Luisa Zissman #2 Money can't buy style/class. She’s nothing but a Chav with (married) cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He does yes. But considering the money she wastes, I wonder why she doesn’t focus more on the orphanage instead of all this showing off.
Because he earns enough for them to do both? She actively sought to be famous and maintain it, remember, she needs the attention.

Reactions: 3
Because he earns enough for them to do both? She actively sought to be famous and maintain it, remember, she needs the attention.
I meant more from the point of view of doing something worthwhile. Why does she need the attention from social media? It’s odd to me.

Reactions: 1
I meant more from the point of view of doing something worthwhile. Why does she need the attention from social media? It’s odd to me.
Because she has no other platform to feed the attention is my guess. Unless she comes back under another handle and answers us, we'll never know!

Meanwhile, I see she's advertising iconic again 🙄 I wonder how much she gets paid for that.

Reactions: 4
Because she has no other platform to feed the attention is my guess. Unless she comes back under another handle and answers us, we'll never know!

Meanwhile, I see she's advertising iconic again 🙄 I wonder how much she gets paid for that.
Crock of tit that I bet she doesn’t even use. It’s not high end enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd respect her if she'd have said I'm sick of getting crap on Instagram so deleting my public page and just having a private one...instead of thinking she's the big I am "coming off the gram" unless it's to advertise tit or get freebies 🙄

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Anna isn’t wearing one of those LOVELY LuAnna face masks? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder why Anna isn’t wearing one of those LOVELY LuAnna face masks? 🤔🤣
Because they are absolutely hideous maybe? 🤭
I do like Anna but the constant Ads are begining to grate on me...even on holiday she was doing ads!

Reactions: 16
I do like Anna but the constant Ads are begining to grate on me...even on holiday she was doing ads!
I unfollowed her for this reason...that and her willingness to go along with whatever Luisa says

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah her constant ads are really grating on me now, I get that it's her job but it's too regular an occurrence now and makes me trust her less because she just advertises anything, plus she's really bad at declaring gifts. She always thanks the likes of Warners gin but a thanks is not enough of a gift declaration.

Not as bad as Luisa's constant ads though, now that she's not on instagram as much anymore all she's doing is ads. She needs more content otherwise people are bound to get fed up and unfollow if all she ever posts are ads...

Reactions: 5
If it was that easy everyone would be millionaires! She needs to check her privilege. She's just making herself look like a bleep.
For real. She gonna scream that at the NHS?
she’s hardly been innovative just hit a lucky break after tv, otherwise she’d have fallen in obscurity. God she’s turning into Hopkins 🤮

Reactions: 4
So today on the pod Luisa makes a MASSIVE big thing about how she’s going back on Insta and if ppl don’t like it, they just lump it. ‘duck them’ was her words - hahaha knew it would last all of 2 mins. Mainly bc she has bugger all else to do to occupy her time.

She also references Tattle and says ‘they can all duck off in their tracksuits and Uggs - eating Greggs’ etc. I find it laughable that Luisa thinks only poor/low class ppl slag her off/dislike her. I have a nice life, I’m pretty sure a lot of us on here have a nice life. I have nice things, had a private education, have a lovely house and drive a good car. I don’t care much for Luisa bc she’s brash, crude, a gold digger, attention seeker and a crappy person. It’s nothing to do with her wealth or lifestyle. It’s her personality and attitude!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She also references Tattle and says ‘they can all duck off in their tracksuits and Uggs - eating Greggs’ etc. I find it laughable that Luisa thinks only poor/low class ppl slag her off/dislike her. I have a nice life, I’m pretty sure a lot of us on here have a nice life. I have nice things, had a private education, have a lovely house and drive a good car. I don’t care much for Luisa bc she’s brash, crude, a gold digger, attention seeker and a crappy person. It’s nothing to do with her wealth or lifestyle. It’s her personality and attitude!
Luisa if you're reading I dont own UGG Boots or a tracksuit and I keep my horses at home so 🖕🖕🖕
I do like a Gregg's though 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I own my own home, 8 years younger than you luisa, work a full time job, never worn ugg boots in my life. I have a body that you starve yourself for, have a gorgeous long term partner who I fancy the pants off (he is also well off) however, I am partial to a vegan sausage roll from greggs on a hangover into the office!
duck u Luisa, go and hatch some more ducklings in your crocs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So today on the pod Luisa makes a MASSIVE big thing about how she’s going back on Insta and if ppl don’t like it, they just lump it. ‘duck them’ was her words - hahaha knew it would last all of 2 mins. Mainly bc she has bugger all else to do to occupy her time.

thats so funny. I had a private education, we have a nice amount of money, nice home and family. Don’t personally wear ugg boots😂 have nipped into Greggs for a sausage roll on occasion

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thats so funny. I had a private education, we have a nice amount of money, nice home and family. Don’t personally wear ugg boots😂 have nipped into Greggs for a sausage roll on occasion
I went to one of the most expensive private schools in the country 🤣 I also love a greggs and wouldn’t judge someone on wanting to wear ugg boots. Money can’t buy class or kindness (and whilst we’re here a decent dress sense evidently) money also does not always equate to success. I know loads of people who have married ‘rich’ couldn’t envy them less!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is Greggs??......

And I didn't think the cunts on Tattle bothered her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Seriously? 🙄 Does she even contribute to their mortgage or does Andrew pay for their home?

Also, she says she gives zero fucks what we think, yet clearly she does. Difference is I genuinely don't give a tit what she thinks about me, so much so I can't even be arsed to defend myself against the claims laid at my door here. 😂

• Heart
So why is she so desperate to go “back” on Instagram? Not getting enough attention without it?

Imagine having such an empty life that you need validation from social media and want people to be jealous so you feel superior. Yet she claims to have such an amazing life...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.