Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was going on? It ended by the time I joined
Just the usual Bryan's a n0nce and broke his daughter arm, Lucy made fake accounts to troll Scottish Sam they all reporting each other to the police, social services, DWP, leaking addresses, numbers and photos, same tit, goes round in circles.

Apparently Bryan's daughter with some ex called Rachel is in the care of his mother, why Lucy's sons, one of which is Bryan's is in Lucy's sister care.

From what I gather they was removed from her care.

I honestly don’t know how that Bryan puts up with it, he just started a new job and had to come home before even starting he first shift because of her having a breakdown over tiktok drama, the poor guy nearly got the sack, she talks to him like dirt all on live aswell.
Well Bryan deserves no sympathy from anyone he is a predator to children best thing that could happen to him and her is they both get arrested and locked away. Why people are still gifting her is beyond me they are both evil monsters and so glad their children aren't in their care. Best thing tiktok can do instead of letting her keep making accounts so people can fund her is they ban her all together

Reactions: 3
Well Bryan deserves no sympathy from anyone he is a predator to children best thing that could happen to him and her is they both get arrested and locked away. Why people are still gifting her is beyond me they are both evil monsters and so glad their children aren't in their care. Best thing tiktok can do instead of letting her keep making accounts so people can fund her is they ban her all together
I agree about Bryan but now all theses tiktokers coming on live with her to railroad her are just doing it for even more clout and drama now, they was all licking her arse not long ago even when it come out about Bryan, especially Ghetto Aims.

They did ban all her accounts and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) link to them but seems people was making accounts for her.

Police should be dealing with the Bryan allegations but it all falls on whether the victims have reported him and the evidence they have to bring charges, seems nothing much is happening on that front.

I agree about Bryan but now all theses tiktokers coming on live with her to railroad her are just doing it for even more clout and drama now, they was all licking her arse not long ago even when it come out about Bryan, especially Ghetto Aims.

They did ban all her accounts and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) link to them but seems people was making accounts for her.

Police should be dealing with the Bryan allegations but it all falls on whether the victims have reported him and the evidence they have to bring charges, seems nothing much is happening on that front.
exactly the people who were her mods not so long ago that are now outing her and bryan were blocking me and muting for outing her when she was on live begging for money because she had no food when in fact she did have food she had just gone off what she had in. tiktok has turned very toxic just recently and it should all be about positivity. I am fed up of seeing all the begging that goes on and the police should be acting on the evidence that they have on lucy and bryan they are 2 very clever as they know how to play the game but very dangerous people. all I see on my fyp is them 2.

The fidget toys as the profile photo give me chills…is she actively trying to lure children into following her?

I really think she needs to be off social media. People are going too far. Two different people said they would watch her flat and wait for Bryan to leave to get her. You can see she is slow. She walks right in to very obvious traps. People saying they’ll gift her 5 carousels if she adds them, just so they can call Bryan and her n0nces.

Someone really needs to intervene. I think she’s got a buzz off all the attention and gifts and is addicted to it now. She was live on Bigo to 5.40am. People say Bryan drugs her and I’d be very surprised if that’s not true. She always looks like she’s on something.

From what I’ve seen she’s definitely no angel but she needs help. I don’t know if it’s her weight that’s affecting her mobility but she never looks washed. Even that haircut is a big red flag to how mentally unwell she is. It needs shaved now to grow evenly.

I 100% think Bryan controls her too. When she said if she wants to see her family Bryan will let her?? Yeah, and then he’ll sulk and cause arguments over it. That’s what abusers do. Alienate you.

Some authority really needs to step in here. Because if Lucy is as unstable as she appears to be I’m worried about her safety.

She on another app called Bigo similar too tiktok but guess she get less hassled over there, funny Lauren B joined.

I really think she needs to be off social media. People are going too far. Two different people said they would watch her flat and wait for Bryan to leave to get her. You can see she is slow. She walks right in to very obvious traps. People saying they’ll gift her 5 carousels if she adds them, just so they can call Bryan and her n0nces.

Someone really needs to intervene. I think she’s got a buzz off all the attention and gifts and is addicted to it now. She was live on Bigo to 5.40am. People say Bryan drugs her and I’d be very surprised if that’s not true. She always looks like she’s on something.

From what I’ve seen she’s definitely no angel but she needs help. I don’t know if it’s her weight that’s affecting her mobility but she never looks washed. Even that haircut is a big red flag to how mentally unwell she is. It needs shaved now to grow evenly.

I 100% think Bryan controls her too. When she said if she wants to see her family Bryan will let her?? Yeah, and then he’ll sulk and cause arguments over it. That’s what abusers do. Alienate you.

Some authority really needs to step in here. Because if Lucy is as unstable as she appears to be I’m worried about her safety.
100% agree, the abuse poor lucy has had on tiktok over the last few months is appalling. The worst thing she’s done is beg and defend her nonsey bf byran, which is terrible but at the end of the day shes a victim of him too.
You can just see that her health is in ruins at this point and byran doesn’t take care of her. Her family are no help either even her brother has slagged her off on live.

Reactions: 2
100% agree, the abuse poor lucy has had on tiktok over the last few months is appalling. The worst thing she’s done is beg and defend her nonsey bf byran, which is terrible but at the end of the day shes a victim of him too.
You can just see that her health is in ruins at this point and byran doesn’t take care of her. Her family are no help either even her brother has slagged her off on live.
Her family have tried to help but she doesn't want it, from the sounds of it she caused a lot of tit for them so I can't say I'm surprised they aren't that welcoming of her.

I think I says a lot of none of Bryan or Lucy's kids are with their parents and are living with relations that includes Bryan's daughter.

Her family have tried to help but she doesn't want it, from the sounds of it she caused a lot of tit for them so I can't say I'm surprised they aren't that welcoming of her.
I get that completely. I just think at the end of the day when you’re a victim yourself, it’s quite hard to imagine a life away from your abuser. I remember when she was live with amber and basically said I don’t want bryan to go to prison coz then I’ll lose my flat with all my things and no one will look after me. That’s whats going through her head. She knows bryan is a pedalo yet accepts it bc she is so scared of not having someone to take care of her, even though he does an appalling job of it anyway.

Reactions: 4
I get that completely. I just think at the end of the day when you’re a victim yourself, it’s quite hard to imagine a life away from your abuser. I remember when she was live with amber and basically said I don’t want bryan to go to prison coz then I’ll lose my flat with all my things and no one will look after me. That’s whats going through her head. She knows bryan is a pedalo yet accepts it bc she is so scared of not having someone to take care of her, even though he does an appalling job of it anyway.
True, It's a toxic controlling relationship she scared what will happen without Bryan and that is why she won't leave him, however now all these people that keep going over the same stuff and telling her to leave Bryan it's waste of time and they are just doing it for 'clout' imo

She on Bigo now with some guy Jay who keeps saying the same repeated tit it's old and she never going to listen.

I’m literally sick to death of going on tiktok and the first thing that pops up is Scottish Sam on a live constantly talking about Lucy, they all love the drama but what they don’t realise is while they’re all having a good old chat and rant about Lucy, Lucy’s then going to carry on with all of this and they don’t help because they constantly rise to her tit. bleeping hell man half of them have children but care more about what Lucy is doing. Someone commented on one of their lives the other day (not mentioning any names as I don’t agree with people bringing children into situations) but they said on there “shouldn’t you be focussing more on your child” and her reply was “but my child is involved” well come off the app then! Why are you making it worse not only for yourself but your child aswell. I honestly don’t get these people man, attention seekers the lot of them, have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives, I’m probably not the only person that’s sick to death with all of them, it’s got to the point now I just see one of their faces and scroll😂

I’m literally sick to death of going on tiktok and the first thing that pops up is Scottish Sam on a live constantly talking about Lucy, they all love the drama but what they don’t realise is while they’re all having a good old chat and rant about Lucy, Lucy’s then going to carry on with all of this and they don’t help because they constantly rise to her tit. bleeping hell man half of them have children but care more about what Lucy is doing. Someone commented on one of their lives the other day (not mentioning any names as I don’t agree with people bringing children into situations) but they said on there “shouldn’t you be focussing more on your child” and her reply was “but my child is involved” well come off the app then! Why are you making it worse not only for yourself but your child aswell. I honestly don’t get these people man, attention seekers the lot of them, have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives, I’m probably not the only person that’s sick to death with all of them, it’s got to the point now I just see one of their faces and scroll😂
They’re just as bad as Lucy because they enabled her for so long and continue to fuel the fire. Cancel the lot of them I say.
I noticed Scottish Sam was trying to go live with DontHoldBack a few nights ago as well.

They’re just as bad as Lucy because they enabled her for so long and continue to fuel the fire. Cancel the lot of them I say.
I noticed Scottish Sam was trying to go live with DontHoldBack a few nights ago as well.
Scottish sam is so irritating and a massive clout chaser

I don't know much about Scottish Sam but Lucy is live with Lauren and cara and apparently Sam had social services called on her by Bryan!