Luisa Zissman #3 Insta ads coming thick and fast, now nobody even listens to the podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend who isn’t on tattle messaged Immo on Instagram regarding the Aspergers comment as her 18 year old son has it and let me tell you their life is a struggle - don’t think she heard anything back but I do think Immo must regret working with them as she seems quite nice and genuine.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve sent a good few stories in to the pod in the past, both from me and from my group of friends. Not one has ever been read out. And yet they are continuously on the beg for more stories. And all the stories are all the same now. Poo related and jus awful.
Also left a tit review and it hasn’t appeared!

Reactions: 13
She needs Instagram for validation that marrying for money in exchange for her “lifestyle” is worth it. Because deep down she knows that it isn’t.

I wonder if Andrew has included Dixie in his will. Because if not, there’s going to be a substantial difference in the lifestyle the children lead when adults.

Reactions: 13
I have left comments about this and about Anna saying that Luisa has done "absolutely nothing wrong" by bleeping off to another country on Instagram and they've been deleted so I will do this tomorrow! Currently awake for the 3rd time with anxiety over my son who has aspergers and ADHD because I'm worried about the lack of home schooling we have managed this week!! Can you imagine Luisa awake worrying about her kids?! Silly question really 🙄🙄
You can report straight to apple about the podcast and they can review.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed they’ve promoted the pod more in their stories recently? I’m thinking people are thinking the same as us!

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed they’ve promoted the pod more in their stories recently? I’m thinking people are thinking the same as us!
We need to find all the ex listeners & bring them over here 👀 it’s funny I used to LOVE the podcast & then one day I was like I hate it. I hate these two. I’m done.

Reactions: 21
I was thinking the exact same. I listen to shagged, married, annoyed & they have such a backlog of emails. Luanna are putting out plees for content a lot recently!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the exact same. I listen to shagged, married, annoyed & they have such a backlog of emails. Luanna are putting out plees for content a lot recently!
They’re always asking. I emailed a couple of months ago and it was read out on the very next podcast. They’re desperate.

I stopped listening for a few reasons:
1) constant pre-records.
2) the god awful singing!
3) Luisa’s bragging got too much - private jet to Portugal during a pandemic. She did not need to brag about that, very distasteful when people were losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table.
4) the constant eating whilst recording made me feel SICK
5) Boring recycled content from other podcasts. Also, I really think they make some stories up. As if anyone would write in to say their dog licked them out. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What was the ASD comment?

She usually annoys me, but the whole relocation to Dubai business has made me furious!!

Reactions: 2
Anna eating while recording was absolutely unforgivable. bleeping heathen 😂😂😫
Yes this was disgusting! She did it for several podcasts in a row and it was awful. I asked her to stop doing it on one of the live things they did and I could tell she saw my comment as she went red almost immediately. She didn’t do it after that (I’m taking all the credit 🤣). So gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes this was disgusting! She did it for several podcasts in a row and it was awful. I asked her to stop doing it on one of the live things they did and I could tell she saw my comment as she went red almost immediately. She didn’t do it after that (I’m taking all the credit 🤣). So gross.
To be fair there was an episode where she apologised as she said so many people told her off for it I think it was a Terry’s chocolate orange that she ate or something chocolatey. Ugh god it’s setting my teeth on edge just remembering it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Luisa has uploaded a pic of her in Waitrose on her stories this morning entitled ‘early morning shop’. WTF. It’s a supermarket, whoop! I’m due to do our shop tomorrow and that includes Waitrose too - wasn’t planning on uploading pic of my trolley to socials as who gives 2 fucks tho? She’s so bloody weird.

Oh and Jess is over there now, trying her best to look like Luisa again. I lol’d. She’s bloody weird too.

Reactions: 14
I stopped listening for a few reasons:
1) constant pre-records.
2) the god awful singing!
3) Luisa’s bragging got too much - private jet to Portugal during a pandemic. She did not need to brag about that, very distasteful when people were losing their jobs and struggling to put food on the table.
4) the constant eating whilst recording made me feel SICK
5) Boring recycled content from other podcasts. Also, I really think they make some stories up. As if anyone would write in to say their dog licked them out. 🤢
Forgot about the dog licked them out story. That has to be a lie doesn’t it!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Forgot about the dog licked them out story. That has to be a lie doesn’t it!!
And then the following week they said they had more people writing in to say they’ve done the same...sure you have. 🤥
People were saying how repulsed they were by that story so they tried to create more engagement (even if it is the negative kind) by carrying it on.

Reactions: 4
So they said a woman wrote in and admitted to letting her dog lick her out 🤢??? Definitely made up

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Now her best friend Sam has been called out let's hope she does too.
How come it's necessary for her husband to work from DUBAI????
Biggest load of bollocks ever.
Although being called out won't affect her financially let's hope she loses followers so she will have to get satisfaction from another source ( obviously not getting it from her husband!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.