Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what andrews family thinks of luisa, she has openly said on the pod she doesnt like his sisters 🤣
Omg that’s awful!! Imagine doing that 🥴🥴 what did she say or what ep is it? Would love a nose 🤣 why would he ever let her talk about his family !! Says a lot about him too

Same!!!

Edit to add; do we think Luisa would keep secrets for her too? I can see her being a petty cow and telling her new besties.
I think if luxe has something big on Luisa, Luisa would keep her secrets. Something big enough to ruin her family. I have absolutely no evidence of this but I think it’s to do with affairs she’s had since being blissfully married 👀

Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for Luxe no matter what people think of her she lost her best friend of 14 years just because Luisa married into money and latched on with other rich people - it’s awful really. I’d love to know the secrets 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think if luxe has something big on Luisa, Luisa would keep her secrets. Something big enough to ruin her family. I have absolutely no evidence of this but I think it’s to do with affairs she’s had since being blissfully married 👀
I don’t think there’s any other kind of secret worth hinting at is there. Has to be that

Reactions: 6
I loved the question from the person who ‘stuck up for her on here’. I hope the arse licker realises she basically slated her as well in her reply by admitting she was on tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A1DA7276-FB44-4313-A386-961792258141.jpeg

Hahahahaha Jess has been asking Luisa more questions. If Luisa didn’t care about tattle then she wouldn’t read here. Love from a bored, friendless, unhappy stranger x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I’m too busy to think about what anyone else has or is doing’ 🤔🤔🤔 what by doing Q&A on insta. If that doesn’t reek of boredom I don’t know what does!

Plus isn’t that the very nature of her podcast - discussing and gossiping about what people have and are doing (mainly herself but hey).

And she’s that unbothered she mentions us at any given opportunity. I think she improvised the Q&A to directly approach what is written on here, it wouldn’t be to address followers on insta as those pissed off have unfollowed her already so what would be the point? Pretty much every Q on there provides answers/explanation to what we’re talking about and the direct Tattle one was to use a platform to bite back her (rather laughable but clearly bothered) response to us as she had no other way (unless of course we get a mention on the pod Monday too but she’ll be too busy discussing herself so doubt it). Thanks for sparing so much of your ‘busy’ time name dropping us. 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
View attachment 387925
Hahahahaha Jess has been asking Luisa more questions. If Luisa didn’t care about tattle then she wouldn’t read here. Love from a bored, friendless, unhappy stranger x
This is hilarious! Why when someone asks ‘how is everyone?’ Would the answer be I stuck up for you on tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just gives them away that they have accounts on here. Louisa says she doesn’t care about tattle but literally talks about it at every single opportunity on insta or on the podcast. She doesn’t care guys. She really doesn’t care but she must mention it all the time to prove she doesn’t care.

It was actually her that directed me here with her talking about it. So thanks Louisa, you showed me where I could get the goss with other people that feel like I do.
Obviously I must be a very lonely, bored, friendless, moneyless, lifeless piece of tit 🤣🤣🤣 sure 👍🏻
Also, good on luxe for posting that about her, cannot stand the woman but so funny of her.

Reactions: 22
And even on her explanation of why she hates us she STILL thinks its about, and links it too, what she has in life. How many times 🙄🙄 There are tonnes of celebs out there that have lavish things and lovely homes, we like them. We applaud them. We think well done you. Mostly bc they’ve worked to get where they are (you haven’t worked to achieve that Luisa, you can say it til you believe it if you like but it is a FACT you have what you have bc you shagged and bagged an unattractive older man). We know you’re awfully ‘busy’ so maybe you’ll never get this as might take too long to figure out, but it’s not bc of what you have (in fact a lot of people on here have said your new house is beautiful or lucky you) - it’s bc you’re dishonest, hypocritical, rude, fickle, vile and have THE shittiest personality there is going. You are so very unlikeable.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What I find funny is that she use to say she didn’t mind tattle because everyone was nice to her. But now that that our opinions have changed on her we are unhappy people.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes.. we are bored because we are in LOCKDOWN and NOT SEEING FRIENDS and FOLLOWING THE RULES and NOT TRAVELLING

Yes you’re right I am bleeping bored! I haven’t seen my friends in months!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Know her kids are very lucky to have be born into a wealthy family and have massive privilege but......i would really not like Luisa as my mother. She just doesn't come over as very maternal or loving. I remember years ago she was talking about her eldest and it was in a really cold way, not the way you'd think a mother would talk about their child. I know I've seen the post this morning, but that's just Luisa telling us that Luisa is great lol!!

Reactions: 10
Know her kids are very lucky to have be born into a wealthy family and have massive privilege but......i would really not like Luisa as my mother. She just doesn't come over as very maternal or loving. I remember years ago she was talking about her eldest and it was in a really cold way, not the way you'd think a mother would talk about their child. I know I've seen the post this morning, but that's just Luisa telling us that Luisa is great lol!!
She’s not a nice mother. She regularly says that she takes her kids toys off them for being ‘naughty’ (I hate that word) and that if they misbehave then they’ll get another mum from the mum shop who might not be as nice. Neither of these things promote good behaviour in the long term. Anna isn’t much better, she talks about the naughty step a lot, which is totally outdated now and (research has proven) is not good parenting at all. It’s shocking for someone who is apparently a counsellor/life coach/self appointed know it all.

Reactions: 8
I don’t follow Luisa anymore has she said anything about luxe???? 😂😂🙈
Not recently, but then with luxeys thinly veiled threat she wouldn't would she. The last thing she wants is to get into a tit for tat war with Rach spilling all the secret beans. We on the other hand would bloody love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.