Lucyrose1993

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, new to all this story! So yesterday I was watching a woman called Kirsty Matthews leaving her angry voice notes on Instagram and it all kicked off with like 800 people. What’s the story?? I never get to this side of TikTok so I am invested!
I don't like her she is supposed to be a step mum but what an example of everything that is putrid. I've not seen anything but have seen her in the past vile woman.

Hello, new to all this story! So yesterday I was watching a woman called Kirsty Matthews leaving her angry voice notes on Instagram and it all kicked off with like 800 people. What’s the story?? I never get to this side of TikTok so I am invested!
Far too much going on to explain it all, Lucy is a vile person and her boyfriend Bryan is a paedophile who has been adding minors to his social media and gaming profiles. Yesterday his small red penis got exposed as he sent it to a 14 year old online.

People are waking up to this pair. She is currently having lots of calls made about her to the police and her landlord by various people on tiktok so I don't think Lucy will be around for much longer- she's going to find herself without her benefits and homeless.

Reactions: 4
So last night it was Kirsty Matthews and a woman called Stormy. They got a bit brutal to be honest I felt uncomfortable by the end of it. It made Tattle look friendly!

Kirsty was sending her voice notes on Instagram and was on TikTok Live and then Instagram Live trying to get Lucy to go on and "face her"

Apparently Lucy slagged her off on live... so now this Kirsty woman is after her. Tbh, she needs a look in the mirror before she starts slating others' appearances.

So last night it was Kirsty Matthews and a woman called Stormy. They got a bit brutal to be honest I felt uncomfortable by the end of it. It made Tattle look friendly!

Kirsty was sending her voice notes on Instagram and was on TikTok Live and then Instagram Live trying to get Lucy to go on and "face her"

Apparently Lucy slagged her off on live... so now this Kirsty woman is after her. Tbh, she needs a look in the mirror before she starts slating others' appearances.

I screen recorded the whole thing for anyone interested, other parts are on my profile. Alot of "he said she said" but one concerning thing is Bryan adding underage girls to his social media's, which Lucy was confronted about in this video

Reactions: 3
Couldn't tell one bit she was smoking 🪴🙄🤦‍♂️Not a f*cking brain cell between them all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cannot believe grown adults with kids themselves are behaving and bullying the way they are. I’m not a fan of Lucy’s at all but these people keep going life with her for clout and money. Let the police deal with it. Any case the police do make could be ruined by these so called adults behaviour. What example are these people setting for our kids. I find it sickening. Lucy needs off the App but this isn’t the way. She needs professional intervention and help.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe grown adults with kids themselves are behaving and bullying the way they are. I’m not a fan of Lucy’s at all but these people keep going life with her for clout and money. Let the police deal with it. Any case the police do make could be ruined by these so called adults behaviour. What example are these people setting for our kids. I find it sickening. Lucy needs off the App but this isn’t the way. She needs professional intervention and help.
Lucy is not someone I care to follow but she keeps coming up and when I watch for any length of time I see grown assed women bullying her constantly and she is forever trying to defend herself against them. I think this is disgusting and I wish they would leave them alone.

Reactions: 1
It’s the teeth for me. All of their teeth. Lucy’s are bad but that Kirsty’s 🤢🤢
Please someone explain why none of these people can’t not just get a job to keep themselves busy. They spend so much time investigating and trying to cause drama because someone said somethjng that’s didn’t even fecking matter.
I have honestly never seen anything so vile. Thts Kirsty’s house must stink for cigarettes
Dentists are free guys if you don’t work. Which I’m guessing you don’t

Reactions: 7
That's what I meant earlier. Threatening people is bad enough - but her threats are absolutely vile. I was so invested but now I actually feel bad for even engaging in it.

That kirsty mathews is literally obsessed over lucy, it's so unhealthy. She was live all day talking about lucy yesterday, she normally only gets 15/20 views normally she likes the attention it brings.

The way kirsty talks to everyone is vile, I'm surprised she can keep a friend, she always looks pissed off. Well to be honest I'd look pissed off if I looked like that too 😂

They are all hypocrites saying leave it to the police but then taunting lucy to go live all day for views and drama.
Its all irrelevant the police will catch up with lucy and Bryan.

That kirsty mathews is literally obsessed over lucy, it's so unhealthy. She was live all day talking about lucy yesterday, she normally only gets 15/20 views she likes the attention it brings.

The way kirsty talks to everyone is vile, I'm surprised she can keep a friend, she always looks pissed off. Well to be honest I'd look pissed off if I looked like that too 😂

They are all hypocrites saying leave it to the police but then taunting lucy to go live all day for views and drama.

That kirsty mathews is literally obsessed over lucy, it's so unhealthy. She was live all day talking about lucy yesterday, she normally only gets 15/20 views normally she likes the attention it brings.

She reminds me so much of that girl Rachel that would never show her face but was vile about everyone a good few months ago. Her voice is nearly identical to hers.

I’m sorry, but Scottish Sam needs her own thread soon, she’s doing my bleeping head in.
She is a pain in the arse! Saw her trying to get involved in that Dontholdback V Lawrence/Smithy drama not long ago, but he didn’t accept her guest request thankfully.

Apparently she in hospital, anyone heard that? I’ve haven’t been keeping up with it much as it was getting bit repetitive but just caught her sister live.

Apparently she in hospital, anyone heard that? I’ve haven’t been keeping up with it much as it was getting bit repetitive but just caught her sister live.
She has cried wolf so many times its hard to believe or at least believe its anything serious. Especially for someone disabled by hernias!

Yea heard this, its for bed pressure sores that have gone infected as she doesn't wash. We don't think she was though, she was on about going doctors today

Has Kirsty got a new hobby yet? It's worrying how she involves her kids to abuse Lucy too.

Has Kirsty got a new hobby yet? It's worrying how she involves her kids to abuse Lucy too.
She's a wrong'en she is. All the views have got to her head 😂 I dont know who told her she's hard.
Shes the one who needs a welfare check and reporting to dwp, bet they don't know about all the money she gets from the gifts.
Literally obsessed with Lucy she's doing it for the views not for the kids

Reactions: 2
She's a wrong'en she is. All the views have got to her head 😂 I dont know who told her she's hard.
Shes the one who needs a welfare check and reporting to dwp, bet they don't know about all the money she gets from the gifts.
Literally obsessed with Lucy she's doing it for the views not for the kids
It's so uncomfortable!