Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find the Ladbaby pod episode really awkward and forced? I only listened to 5 mins and had to turn it off.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find the Ladbaby pod episode really awkward and forced? I only listened to 5 mins and had to turn it off.
I’ve stopped listening now but can imagine. It’s so bizarre, they said they would always have enough content that they wouldn’t have to have guests....🤔

the pod was so much better when it was Loose Lips and Luisa was reined in a bit. She is trying too hard to provoke reaction on the new pod and shes alienating the people that have made the pod the "success" that it is. I no longer listen.
I wonder if immo will ditch them soon. I saw she does spencer and vogues new podcast which went to number 1, she must know she’s better then this absolute trash. You’re right it was better when it was loose lips. I can’t bring myself to listen to the last few episodes !!

Reactions: 8
I wonder if immo will ditch them soon. I saw she does spencer and vogues new podcast which went to number 1, she must know she’s better then this absolute trash. You’re right it was better when it was loose lips. I can’t bring myself to listen to the last few episodes !!
I think she has to bite her tongue a lot. Luisa always makes inappropriate and ignorant comments about imos sexuality etc and I cringe every time 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The nanny has turned into a carbon copy of Luisa 😂 they look like the same person Jesus
She really does look like her there! Same smug smile and face hidden behind the glasses.
I didn’t realise Jess was pregnant, that’s lovely. She deserves to get away from Luisa and have her own life.

Reactions: 3
She really does look like her there! Same smug smile and face hidden behind the glasses.
I didn’t realise Jess was pregnant, that’s lovely. She deserves to get away from Luisa and have her own life.
Pregnant? According to her instagram she's in Portugal on a hen weekend drinking cocktails?

Reactions: 2
I used to like Luisa but not anymore. That whole thing with her and Luxefamily5 I think is really telling. They were friends for a very long time and the Luxefamily5 married a wealthy man. Luisa obviously loves having wealthy friends and kept in with her.
Then she married Andrew (who seems to be filthy rich) and met her new friend Carol Anne, who is also filthy rich. So, Carol Anne takes a dislike to Luisas old friend Luxefamily5 and Luisa drops her like a hot potatoe and slags her off on her podcast.
I know that sometimes new friends and old friends don't mix but it seems like Luisa has cast her aside without a second thought. And this friendship with Sam Faires seems all about how Luisa can up her profile
I’m late to this I wondered if they had fallen out. What did Luisa say about her?

Reactions: 2
Luisa said she reads here herself and we were actually not too hard on her, that's how I discovered tattle
This thread is nothing compared to some of them, she wants to go read what they write about Lorna Luxe and her old man sugar daddy / pay pig 😂 No one is calling Luisa ugly or going in on her husband, it’s largely around her non stop boasting / polyester clothes / being Katie Hopkins junior 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This thread is nothing compared to some of them, she wants to go read what they write about Lorna Luxe and her old man sugar daddy / pay pig 😂 No one is calling Luisa ugly or going in on her husband, it’s largely around her non stop boasting / polyester clothes / being Katie Hopkins junior 🤷🏻‍♀️
NOTHING compares to the hinch thread 😂 that's what Luisa was talking about, saying although we weren't too hard on her we'd made old hinch cry

• Haha
NOTHING compares to the hinch thread 😂 that's what Luisa was talking about, saying although we weren't too hard on her we'd made old hinch cry
But Luisa slagged off hinch on the pod once and if I remember correctly she said something like she cries on camera and it’s pathetic but I could be thinking of someone else And it ended with hinch unfollowing Luisa

Reactions: 7
But Luisa slagged off hinch on the pod once and if I remember correctly she said something like she cries on camera and it’s pathetic but I could be thinking of someone else And it ended with hinch unfollowing Luisa
Yes she did, she basically directed everyone to the hinch thread ....well me anyway now I'm hooked 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.