Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered that from pics on Zoopla but the frontage looks different
Nah it’s def the same garden. Luisa did loads of work to it and gave it a new front etc.

But these bloody influencers wanting privacy and trying to hide their addresses etc but can’t help to boast and show off and make it so easy to find addresses - it’s mad.

Reactions: 5
Nah it’s def the same garden. Luisa did loads of work to it and gave it a new front etc.

But these bloody influencers wanting privacy and trying to hide their addresses etc but can’t help to boast and show off and make it so easy to find addresses - it’s mad.
Oh yeah the inside looks so different, but there's a whole different porch too. Only a £6mill house Andrew pays for then

Reactions: 1
If you google Carbone House (which is mentioned in the times article) pictures from Rightmove / zoopla come up and the driveway / garden / swimming pool looks remarkably similar to what Luisa shows off on her insta.

The kitchen / downstairs living area looks similar layout (arches and windows) but redone.

If you google Carbone House (which is mentioned in the times article) pictures from Rightmove / zoopla come up and the driveway / garden / swimming pool looks remarkably similar to what Luisa shows off on her insta.

The kitchen / downstairs living area looks similar layout (arches and windows) but redone.
Absolutely crazy amount of money 🤣

You can see Carole Ann husband Nigel on Instagram. They are chavs with money it’s like Herts version of the Beverley Hillbillies. CA is very attractive and natural looking I’ll give her that. But along with Luisa it’s really all just chav central. Makes me laugh that Luisa thinks tattlers are the chavs, no amount of money can make her classy.

Reactions: 8
You can see Carole Ann husband Nigel on Instagram. They are chavs with money it’s like Herts version of the Beverley Hillbillies. CA is very attractive and natural looking I’ll give her that. But along with Luisa it’s really all just chav central. Makes me laugh that Luisa thinks tattlers are the chavs, no amount of money can make her classy.
I've just had a look, he seems awful doesn't he!

Something doesn't quite stack up there, where is all this money from? I actually work with millionaires and billionaires every day, and they don't often have helicopters and homes on the West coast of Barbados. That's reserved for the mega mega rich, who have usually sold a business for hundreds of millions or billions (and also the extremely profligate, most mega wealthy people tie their money up in investments rather than blowing it on rubbish). Which is weird because you've usually heard of those people, or at least heard of their business (and they're certainly not showing off on Instagram). I've never heard of this guy and Companies House doesn't seem to have much under his name, a few businesses with a few assets but nothing major. Plus Google doesn't seem to have heard of him either. Which is odd because he's obviously a bit of an attention seeker, judging by his Instagram and the article about their house. If he owned a really successful business he'd be giving interviews all over the shop!

Who IS he??

Not that it matters obviously, it's Luisa's thread and he isn't an influencer, but people like that really interest me as it's part of my job!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've just had a look, he seems awful doesn't he!

Something doesn't quite stack up there, where is all this money from? I actually work with millionaires and billionaires every day, and they don't often have helicopters and homes on the West coast of Barbados. That's reserved for the mega mega rich, who have usually sold a business for hundreds of millions or billions (and also the extremely profligate, most mega wealthy people tie their money up in investments rather than blowing it on rubbish). Which is weird because you've usually heard of those people, or at least heard of their business (and they're certainly not showing off on Instagram). I've never heard of this guy and Companies House doesn't seem to have much under his name, a few businesses with a few assets but nothing major. Plus Google doesn't seem to have heard of him either. Which is odd because he's obviously a bit of an attention seeker, judging by his Instagram and the article about their house. If he owned a really successful business he'd be giving interviews all over the shop!

Who IS he??

Not that it matters obviously, it's Luisa's thread and he isn't an influencer, but people like that really interest me as it's part of my job!
Oh dear, just looked at his page😂
He looks like he has those stomach implants to give a six pack, unfortunately looks more like a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
I reckon they are lottery winners. If you had that much money by hard work surely you would have a bit if class? How bleeping funny that Luisa Calls us chavs when she mixes with the likes of the Brunt's and the Faires sisters . She really is impressed by the dollar isn't she?
Luxefamily5, come on this thread and spill the beans....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is Carol Ann’s insta name please ?

He looks like he has those stomach implants to give a six pack, unfortunately looks more like a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
I reckon they are lottery winners. If you had that much money by hard work surely you would have a bit if class? How bleeping funny that Luisa Calls us chavs when she mixes with the likes of the Brunt's and the Faires sisters . She really is impressed by the dollar isn't she?
Oh my god I wish she would!

