Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we have a new lucy thread? So many comments I can't catch up on. I'm so invested in Lucy and brwyan!

Reactions: 6
That whole family are just vile (apart from the older 2 who we know nothing about) they are dirty scrounging beggy ponces who have about 5 teeth between them. None of them have access to their own kids yet bleat on about the rest. They need to live in a field as there places are just vile!

Reactions: 5
That was DJ Hawke, aka Darryl Hawke of Plymouth, die hard EDL member and general narcissistic racist. A huge threat to women.
But, its doubtful whether he's a paedophile as everyone is saying as there's no proof that I've seen so far. Unfortunately, Darryl does these things so that he can be somewhat "relevant"
DJ Hawke aka Darryl Hawke is one of the worst perverts on the app. he preyed on me massively, started off by following me on TT, then Instagram and snapchat, he started messaging me on insta so me been friendly messaged back, then he was offering me a room in his house to stay in-for the nights I was down in Plymouth even though i told him many times im not interested and it wasn't needed. He then turned up at the SU bar at the uni and another night he turned up at my house over 30 miles away from Plymouth! he was reported to the police many times but they weren't interested!
he's always harassing women on TT especially Gina just to wind up Hutch!

During the Euros in 2018 he jumped on someone's car in Plymouth and they suddenly broke and he went flying off!He tried to claim that they were in the wrong for doing that! He abuses people at the football at plymouth argyle and has had stadium bans previously, he supports EDL and horrendously racist! ive also heard hes a paedophile! he's definitely a narcissist and very very dangerous to women and young girls!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
DJ Hawke aka Darryl Hawke is one of the worst perverts on the app. he preyed on me massively, started off by following me on TT, then Instagram and snapchat, he started messaging me on insta so me been friendly messaged back, then he was offering me a room in his house to stay in-for the nights I was down in Plymouth even though i told him many times im not interested and it wasn't needed. He then turned up at the SU bar at the uni and another night he turned up at my house over 30 miles away from Plymouth! he was reported to the police many times but they weren't interested!

During the Euros in 2018 he jumped on someone's car in Plymouth and they suddenly broke and he went flying off!He tried to claim that they were in the wrong for doing that! He abuses people at the football at plymouth argyle and has had stadium bans previously, he supports EDL and horrendously racist! ive also heard hes a paedophile! he's definitely a narcissist and very very dangerous to women and young girls!
Sounds like he could, and should, have his own thread on here for awareness?

Reactions: 5
Do you think she and her bf will get done by the police or the tit going on the app will damage the case? The stuff going on ATM seems too much imo

Reactions: 1
Do you think she and her bf will get done by the police or the tit going on the app will damage the case? The stuff going on ATM seems too much imo
I don't think there is any case against them. The way Amber etc have behaved on social media has ruined any chance they would have had for a case and I don't believe for one second Bryan has actually been adding children on roblox etc. People like to make up stories to involve themselves and get some clout but there's never any solid proof. They might be scummy and not to everyone's taste in the slightest but legally I don't believe there is much against them

Not to forget his "photography business" he started at one point and was taking inappropriate photos of young girls, blackmailing them with them and so on, stalking girls at car meets, he's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 2

Goodness, I had no idea. And I was horrified to type his name into tiktok and see that I was following him(!). Now unfollowed and blocked. Thanks

I don't think there is any case against them. The way Amber etc have behaved on social media has ruined any chance they would have had for a case and I don't believe for one second Bryan has actually been adding children on roblox etc. People like to make up stories to involve themselves and get some clout but there's never any solid proof. They might be scummy and not to everyone's taste in the slightest but legally I don't believe there is much against them

Not to forget his "photography business" he started at one point and was taking inappropriate photos of young girls, blackmailing them with them and so on, stalking girls at car meets, he's a nasty piece of work.
It's hard to know what's true and what isn't anymore because so many people are involved now. The amber stuff I believe

Reactions: 3
It's hard to know what's true and what isn't anymore because so many people are involved now. The amber stuff I believe
I believe it but I think her and her pals have all destroyed any case there was by behaving the way they have on social media towards it

Can someone please make a tread on porsche mckenzie?
i second this, she may be one of the most irritating attention seekers i have ever come across in all my days. simba and co seem to have been smart enough to drop her before she got them all in tit though

Reactions: 4
Who thinks Lucy’s going to be sat on live later tonight at 11:59pm waiting as soon as clocks turn 12am and says PREZZIES BRYAN

• Haha
It's very concerning and disgusting that these two have so many supporters. Just watching her live now and it's full of people giving her love and positive comments, just what is wrong with people. Lucy and Bryan are the lowest of the low and shitstains on humanity.

Reactions: 7
Who ever cancelled their takeaway is a true legend 😂😂

Who thinks Lucy’s going to be sat on live later tonight at 11:59pm waiting as soon as clocks turn 12am and says PREZZIES BRYAN
Oh no doubt thought apperently hes off to his mums and as his mum dont like lucy wont allow her in the house

• Haha
Who ever cancelled their takeaway is a true legend 😂😂

Oh no doubt thought apperently hes off to his mums and as his mum dont like lucy wont allow her in the house
Bryan: “Now I’m going to have to cook sausage and mash!! THANKS A LOT!!!!”
Me: 👀😂😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7