Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unsubscribed today from the pod -noticed they’ve got quite a few bad reviews 🤦🏼‍♀️
I stopped listening a couple of weeks ago, such ashame used to be so enjoyable. Somethings changed with the pod & they've got it really wrong lately & it can't just be us on this thread that have noticed it

Reactions: 1
Now her best friend Sam has been called out let's hope she does too.
How come it's necessary for her husband to work from DUBAI????
Biggest load of bollocks ever.
Although being called out won't affect her financially let's hope she loses followers so she will have to get satisfaction from another source ( obviously not getting it from her husband!)
Has Sam been called out??

I’m praying for the DM to take her down. And I normally hate the DM 🤣 As some others have said, I loved the pod but this entitlement of hers is staggering. It’s just all very uncomfortable to see.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s gone too far now going on about her brows. Tone deaf or intentional, I think it’s the latter. I know she said her husband doesn’t do social media and given he must be an intelligent man it’s a good job he doesn’t because surely he would be completely embarrassed by her. It’s laughable how desperate she is for reaction and attention. She is the classic case of having everything but actually having nothing (as in true happiness and being settled) otherwise she wouldn’t post all the time.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s gone too far now going on about her brows. Tone deaf or intentional, I think it’s the latter. I know she said her husband doesn’t do social media and given he must be an intelligent man it’s a good job he doesn’t because surely he would be completely embarrassed by her. It’s laughable how desperate she is for reaction and attention. She is the classic case of having everything but actually having nothing (as in true happiness and being settled) otherwise she wouldn’t post all the time.
Totally agree, she could have more and more, which she will, but she'll still be unhappy.

Reactions: 1
The other story I never believed was the dead dog in the suitcase getting nicked. Absolute load of bollocks. I bet imo just googles them like she does with her isolation game of the week

The other story I never believed was the dead dog in the suitcase getting nicked. Absolute load of bollocks. I bet imo just googles them like she does with her isolation game of the week
They’ve had a few urban myth stories on there...the groom sucking his mum’s tit for comfort on his wedding day was on shagged married annoyed. I don’t believe that one either.

Defo made up. I had read it in a trashy Catherine Alliott book (published in 2013) about 2 weeks before I heard it on the pod.

Why doesn’t anyone do any research into these things before deciding to use it as material? It just screams laziness to me!

They’ve had a few urban myth stories on there...the groom sucking his mum’s tit for comfort on his wedding day was on shagged married annoyed. I don’t believe that one either.
Then didn’t they (LuAnna I think) claim that they caught up with the bride after airing the story who confirmed that she and the groom were still together 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was told that story 20 years ago! So must be made up
In fairness though, it does happen. We always thought it was a myth and then a video went viral around our school of a girl in the town next to ours doing said thing. She had squirted cream onto her region and the dog was going to town. It was absolutely vile but, the poor girl had mental health issues which we later found out. It’s an image that doesn’t leave your head though.

Oh just wanted to add that she got help from the back of it.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
I wonder what andrews family thinks of luisa, she has openly said on the pod she doesnt like his sisters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s on her Instagram q&a trying to back track and be more caring... can’t stand the backlash.

Reactions: 6
Now she’s on her Instagram q&a trying to back track and be more caring... can’t stand the backlash.
Also she’s a bit thick isn’t she. I don’t really understand how anyone thinks that the ‘numbers’ in Dubai are legit. The government are clearly censoring them in order to keep their travel industry going (I know I know it’s shocking that the UAE would lie or be shady !!) it makes me laugh how influencers / Instagrammers think that because things are open, covid isn’t there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh her saying the homeschooling is hard. As if she’s doing it... she’s flown her nanny out 😂

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.