Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That swimsuit/top that Luisa’s nanny wore looked dreadful! I don’t think it would suit anyone.

Reactions: 1
Call me a saddo but I have The Apprentice on in the background whilst I'm studying. It's the interview round of Luisa's season. Two interesting points:
1. She said "I'd rather give birth than do this again", yet protested she "loved" giving birth. Clearly she has to talk herself into stuff.
2. Claudine said she has "spoilt child syndrome". Bang on CC!

Reactions: 9
This thread is nothing compared to some of them, she wants to go read what they write about Lorna Luxe and her old man sugar daddy / pay pig 😂 No one is calling Luisa ugly or going in on her husband, it’s largely around her non stop boasting / polyester clothes / being Katie Hopkins junior 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sometimes we do 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Vitamin sweets 🙄 this is love island folk stuff. Embarrassing.

And she's so snaky with her ads. Always tiny and in white writing so they are not obvious. Also remember when she said she didn't need to do ads. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know, I'm.close to unfollowing which is a shame as I really like Anna but everyday is an ad.
On weight loss too. I better see some good bloody results from all these products she’s trying to advertise 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Just listening to LuAnna with friends with ladbaby and ladbaby mum... so awkward when they started saying how much they try to palm their kids off and Luisa saying how she says in front of her kids ‘I don’t know why I had any of you’ then even more awkwardness when Luisa spoke about her fake Tourette’s.

I think it really highlighted how unacceptable luisa’s attitude and behaviour is. I think Anna was embarrassed to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Vitamin sweets 🙄 this is love island folk stuff. Embarrassing.

And she's so snaky with her ads. Always tiny and in white writing so they are not obvious. Also remember when she said she didn't need to do ads. 😂😂😂😂
The way she kept looking down at her script 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Insta stories from Luisa of her working out ... no one, literally no one, wants to see you work out love. I don’t even look at myself when I work out let alone anyone else. It’s just an excuse to post images of her gym - oh look everyone there’s a pool behind me too 😆 Cringe.
Daily workouts and 90pc vegan diet ... what a miserable existence right there. And what for? So she can have a great body for her aged ginger husband to entertain himself with so she keeps her EIP status at Net a Porter. I’d rather be poor!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also did we see the over the top party for the new sch kids! Such a show offno other reason to do that

Reactions: 8
Also did we see the over the top party for the new sch kids! Such a show offno other reason to do that
Yep !! She said on the pod a while back that she was basically doing it to show off. I would HATE for my child to be in her child’s class and to have to associate with that. I bet there’s a secret class WhatsApp group which Luisas not a part of and they talk about how unnecessary the party was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Insta stories from Luisa of her working out ... no one, literally no one, wants to see you work out love. I don’t even look at myself when I work out let alone anyone else. It’s just an excuse to post images of her gym - oh look everyone there’s a pool behind me too 😆 Cringe.
Daily workouts and 90pc vegan diet ... what a miserable existence right there. And what for? So she can have a great body for her aged ginger husband to entertain himself with so she keeps her EIP status at Net a Porter. I’d rather be poor!
I think this is a little backward thinking! Why can't she want to be skinny for her? Why's it got to be for a man? I work out a lot and eat healthily but it's not for my husband. It's because having a nice body makes me feel good.

Reactions: 2
I think this is a little backward thinking! Why can't she want to be skinny for her? Why's it got to be for a man? I work out a lot and eat healthily but it's not for my husband. It's because having a nice body makes me feel good.
Pretty much everything the woman does is for her benefit so I see your point!

I do totally agree with you but wish she’d lay off broadcasting the insta stories documenting her exercise, whatever her motive for being skinny is 🙂

Reactions: 4
I have had to unfollow Anna today, honestly can’t listen to another ad! They are constant, she is doing at least 1 a day which is so much for someone who doesn’t post a lot on stories anyway!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.