Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty bully this woman why she not get a wash, brush her teeth and leave Lucy alone.
Leave Lucy alone?!?! After she supported Bryan after the recent allegations about him and kids? After she leaked various people's phone numbers and addresses on tiktok? After the way she has behaved on the app?

Kirsty is doing what every other creator is doing right now; giving awareness to 2 dangerous child predators.

Reactions: 7
Leave Lucy alone?!?! After she supported Bryan after the recent allegations about him and kids? After she leaked various people's phone numbers and addresses on tiktok? After the way she has behaved on the app?

Kirsty is doing what every other creator is doing right now; giving awareness to 2 dangerous child predators.
I don't watch Lucy but what I do see a lot is certain people continue to Bully her if issues are there then maybe the Police should be involved and not the so called Tictok bullies

Saw her pop up on live at 9am this morning on a *queenoffpopetts* account. It was spelt wrong and it was too early in the morning for that tit so I scrolled on by 🤣

Reactions: 1
So what does everyone think, do you all think Bryan is guilty or innocent?
Guilty 100% regarding the amber stuff, however unfortunately since then so many clout chasers have got involved and stirred tit up, now it’s impossible to know what else is true and what isn’t.

Reactions: 5
Guilty 100% regarding the amber stuff, however unfortunately since then so many clout chasers have got involved and stirred tit up, now it’s impossible to know what else is true and what isn’t.
Was anyone else on her live earlier when she slipped up and said “Well I’ll tell you now, he’s not done to anyone else”

I don't watch Lucy but what I do see a lot is certain people continue to Bully her if issues are there then maybe the Police should be involved and not the so called Tictok bullies
It’s all a vicious circle, they all in for the drama and followers they could careless about the Bryan allegations, it’s been going for months the same repetition with them. They literally have nothing else to go live about.

Can someone bullet point me to what's been discovered so far regarding this couple? Very recently come across 'it' live on my fyp and got an instant bad vibe! Obviously I ran straight here hoping to see a thread but there's so much!! Who's amber? What's she done? Also has that horrible Kirsty got a thread?

Can someone bullet point me to what's been discovered so far regarding this couple? Very recently come across 'it' live on my fyp and got an instant bad vibe! Obviously I ran straight here hoping to see a thread but there's so much!! Who's amber? What's she done? Also has that horrible Kirsty got a thread?
Basically they are Tiktok version of Wayne and Waynetta Slobs with the Fred and Rose West element.

Lucy lies in bed all day claiming benefits and Bryan is her carer but he basically leaves her to rot, she claims to be disabled and has the mind of a 10, but apparently according to her family it’s all false, she has hernias, nits and no teeth to poor hygiene.

Bryan is a proclaimed n0nce messaging underage girls, hand cuffing them among other things, Amber is one of his victims.
He likes to think he hard and one of his thrashes is your fucked and then says he calling the police, they like to waste the police time a lot.

Lucy had both sons one of them Bryan’s removed from their care, Bryan’s daughter from another woman who he allegedly broke her arm is also in the care of his mother.

Lucy made 6k on one of her many now deleted accounts from gifts from her cult followers.

she accused of leaking numbers, addresses being a troll and damn right nasty.

But not sure who Kirsty is probably one of the obsessive trying to get Lucy removed from Tiktok but doesn’t really want her removed because she bring the views.

People claims to hate Lucy but won’t stop watching or talking about her on lives so the story continues, most of it is very repetitive but there is some entertaining content if you go through the hashtags with her name on it.

They also have know clue what a tooth brush looks like.

that’s the gist of it.

Reactions: 6
Basically they are Tiktok version of Wayne and Waynetta Slobs with the Fred and Rose West element.

Lucy lies in bed all day claiming benefits and Bryan is her carer but he basically leaves her to rot, she claims to be disabled and has the mind of a 10, but apparently according to her family it’s all false, she has hernias, nits and no teeth to poor hygiene.

Bryan is a proclaimed n0nce messaging underage girls, hand cuffing them among other things, Amber is one of his victims.
He likes to think he hard and one of his thrashes is your fucked and then says he calling the police, they like to waste the police time a lot.

Lucy had both sons one of them Bryan’s removed from their care, Bryan’s daughter from another woman who he allegedly broke her arm is also in the care of his mother.

Lucy made 6k on one of her many now deleted accounts from gifts from her cult followers.

she accused of leaking numbers, addresses being a troll and damn right nasty.

But not sure who Kirsty is probably one of the obsessive trying to get Lucy removed from Tiktok but doesn’t really want her removed because she bring the views.

People claims to hate Lucy but won’t stop watching or talking about her on lives so the story continues, most of it is very repetitive but there is some entertaining content if you go through the hashtags with her name on it.

They also have know clue what a tooth brush looks like.

that’s the gist of it.
Couldn't have put it better myself 😂
The hypocrisy if it all is laughable, that kirsty don't want lucy off there she will be back down to 10 views. She mocks lucy about being fat 😂 she's fatter than lucy and don't move all day.
She's got a right attitude and she will come across the wrong person one day.
In regards to lucy and Bryan well it's hard to know what's true and false anymore, something is definitely wrong with them.

Couldn't have put it better myself 😂
The hypocrisy if it all is laughable, that kirsty don't want lucy off there she will be back down to 10 views. She mocks lucy about being fat 😂 she's fatter than lucy and don't move all day.
She's got a right attitude and she will come across the wrong person one day.
In regards to lucy and Bryan well it's hard to know what's true and false anymore, something is definitely wrong with them.
She's literally always in the same spot on her sofa with a fag in her hand. Vile.

Kirsty has turned into an obsessive bully. Yeah I agree Bryans a nonce and they should be off the app but Kirsty is a big bully.

They are not her kids they are her husband's what an example to them isn't she.
She must think because people don't know her address she's untouchable. All they need is a name, the kids names and the area.
Think social need a call about them. They are being dragged up.
How she's got the nerve to call anyone else out is beyond me, get your own house in order first.

Reactions: 3