Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but has Kirsty not made enough money by being gifted on tiktok?? She now has wish list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honestly all for the views and money.

Reactions: 5
Not being funny but has Kirsty not made enough money by being gifted on tiktok?? She now has wish list πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honestly all for the views and money.
didn't she try to sell t shirts with "mouldy willy #kirstylegend" on them? what happened with that?
imagine actually wearing that in public jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh that's even worse! We need to give Kirsty a thread.
Meanwhile this one's back. Supposedly having an anxiety attack from the comments πŸ™„ But stopped shaking when answering questions, comments were on then off I couldn't keep up πŸ˜…
Please give that vile Kirsty her own thread on here!! The awareness she was trying to achieve has gone beyond that now to the point where phone numbers are being given out, she is encouraging people to go to Lucy’s home and now encouraging people to send stuff to Lucy’s address. I even heard and saw comments about the amount of things that have been sent like std tests, pregnancy tests etc etc….. and someone even said they know of a website you can send someone tit through the post. Sorry but raising awareness is one thing but doxxing peoples numbers getting people to constantly ring that number, having things sent to peoples addresses and constantly talking about them has gone way beyond awareness. Like someone said above Kirsty was a nobody before all this drama.
also why would you being using a so called groomer/ponces profile on tt??? Oh yeah Kirsty wanted the clout!! Stupid witch get off your fat arse and see to your kids cos you’re just as bad as Lucy and Brian!!!

Reactions: 7
I think the bullying is going to far now, the police are aware of the situation so it's not down to people to keep bullying none stop.I don't follow and I scroll because it's all not for me but it reminds me of school bullies and I'm sure if I was at the end of it some legal action would be out for a few of the named bullies.

Reactions: 1
I think the bullying is going to far now, the police are aware of the situation so it's not down to people to keep bullying none stop.I don't follow and I scroll because it's all not for me but it reminds me of school bullies and I'm sure if I was at the end of it some legal action would be out for a few of the named bullies.
It would be best for Lucy to get off social media, she shouldn't even be on it anyway. All she does is sit there with her weird Disney backgrounds and filthy hair while breathing really loudly and begging for gifts from sad deluded fans.

If Bwyan is supposed to be her carer he's not doing a proper job as the woman is a state and needs a good clean. She's absolutely vile and disgusting, I feel sick just looking at the thing especially when her mouth is close to the camera and you can see her rancid teeth.

Reactions: 9
The sound of his voice makes me want to knock him out πŸ‘Š No wonder she snaps at him. The angrier he gets the more high pitched and faster he speaks 🀣

Kirsty is yet another sponging lazy POS trying to get famous for being a Jeramy Kyle wanna be. Scummy

Reactions: 2
Personally i think the main goal has been lost lucy only gets the crap for standing by bryan shes not innocent either ive heard her victim shame amber many times just recently threatening people with social services being kicked out of uni while on disabillity claiming she cant look after herself she is not silly or disabled im apart of the disabled community and it really angers me how shes using it as an excuse to do what she likes and expects no concequence from it

Reactions: 3
Some of these people that go on live and just argue and call each other out, I seriously don't think they are mentally stable. Do they not have jobs and things they need to do every day? πŸ™„ People aren't even bringing awareness anymore, it's just a tit show and a circus. There isn't no Jeremy Kyle anymore so everyone just watches these lives as its the closest thing! πŸ˜‚πŸΏ

Some of these people that go on live and just argue and call each other out, I seriously don't think they are mentally stable. Do they not have jobs and things they need to do every day? πŸ™„ People aren't even bringing awareness anymore, it's just a tit show and a circus. There isn't no Jeremy Kyle anymore so everyone just watches these lives as its the closest thing! πŸ˜‚πŸΏ
They are nuts, people come on and abuse the tit out of her. Dox her number I don't understand why she keeps giving it to people tbf

And they sit on lives getting gifts from an alleged ponces profile? Why would you do that? Use your own profile to raise awareness. That’s why in my opinion they are using the profiles they hack and take over is just for the clout. Kirsty always got someone elses name in her mouth

it's really strange that there's so many of them as well, and tiktok is their life. seems like they'll drop everything because they've heard soemone's been talking about them and jump on live to scream about it, and ALL of them have kids but spend all day everyday on tiktok gossiping about people

Kirsty annoys me so much, her voice is like a fog horn. She's just a big fat mess like lucy. I feel sorry for these poor kids that have to see their mothers behave in such a manner. Imagine having to go to school and face your mates after your parents are plastered all over the FYP acting the way they act. They just seem to have no shame anymore.

Reactions: 6
Personally dont care about anyone or anything but getting lucy and bryan off tiktok and keeping kids safe i think that goal has been lost by many and feel people r only out to hate others constant arguing and bitching on tiktok does my head in

Also lots of tit stiring in the background see it in lives all the time people going oh x has said this about u knowing it will cause drama

Last edited:
Reactions: 2