Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Luisa you haven't "moved to Dubai" you've rented a house to have a long holiday there. So full of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I temporarily move to Italy for 2 weeks? 🤣 it’s not a holiday, honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s using the Q&A to validate posting more pics, apparently ppl want to see them 🤣 so she posted more beach pics etc. She’s just the worst!

Reactions: 13
She’s using the Q&A to validate posting more pics, apparently ppl want to see them 🤣 so she posted more beach pics etc. She’s just the worst!
Sorry but you have to be a special type of stupid/sad to want to see Luisa Zissman’s beach photos 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She probably got Jess to send the Q to make out it was a ‘fan’ as a way of looking like someone out there thinks it’s ok to post. I just see the stories and chuckle 🤭

Reactions: 12
Exactly she said they didn't want to be separated as a family but they wouldn't of been if they had stayed in the UK, makes absolutely zero sense. Also I wonder how Dubai being removed from the travel corridor will affect her nanny's three week rotation? Will they have to isolate for 2 weeks on return have one week at home then fly back out?

Reactions: 9
Exactly she said they didn't want to be separated as a family but they wouldn't of been if they had stayed in the UK, makes absolutely zero sense. Also I wonder how Dubai being removed from the travel corridor will affect her nanny's three week rotation? Will they have to isolate for 2 weeks on return have one week at home then fly back out?
How many nannies does she have then? I’d imagine she’d keep whoever she’s got out there at the moment for a bit longer

Reactions: 4
How many nannies does she have then? I’d imagine she’d keep whoever she’s got out there at the moment for a bit longer
I think she said there would be 2 of them rotating but not 100% sure. Yeah I thought maybe who ever is out there will now have to stay for the duration, I think its Jess but not 100% sure

Reactions: 2
I think she said there would be 2 of them rotating but not 100% sure. Yeah I thought maybe who ever is out there will now have to stay for the duration, I think its Jess but not 100% sure
Jess is there at the moment and she mentioned on her previous q&a that her nannies are on a three week rotation.

Reactions: 3
Alright for her to separate Dixie from her dad though 🙄 or has she left her at home?

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the answer on her Q&A to the lady who had a miscarriage?? She asked how Luisa got out to Dubai and then said she had just had a horrible miscarriage, Luisa answered the question about Dubai saying they just moved there and she doesn't know about the current rules as she avoids the news because it's all just bad. Didn't even acknowledge the fact the lady had said she'd had a horrible miscarriage! Later on she deleted her original answer and posted it again to include "sorry for your loss" 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.