Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so embarrassing .. please send me an expensive advent calendar, my boss gets them all for free so why shouldn’t I? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the subject of the charity, I like what she does for Moldova & she was smart bringing Sam in & it’s heartbreaking to see & I too have donated. What I don’t like is that Luisa needs us as followers for the charity, but is quick to rant that she doesn’t care, things are none of our business, turned off her DMs because she didn’t like the backlash she faced when being a show off prick, pretty much slags all her followers off.. but still needs them for the charity.

Reactions: 11
If she didn’t care what we thought, she wouldn’t tell us everything. She literally lives her life on Instagram, every single day.

Reactions: 5
So who has listened to yesterday’s podcast? What is Luisa due in court for ? To give evidence against who ? Intriguing.

So who has listened to yesterday’s podcast? What is Luisa due in court for ? To give evidence against who ? Intriguing.
It’s something to do with a cleaner/housekeeper who worked for her. It was mentioned on pod last year that she bizarrely didn’t show up for work one day, didn’t respond to calls and literally vanished off the face of the earth. I think she may have been foreign but can’t be sure.
Anyway a while later, Luisa gave an update on the pod and said she couldn’t say much given it was now a police matter but that they now know where the lady is (dead or alive she didn’t say!), and that she would have to stand as a witness in trial off the back of it.
I’m guessing it’s that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s something to do with a cleaner/housekeeper who worked for her. It was mentioned on pod last year that she bizarrely didn’t show up for work one day, didn’t respond to calls and literally vanished off the face of the earth. I think she may have been foreign but can’t be sure.
Anyway a while later, Luisa gave an update on the pod and said she couldn’t say much given it was now a police matter but that they now know where the lady is (dead or alive she didn’t say!), and that she would have to stand as a witness in trial off the back of it.
I’m guessing it’s that
Yeah that’s just what I was going to say! I’m sure she’s mentioned that she’s alive though, I’m not entirely sure though. I came on here to ask if anyone had any further details but I imagine not!

Yeah that’s just what I was going to say! I’m sure she’s mentioned that she’s alive though, I’m not entirely sure though. I came on here to ask if anyone had any further details but I imagine not!
From what I remember it had something to do with the boyfriend. I remember her mentioning it as when the cleaner didn't turn up she went round to the her house and something was weird and she made a joke that the boyfriend had kidnapped her or something like that (I don't remember the exact details but it was something to do with the bf) and then she came back a few weeks later and said that she felt bad cause something really bad had happened but she can't saying anything as she's a witness in court now

• Sad
Yeah she had said the cleaners boyfriend was very controlling and she thought he wasn't letting her work anymore. I'm assuming its a domestic violence case but hope I'm wrong!

• Sad
you can do what you want with your money but that doesn't change that her husband really does make a difference to the lives of children in Moldova who do really need it. You don't have to be a fan of her or like her to acknowledge that her husband has been really kind to those kids.
I wasn’t referring to her husband, or what he does. I was talking about Luisa and what she does.

As when discussing Kim K, and previous times before, she always has to drop in somewhere "people hate people who have money". No that's not true. Often people admire people who have it, especially those who have grafted or worked their way up from the bottom to achieve it. Aside from feeling incredibly sorry for Andrew (that and wondering how a seemingly highly intelligent bloke could be so bloody stupid), I do think well done to him for building his business and creating his fortune. I dont hate him for that. Luisa has just married into that, she didn't actually achieve any of it. So no we dont hate people with money, we just hate people who have little to no integrity and are generally unlikeable. Money has little to do with people's opinion of Luisa, it is formed from the stupid tit she sprouts off about on the pod and her overall outlook on life.

Reactions: 18
If something terrible happened and for some reason Andrew lost everything.... do you think Luisa would stay with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As when discussing Kim K, and previous times before, she always has to drop in somewhere "people hate people who have money". No that's not true. Often people admire people who have it, especially those who have grafted or worked their way up from the bottom to achieve it. Aside from feeling incredibly sorry for Andrew (that and wondering how a seemingly highly intelligent bloke could be so bloody stupid), I do think well done to him for building his business and creating his fortune. I dont hate him for that. Luisa has just married into that, she didn't actually achieve any of it. So no we dont hate people with money, we just hate people who have little to no integrity and are generally unlikeable. Money has little to do with people's opinion of Luisa, it is formed from the stupid tit she sprouts off about on the pod and her overall outlook on life.
I don’t hate people who marry money either. Rich people gotta have some love too. But I do hate people who forget where they came from and come across like a nasty stuck up cow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.