Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching Lucy for months now and in my opinion I feel sorry for the poor girl, firstly for being stuck with Bryan 24/7. She needs to get herself a proper carer, he’s very abusive and controlling! There’s been many times on her live where she has asked for something and he’s told her no, or she’s asked to go and stay with a friend and he’s kicked off at her, he likes to be in control, I’m sorry that’s disgusting. Lucy has capacity to make her own decisions, how has he not been reported yet? I’m not for one second saying that all the things Lucy has done is acceptable but maybe there’s a reason why she’s doing it, I know someone in my personal life who is very much like Lucy and it’s all about craving attention, she is clearly sick of Bryan, honestly her “friends” make me laugh, they talk tit about Lucy behind her back but seconds later they’re back friends with her again, it’s all for attention,clout,views. Danny’s another one that pisses me off, says he’s coming off the app to protect himself and Vicky because of what happened to the smithy family but they’ve not once come off. They are all attention seekers and like the drama.

Reactions: 4
Lucy really needs to stop believing people are her best friend after 5 mins!

anyone see the ‘drama’ last night some account called niknakinoo accused her of following a 14 year old boy on Instagram who happens to be her nephew, now I’m not sure I even believe that but they kick up such a fuss about it, all they had was screenshots and even those can be faked she didn’t message him apparently just added him, they got a whole nights entertainment out of it.

Lucy really needs to stop believing people are her best friend after 5 mins!

anyone see the ‘drama’ last night some account called niknakinoo accused her of following a 14 year old boy on Instagram who happens to be her nephew, now I’m not sure I even believe that but they kick up such a fuss about it, all they had was screenshots and even those can be faked she didn’t message him apparently just added him, they got a whole nights entertainment out of it.
They have absolutely fukall to do allday and night and any tiny,menial thing that may give them sumthing to talk about they jump on.Iv never seen anything like it,What a bleeping life to lead.LOL

Reactions: 3
They have absolutely fukall to do allday and night and any tiny,menial thing that may give them sumthing to talk about they jump on.Iv never seen anything like it,What a bleeping life to lead.LOL
What pissed me off is Bryan yet again wasting police time calling them to report them, like they do anything, they just tell them to come off the app which they won’t so it’s pointless,

and that Ryan guy she was crying over and calling him her best friend that was chatting tit on another live about het and then Aims come on after saying she was staying out of the drama and started defending Lucy after previously slagging her off for no end 😂 it’s got be the most bizarre drama ever, never makes sense but always centres on Lucy.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t aims join in on the witch hunt with nicki on that massive “exposing” 2 weeks ago...after accusing Brian and Lucy of been ponces at the beginning of their tik tok journey and nobody believed them?! 😂

Didn’t aims join in on the witch hunt with nicki on that massive “exposing” 2 weeks ago...after accusing Brian and Lucy of been ponces at the beginning of their tik tok journey and nobody believed them?! 😂
Dya know what everyone loves that aims,and i think shes just a gossiping,nosey,busybody and just as bad as the rest of them ffs??

Dya know what everyone loves that aims,and i think shes just a gossiping,nosey,busybody and just as bad as the rest of them ffs??
Aims is so odd, she gets involved with literally everything and everyone, and her girl is always there piping up in the back ground yet never shows her face.

This is the insidious side of Tiktok…

Your boyfriend been outed as a perv, but you still won’t remove yourself even for a week from tiktok, plus he apparently called social services on this Amber girl he groomed, really sick tit, all Lucy is concern about is she be left with out a dogsbody to wipe her arse.

Reactions: 1
This is the insidious side of Tiktok…

Your boyfriend been outed as a perv, but you still won’t remove yourself even for a week from tiktok, plus he apparently called social services on this Amber girl he groomed, really sick tit, all Lucy is concern about is she be left with out a dogsbody to wipe her arse.

