Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What irritated me about this is that she isn't doing many 'interesting/fun' stories very often now, but still uses her following to do ads....so doesn't provide much content as people gave her tit, but happy to do ads....

I used to really enjoy the podcast but since lockdown there seems to be a real disconnect between them all....and Luisa doesn't sound interested in being there. There's no structure to it and its just not as good anymore sadly.
yes I agree. It used to be so good in the Loose Lips days, she was like a different person!

Reactions: 6
Basically she's only using insta to do ads or get free stuff. That post is blatantly just to see if she can get stuff gifted. Otherwise you would just use Google like the rest of us, no?

Reactions: 7
Basically she's only using insta to do ads or get free stuff. That post is blatantly just to see if she can get stuff gifted. Otherwise you would just use Google like the rest of us, no?
But how would she let everyone know she's hosting an 'extra' party if she just googled and then had the event without posting about it.

Same goes for her ad for a new horse for Dixy. Only posted that so you can boast at spending five figures on one. Normal people don't buy horses on the recommendation of random Internet strangers.

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something? Are we allowed kids parties now? I thought was still a cap of 6 people from 2 households outside?

Reactions: 2
I'm so out of the loop now I'm not on Instagram much any more'. It has probably been about 4 or 5 weeks since she did that massive flounce. I really don't think in that period of time she'll have missed much in terms of trends in the children's party market. 🤣
I know! She is so bizarre

So she’s always reminding us how affluent her life is and she’s selling her belongings on Depop ? I thought someone of her wealth bracket wouldn’t ever think to sell Zara dresses. Confused here. Is it going to charity ?

So she’s always reminding us how affluent her life is and she’s selling her belongings on Depop ? I thought someone of her wealth bracket wouldn’t ever think to sell Zara dresses. Confused here. Is it going to charity ?
Exactly. So rich but on the beg for party stuff and selling her clothes. If you had that kind of money wouldn't you just donate it to a charity? How disgusting. I know some people have to sell stuff to make a few pounds, believe me I've done my fair share of boot sales. But multi millionaires like them? I have no money but get more joy passing my (non designer stuff) to friends and family than making a dollar from it. ANNA GET RID

On this week’s episode of totally extra, Anna mentioned that Luisa is hungover again and she said she got so drunk on a night out then quickly changed the topic. Clearly trying to breeze over it to hide that she’s breaking quarantine rules after her trip to Portugal. Probably part of the reason she has been so quiet on her stories too. Are the z-list morons exempt to the rules?

Reactions: 13
I pretty sure she said once before that the money she makes selling her stuff on depop she puts into the funds for the orphanage in Maldover

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the stuff she sells on depop? Her style is not nice. But hopefully her profits go to Moldova which I’m sure they do tbf.

Reactions: 3
In fairness, I think they (ok, Andrew) donates a hell of a lot to the orphanage. I suspect he practically keeps it going.
He does yes. But considering the money she wastes, I wonder why she doesn’t focus more on the orphanage instead of all this showing off.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.