Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all awful.
Completely used her.
I really don’t understand why she won’t come off. It’s not going to stop.
Everyone is using her for money.QUOTE="ohhmyydayss, post: 5843687, member: 217238"]
Do you know what, I 100% agree with you! You can see she’s extremely vulnerable and not the cleanest of people, but that’s not her fault and that’s why Bryan gets carers allowance he should be looking after her. I’m sorry but if anyone should be reported to the police it’s Bryan. You would think he would try and encourage her to shower but he doesn’t, he’s lazy, all he does is sit in bed all day on his switch, honestly feel for that poor girl, and I refuse to even go on tiktok at the moment because all I see is people on live slating her and it’s all for views. Another thing, she was in so much pain the other day with her mouth ulcer and Bryan refused to call 111 even when she asked several times, I find that absolutely disgusting. I’m sorry but Danny,Vicky,Lauren,Jay,Austin,Aims,soph,Gabs and whoever else all have a sad bleeping life and have nothing better to do! They honestly make me laugh, they claim they hate the drama but go live themselves to talk about Lucy behind her back, when they could just do it in private but no they have to make sure they get their gifts and their views, they’re just as much as a beg.
[/QUOTE]

QUOTE="ohhmyydayss, post: 5843687, member: 217238"]
Do you know what, I 100% agree with you! You can see she’s extremely vulnerable and not the cleanest of people, but that’s not her fault and that’s why Bryan gets carers allowance he should be looking after her. I’m sorry but if anyone should be reported to the police it’s Bryan. You would think he would try and encourage her to shower but he doesn’t, he’s lazy, all he does is sit in bed all day on his switch, honestly feel for that poor girl, and I refuse to even go on tiktok at the moment because all I see is people on live slating her and it’s all for views. Another thing, she was in so much pain the other day with her mouth ulcer and Bryan refused to call 111 even when she asked several times, I find that absolutely disgusting. I’m sorry but Danny,Vicky,Lauren,Jay,Austin,Aims,soph,Gabs and whoever else all have a sad bleeping life and have nothing better to do! They honestly make me laugh, they claim they hate the drama but go live themselves to talk about Lucy behind her back, when they could just do it in private but no they have to make sure they get their gifts and their views, they’re just as much as a beg.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
Has that Amber girl reported Bryan yet, it's ok keep saying he going to prison but until someone reports him with actual evidence the police are unlikely to do anything, they need evidence to bring charges and take the case to the cps, it's not as clear cut as they making out, it's all well and good ranting on live calling him a n0nce and keep arguing with him and Lucy live but you need to actually report him by the person who he groomed.

Reactions: 2
Has that Amber girl reported Bryan yet, it's ok keep saying he going to prison but until someone reports him with actual evidence the police are unlikely to do anything, they need evidence to bring charges and take the case to the cps, it's not as clear cut as they making out, it's all well and good ranting on live calling him a n0nce and keep arguing with him and Lucy live but you need to actually report him by the person who he groomed.
Apparently she has, but my concern is that the way she has gone about the whole thing will harm any case against him. I’m 100% behind victims; However Police will definitely query her motivations in divulging the info and sharing the evidence on such a platform.
It is an utter tit show. I’ve seen followers who work for NHS gifting Lucy et al and joining in the arguing, it’s completely unprofessional (they post videos wearing their uniform). There are parents on there defending Bryan too! Lucy may be an adult, but she does not have an adult mind, it is a vile scenario and those hangers on are shameful.

Reactions: 2
Ive followed lucy for a while now. She is definitely a vulnerable adult and is undiagnosed with additional needs. Its clear to see her intellect, IQ, and understanding of other peoples feelings, emotions etc is very low. Its a hard watch to see a vulnerable woman online taking a lot of trolling. She isn't innocent in the slightest but I honestly don't think her understanding is all there. Her disgusting partner needs to look after her more and stop enabling her. The soiling herself and him cleaning her whilst online is mortifying for her. I know he has said he went to an additional support school but these 2 need some help. Recently I've watched and the behaviour from them both is vile. There poor kids will grow up to see there parents online lying in bed all day eating takeaway after takeaway from people gifting money. Begging for gifts and screaming and shouting not only to each other but to anyone who confronts there behaviour. Hopefully they get some help ASAP.

Reactions: 7
Ive followed lucy for a while now. She is definitely a vulnerable adult and is undiagnosed with additional needs. Its clear to see her intellect, IQ, and understanding of other peoples feelings, emotions etc is very low. Its a hard watch to see a vulnerable woman online taking a lot of trolling. She isn't innocent in the slightest but I honestly don't think her understanding is all there. Her disgusting partner needs to look after her more and stop enabling her. The soiling herself and him cleaning her whilst online is mortifying for her. I know he has said he went to an additional support school but these 2 need some help. Recently I've watched and the behaviour from them both is vile. There poor kids will grow up to see there parents online lying in bed all day eating takeaway after takeaway from people gifting money. Begging for gifts and screaming and shouting not only to each other but to anyone who confronts there behaviour. Hopefully they get some help ASAP.
Only way Lucy will ever get help is if Bryan is removed from the equation, she too reliant on him, but guarantee if something better come along he be off like a shot, tbh it seems like he picks vulnerable girls that withstanding the grooming of underage girls, on another live they mentioned another ex of his and said she had learning disabilities, sounds like a pattern.

Reactions: 4
Just noticed she is now using her live as a ‘grow party’. The most awkward thing ever, she literally sits and says/does nothing.
8F2524B4-9B75-4DFF-92C6-9801B8F33C2A.png

I haven’t seen Lucy live for at least a week now, does anyone know where she is or am I missing something?

people was saying Bryan dated Lucy’s brother Leon but she said he’s transgender and use to be called Abby, oh and she been banned from Tiktok and on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Unbelievable the woman sits there in silence waiting for gifts 🤣it’s so weird. More fool the people who are gifting her, it’s not even like she’s entertaining. For example when Chelsey harwood was doing her evil queen people were gifting her all the time which I don’t agree with but I understand it because she was actually entertaining on her lives. This Lucy one just Literally sits there and occasionally says “you can gift if u want guys” and argues with people. And don’t get me started on Bryan and that short temper

Reactions: 5
Was anyone watching her on Instagram live last night? She was saying some absolutely vile stuff

anyone watching the live with Lauren, Aims, her gf and Scottish Sam on Instagram?

i can't believe the Lucy Rose drama is still on going, everyone who keeps going live with the same repeated tit.are just adding to it.

And all of them constantly going on about the police will do this and the police will do that I'm gonna report you, they won't do tit, stop wasting public services on this tiktok tit they've got better things to do with their time.

anyone watching the live with Lauren, Aims, her gf and Scottish Sam on Instagram?

i can't believe the Lucy Rose drama is still on going, everyone who keeps going live with the same repeated tit.are just adding to it.

And all of them constantly going on about the police will do this and the police will do that I'm gonna report you, they won't do tit, stop wasting public services on this tiktok tit they've got better things to do with their time.
What was going on? It ended by the time I joined