Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she has had some rough times the last few years (who hasn’t) but she finds negativity in everything, it’s really quite sad

Reactions: 4
Her stories have wound me up! ‘I really want to own what I’ve said’ well yeah no tit, especially since you’ve now got what you wanted.

I think they were looking at things to complain about personally. And if she felt that anxious around covid precautions etc surely they would have waited 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This just screams ‘I want a freebie’ to also have the cheek to complain that it was raining so they couldn’t use there sun terrace 😂😂

bleeping hell she is moaning again ... now it’s about a football match that she is
Devastated and heartbroken to not be at 🤣🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ffs she needs more than therapy ..... is she ever happy ????

Reactions: 4
Hahaha what the duck 😂😂 Lucy stop it. Get out into the real world and make some friends you are an adult

Her poor dog :( acupuncture?! How much of a quality of life does the poor thing have? Lucy is selfish.

Reactions: 1
Haha this girl is such a joke. I’m sure she thinks she’s the only one missing out on holidays this last year or so 😂 anyway, her holidays are a waste of time. She doesn’t even leave her room!

This is the blonde girl with the sausage dog who was married and used to be a slimming world coach?

She is never happy, I honestly used to think her hair was a wig something really fake looking about it, she is very petite and small in height why her hair is doing her no favours its just drowning her

Last edited: