Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I've seen this past week is grown adults arguing, Lucy losing access to more of her accounts due to being sabotaged and police time being wasted.

While I agree with the fact that Lucy & Bryan need to be taken off of social media, gaining access to her accounts and then using said accounts to troll her is just getting boring to watch if I'm honest - not to mention its a criminal act plus its against tiktok rules.

Oh and all the endless clout chasers are getting boring too. So many people want to duel Lucy all the time, just to rake it in with gifts.

Yea, Bryan and Lucy have done wrong but so have alot of the people going after her - multiple wrongs don't make a right. That nickinackinoo is a prime example - she rants and raves about how its bad to bully and expose people but she "accidentally" leaked a young child's details along with the school details on a live a couple of nights ago, which ironically people are sticking up for her because she apologised and said it was an accident? Regardless, doxxing is a criminal act and I can't support anyone who does it or anyone who condones those who do.

A whole bunch of adults who need to grow up and leave it to the police. Some of these people must live in dirty homes because they seem to spend all their time on TT streaming the latest Lucy rose dramas.

Another thing that is completely out of order is half of tiktok thinking its acceptable to constantly waste the time of Devon Police - Lucy's local police force. Every night someone calls them for a welfare check on her, even though we can see that she's perfectly fine. As soon as Bryan raises his voice, someone calls for a welfare check. Its wreckless and the police have far better things to do than keep checking on Lucy.
Fair enough, report her wrongdoings to police but leave it out with the constant welfare checks.

I find kirsty to be alright, her lives are a good laugh. Although she can't seem to understand that people aren't going to like everybody that she does - if you don't like one of her friends she soon starts to scream and shout you down. She thinks the sun shines out of nickinackinoo's ass when in reality, Nicki is just jeopardising the police investigations with her outrageous behaviour.

Reactions: 3
Just come across this on my FYP šŸ˜© Lucyā€™s first baby daddy I think. How anyone can say she has full capacity is beyond me.
Clearly neglected by family, failed by the system and now the neglect from Bryan.
Her family are vile. Her sisters boyfriend is disgusting. It shocked me watching her own dad abuse her on a live. Begging for followers so he can go live and get gifts.

Attachments

• Wow
Oh heck wish I hadn't gone for a nosey now šŸ˜± Ended up seeing his reply to a beckirose26 (now known as London girl 95) so clicked that and opened a new drama door šŸšŖšŸš·šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
I have one of Lucyā€™s accounts (no I didnā€™t hack it) and thereā€™s so much evidence of her speaking and adding to children I even went live with her and confronted her about it and she even admitted it was her account and she wouldnā€™t do it again, literally a day later I found more evidence to say she was still carrying on.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh heck wish I hadn't gone for a nosey now šŸ˜± Ended up seeing his reply to a beckirose26 (now known as London girl 95) so clicked that and opened a new drama door šŸšŖšŸš·šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
I see that beckirose quite often, wasn't she jordy wheelers ex?

Just come across this on my FYP šŸ˜© Lucyā€™s first baby daddy I think. How anyone can say she has full capacity is beyond me.
Clearly neglected by family, failed by the system and now the neglect from Bryan.
Her family are vile. Her sisters boyfriend is disgusting. It shocked me watching her own dad abuse her on a live. Begging for followers so he can go live and get gifts.
Chloes boyfriend does seem very aggressive, I cant stand the pair of them. And her dad, Neil, was collecting money on a gofundme so he could buy a new bed. Their house is disgusting, if they spend more time cleaning instead of on tiktok they'd not have a mucky house.

And Ian Land seems like he's a few sandwiches short.

I have one of Lucyā€™s accounts (no I didnā€™t hack it) and thereā€™s so much evidence of her speaking and adding to children I even went live with her and confronted her about it and she even admitted it was her account and she wouldnā€™t do it again, literally a day later I found more evidence to say she was still carrying on.
Then u as a ā€œresponsibleā€ adult should be getting your evidence to the police ASAP! Rather than playing police games shouldnā€™t you?

Reactions: 5
Bollocks šŸ˜‚ if that were true youā€™d have sent it all to the police and posted this ā€˜evidenceā€™ all round tiktok by now šŸ™„.
Honestly you people trying to get clout off of a girl with clear learning difficulties are genuinely so sad.

Itā€™s like blind leading the blind really once you see her family and the feckless idiots she gets caught up with no wonder she in the state she is, all as bad each other.

The reasons her accounts are getting hacked is because she asking people to make them for her and they obviously still able to access it.

• Heart
Itā€™s like blind leading the blind really once you see her family and the feckless idiots she gets caught up with no wonder she in the state she is, all as bad each other.

The reasons her accounts are getting hacked is because she asking people to make them for her and they obviously still able to access it.
That family šŸ™„ they all call each other bad parents and moan about each otherā€™s houses yet none of them have the kids and the houses look like they are at the local tip anyway šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Bollocks šŸ˜‚ if that were true youā€™d have sent it all to the police and posted this ā€˜evidenceā€™ all round tiktok by now šŸ™„.
Honestly you people trying to get clout off of a girl with clear learning difficulties are genuinely so sad.
All her family have confirmed Lucy does not have learning difficulties and just puts it on for show. She does have some adult social services involvement but that is very minimal, Lucy's main issue is her laziness which then means she fails to keep up her personal hygiene and clean her flat.
She does have a slightly lower reading age but she is very, very clever and very manipulative - she knows exactly what she is doing.

Regarding the hacked accounts - these should be taken from Lucy and handed to the police as evidence, instead of using those accounts to taunt Lucy

All her family have confirmed Lucy does not have learning difficulties and just puts it on for show. She does have some adult social services involvement but that is very minimal, Lucy's main issue is her laziness which then means she fails to keep up her personal hygiene and clean her flat.
She does have a slightly lower reading age but she is very, very clever and very manipulative - she knows exactly what she is doing.

Regarding the hacked accounts - these should be taken from Lucy and handed to the police as evidence, instead of using those accounts to taunt Lucy
Iā€™m sorry but her family are scum and I donā€™t believe a word they say. Her own brother uses her for clout it is disgusting!
I really do not think the way lucy lives can be put down to ā€˜lazinessā€™, she is about 30 years old and missing half her teeth due to lack of care? How can you say that is simply due to laziness? There are clearly far deeper issues at play here.
I donā€™t see a person who is clever and manipulative, I see a person who is very vulnerable and is being used and manipulated by others for entertainment, and by her boyfriend for money.
This is not me defending Lucy either, I know sheā€™s certainly no saint but I think she is also a victim in this.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m sorry but her family are scum and I donā€™t believe a word they say. Her own brother uses her for clout it is disgusting!
I really do not think the way lucy lives can be put down to ā€˜lazinessā€™, she is about 30 years old and missing half her teeth due to lack of care? How can you say that is simply due to laziness? There are clearly far deeper issues at play here.
I donā€™t see a person who is clever and manipulative, I see a person who is very vulnerable and is being used and manipulated by others for entertainment, and by her boyfriend for money.
This is not me defending Lucy either, I know sheā€™s certainly no saint but I think she is also a victim in this.
Its already been widely reported that if Lucy leaves Bryan, she wouldn't get as much hate as she does. Her family have, for the most part, been disgusting I agree but in lives way back they were offering to help her but they won't help her if she remains with Bryan.

Lucy was able to walk and had most of her teeth before Bryan came along, I've seen pictures of her when she first got with Bryan and she has gone drastically down hill. But, her main issue as I've already said is laziness. She has full ability to get out of bed and clean her flat, she chooses not to and stays in bed all day on tiktok which then leads to her getting bedsores and because of said laziness she then fails to keep her sores hygienic and they get infected- the cycle then repeats. If she got out of bed she wouldn't have half the medical issues she currently has.

Yes, there's clout chasers and money grabbers getting involved constantly but Lucy is the cause of her own demise.

Its already been widely reported that if Lucy leaves Bryan, she wouldn't get as much hate as she does. Her family have, for the most part, been disgusting I agree but in lives way back they were offering to help her but they won't help her if she remains with Bryan.

Lucy was able to walk and had most of her teeth before Bryan came along, I've seen pictures of her when she first got with Bryan and she has gone drastically down hill. But, her main issue as I've already said is laziness. She has full ability to get out of bed and clean her flat, she chooses not to and stays in bed all day on tiktok which then leads to her getting bedsores and because of said laziness she then fails to keep her sores hygienic and they get infected- the cycle then repeats. If she got out of bed she wouldn't have half the medical issues she currently has.

Yes, there's clout chasers and money grabbers getting involved constantly but Lucy is the cause of her own demise.
How can you say ā€˜Lucy was able to walk before bryan came alongā€™ and then say ā€˜she has full ability to get out of bed and clean the flat, she just chooses not toā€™? Those statements are completely contradictory, so which is it? šŸ¤£
End of the day you can speculate on her physical health and mobility as much as you like but none of us really know what she is and isnā€™t capable of as weā€™re not her doctor or DWP assessor.
I agree she is trapped in a cycle though and the fact that before she got with bryan she was a normal weight and had all her teeth says a lot. Bryan is a bleeping self confessed n0nce, do you honestly think she stays with him for love? She is clearly stuck in an abusive relationship here so to say ā€˜oh why doesnā€™t she just get up out of bedā€™ just shows a complete lack of empathy or understanding of her situation tbh. When you are in a relationship like that it is easy to lose all sense of what is normal and what isnā€™t and stop caring for yourself entirely.

Doesnā€™t surprise me that none of them have their kids in their care although someone said one of Lucyā€™s sisters had care of her two sons? Not too sure how many other siblings she has.

maybe there is a reason Lucy is reluctant to go back to her family and stay with Bryan.

oh there is major clout chasers in regards to Lucy Iā€™ve seen about 5 accounts live talking about her or airing her live on thereā€™s itā€™s actually quite bizarre how much she taken hold of some on tiktok, I mean it one thing discussing her on here but some spend hours watching her lives and trying to get her to go live with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How can you say ā€˜Lucy was able to walk before bryan came alongā€™ and then say ā€˜she has full ability to get out of bed and clean the flat, she just chooses not toā€™? Those statements are completely contradictory, so which is it? šŸ¤£
End of the day you can speculate on her physical health and mobility as much as you like but none of us really know what she is and isnā€™t capable of as weā€™re not her doctor or DWP assessor.
I agree she is trapped in a cycle though and the fact that before she got with bryan she was a normal weight and had all her teeth says a lot. Bryan is a bleeping self confessed n0nce, do you honestly think she stays with him for love? She is clearly stuck in an abusive relationship here so to say ā€˜oh why doesnā€™t she just get up out of bedā€™ just shows a complete lack of empathy or understanding of her situation tbh. When you are in a relationship like that it is easy to lose all sense of what is normal and what isnā€™t and stop caring for yourself entirely.
Do you watch Lucy for a significant period of time? She runs to the door when her mcdonalds gets delivered, then claims she needs a wheelchair? If anyone is contradictory it's her and Bryan. Same story with the amazon delivery, she literally runs to the door. She did a flat tour a while back to show Bryan was out and she was walking completely fine on camera. Then the hernia excuse came out and she spent the rest of the day in bed. Since bryan came along, there has been a huge change in Lucy; her weight, personally hygiene, her personality. She'll be better off without him for sure.

But don't be fooled. Lucy is completely able to work, she just chooses not to. She is completely able to look after her children, she just chose not to. She is an able bodied woman who uses tiktok as a begging platform instead of doing something productive with her life. And by the looks of it, she's being run off of tiktok in the same fashion she was on bigo

Doesnā€™t surprise me that none of them have their kids in their care although someone said one of Lucyā€™s sisters had care of her two sons? Not too sure how many other siblings she has.
There are 7 kids in the stanowski family, Lucy being 1 of them. 3 others, Josh Chloe & Leon/Abi are on tiktok, the rest aren't on tiktok as they don't like drama. Neil is the dad and is also on TT and is vile & disgusting, the mum died a few years ago. One of them that stays off Tiktok is Jacqueline who has custody of Lucy and Chloe's children. Jacqueline wants nothing to do with Lucy whatsoever. Chloe is on probation for an unknown crime and Leon aka Abi went to jail for beating a vulnerable man with a rounders bat and robbed him for Ā£30. A lovely family šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Do you watch Lucy for a significant period of time? She runs to the door when her mcdonalds gets delivered, then claims she needs a wheelchair? If anyone is contradictory it's her and Bryan. Same story with the amazon delivery, she literally runs to the door. She did a flat tour a while back to show Bryan was out and she was walking completely fine on camera. Then the hernia excuse came out and she spent the rest of the day in bed. Since bryan came along, there has been a huge change in Lucy; her weight, personally hygiene, her personality. She'll be better off without him for sure.

But don't be fooled. Lucy is completely able to work, she just chooses not to. She is completely able to look after her children, she just chose not to. She is an able bodied woman who uses tiktok as a begging platform instead of doing something productive with her life. And by the looks of it, she's being run off of tiktok in the same fashion she was on bigo

There are 7 kids in the stanowski family, Lucy being 1 of them. 3 others, Josh Chloe & Leon/Abi are on tiktok, the rest aren't on tiktok as they don't like drama. Neil is the dad and is also on TT and is vile & disgusting, the mum died a few years ago. One of them that stays off Tiktok is Jacqueline who has custody of Lucy and Chloe's children. Jacqueline wants nothing to do with Lucy whatsoever. Chloe is on probation for an unknown crime and Leon aka Abi went to jail for beating a vulnerable man with a rounders bat and robbed him for Ā£30. A lovely family šŸ¤£
What is her father called on Tictok I want to have a nosey.