God that is messed up, feel so sorry for the girl and I hope Bryan gets bleeping locked up. Absolute wrongen

She was an absolute joke on that live last night. One minute defending Brian the next saying Amber’s right and then the minute Brian comes back in she’s defending him again but then gaslighting amber not to go to the police to protect her carer rights...nah babe you look like you’ve been hit by a truck from the “care” Brian gives to you.

I can not believe everything that has been going on today. It has been worse than Jeremy Kyle. She actually needs her head testing.

I’ve watched Lucy for a couple of months now. It was funny to watch at first but it’s getting harder to watch this past week.
I genuinely do feel for her. She’s vulnerable and my god she gets some abuse.
At first I felt sorry for Bryan (a few months ago) due to the way she speaks to him but he is her carer and is not caring for her. She’s unkempt, dirty, unhealthy and wasting away.
I also believe there’s more to the Amber story.
It’s turned into a witch hunt now

I’ve watched Lucy for a couple of months now. It was funny to watch at first but it’s getting harder to watch this past week.
I genuinely do feel for her. She’s vulnerable and my god she gets some abuse.
At first I felt sorry for Bryan (a few months ago) due to the way she speaks to him but he is her carer and is not caring for her. She’s unkempt, dirty, unhealthy and wasting away.
I also believe there’s more to the Amber story.
It’s turned into a witch hunt now
Do you know what, I 100% agree with you! You can see she’s extremely vulnerable and not the cleanest of people, but that’s not her fault and that’s why Bryan gets carers allowance he should be looking after her. I’m sorry but if anyone should be reported to the police it’s Bryan. You would think he would try and encourage her to shower but he doesn’t, he’s lazy, all he does is sit in bed all day on his switch, honestly feel for that poor girl, and I refuse to even go on tiktok at the moment because all I see is people on live slating her and it’s all for views. Another thing, she was in so much pain the other day with her mouth ulcer and Bryan refused to call 111 even when she asked several times, I find that absolutely disgusting. I’m sorry but Danny,Vicky,Lauren,Jay,Austin,Aims,soph,Gabs and whoever else all have a sad bleeping life and have nothing better to do! They honestly make me laugh, they claim they hate the drama but go live themselves to talk about Lucy behind her back, when they could just do it in private but no they have to make sure they get their gifts and their views, they’re just as much as a beg.

It’s all just kicked off on Lauren’s live. Lauren and Aims were there and Bryan was yelling again and everyone was begging Lucy to leave immediately, police have been called but Lucy kept saying she doesn’t want to leave him as she has nowhere to go , then she just disappeared off the live out of nowhere and some of the comments believe Bryan cut the wifi

It’s all just kicked off on Lauren’s live. Lauren and Aims were there and Bryan was yelling again and everyone was begging Lucy to leave immediately, police have been called but Lucy kept saying she doesn’t want to leave him as she has nowhere to go , then she just disappeared off the live out of nowhere and some of the comments believe Bryan cut the wifi
I was watching this but went to watch Ian Moore instead and missed this lmao, who called the police?

Sam just offered to drive down from Scotland and make sure she’s safe and Lucy came up with every excuse under the sun not to leave Brian

I was watching this but went to watch Ian Moore instead and missed this lmao, who called the police?
Not Ian moore 😂 Amber said she went to the police in the morning, and I think someone in the comments did as well

Sam just offered to drive down from Scotland and make sure she’s safe and Lucy came up with every excuse under the sun not to leave Brian
Sam could have drove all that way and guarantee Lucy wouldn’t leave

Not Ian moore 😂 Amber said she went to the police in the morning, and I think someone in the comments did as well

Sam could have drove all that way and guarantee Lucy wouldn’t leave
Jesus, just been on there and seen people saying theres gonna be a protest outside lucys house at 7pm to get her to leave 🤣🤣🤣 these people are mad

Apparently theyre gonna sting brian live on fb, a hunters group

Last edited:
  • Haha