He really does. No way is that natural. I’ve never seen anyone with abs that also has that much fat around the stomach and flank area 🥴 not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s really making sense why Luisa and Luxe fell out now, I know not many like Luxe on here but I do like her, Luisa obviously pied her off for her new friend CA, how tacky, she was her bridesmaid, godmother to her children friends like that are friends for life. I feel for Luxe

Reactions: 3
It’s really making sense why Luisa and Luxe fell out now, I know not many like Luxe on here but I do like her, Luisa obviously pied her off for her new friend CA, how tacky, she was her bridesmaid, godmother to her children friends like that are friends for life. I feel for Luxe
Me too. Initially I didn't like Luxe and thought Luisa was more 'real'. But I've changed my opinion of Luisa massively. Luxe still annoys me at times but I do actually feel sorry for the way Luisa binned her and then moaned about her on the podcast.

Reactions: 3
L
Anna seemed slightly uncomfortable in listening to Luisa’s bizarre story re that weed smoking bloke she used to date. That was odd. Also don’t think Anna was overly impressed at Luisa’s sweeping statement that all British teens are ‘sluts’ given our high teen pregnancy rates in UK. This is coming from a woman who attended regular swinging parties and drops her knickers instantly at a promise of a lucrative life 🤔🤔
Luisa has said on the pod she had a termination at 16...

L

Luisa has said on the pod she had a termination at 16...
Omg yes she did! What a hypocrite!? I don't particularly have a problem with her statement about teen mums as I'm not very easily offended but come on Luisa! Is she calling herself a slut then? It's like she thinks she's above teen mums who choose to keep their babies because she had an abortion and got on with her life. Luisa if you think all teen mums are sluts, then you're also a slut - even if you don't have the baby to prove it!

Reactions: 2
Anna seemed slightly uncomfortable in listening to Luisa’s bizarre story re that weed smoking bloke she used to date. That was odd. Also don’t think Anna was overly impressed at Luisa’s sweeping statement that all British teens are ‘sluts’ given our high teen pregnancy rates in UK. This is coming from a woman who attended regular swinging parties and drops her knickers instantly at a promise of a lucrative life 🤔🤔
Her sweeping statements are never actually backed up with any real clout though. She doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together.
I’m pretty sure figures of teenage pregnancy have drastically declined in the last 10-20 years. So really she’s talking about herself being a slut 20 years ago and saying everyone is the same.
She really is so tragic and clinging to being relevant; where her garish disaster of a personality is as popular as Katie Hopkins is with the admin team at Twitter.

I really liked Luanna 6/7 months ago , to the point I missed out on tickets for their show and was gutted ......thank duck I didn’t! I haven’t listened in a long time due to my little covid baby being born but since catching up on here and listening to the vile nasty things said by Luisa I’m discusted!! And Anna for just letting these comments go and not challenging her!! The comment that’s got my back up is about 16 year olds getting pregnant and being sluts!......guess I’m one then .......well Luisa .....I’m 32 got 2 beautiful daughters one 15 and one 12 and 14 weeks ago had my beautiful baby boy .....my fiancée and I have been together since i was 15 ....does that make me a slut??!!! We have from scratch built a successful business turning over 500k a year!!! And I mean from scratch literally no handouts from mummy and daddy no marrying a rich man ...not even any banks loaned to us ....a £20,000 poker tournament win actually....£100 buy in 😂😂 invested all into our business.....oh and just to add to the cliche I have always and still do live in a council house we hope to buy next year .... I did own but not any more ugg boots ... no tracksuits but do love a lounge wear set but I do love a greggs !!!! Your snotty snobby horse set attitude is beyond shameful.... you are no better than me or anyone else! People on tattle are allowed an opinion just as much as you are allowed yours on your crappy podcast!!!! How dare you though look your nose down on people ........take a long hard look in your mirror lady ....Gucci bags and Chanel shoes can not buy you class or a nice soul ....you are evil and nothing but a bully and hold digger would you be with your hubby if he were a bin man .....(nothing at all wrong with that FYI!!) but my hunch is no ....duck u Zissman and duck you Anna as well for giving the letch a platform and allowing her to be so self righteous and self absorbed 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
the pod was so much better when it was Loose Lips and Luisa was reined in a bit. She is trying too hard to provoke reaction on the new pod and shes alienating the people that have made the pod the "success" that it is. I no longer listen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.