Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s Inappropriate she has shared that insta story of the car accident?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it’s Inappropriate she has shared that insta story of the car accident?!
Yes it’s really inappropriate! How nasty. What’s happened to Lucy? She’s getting more and more bizarre. And no doubt if people (rightly) call her out on it she’ll get all sad and defensive.

I walked past an accident last year, it was pretty bad and the last thing I thought was oh let’s take my phone out and record. If the police and ambulance are there then pray the person involved is ok and move on - they don’t need an audience

Reactions: 1
She has deleted now thankfully. I’m assuming someone has reached out to her to advise it’s removal.

She’s got a bit of a Michael Jackson look about her. She could do with a makeover. Her hair is awful, it does nothing for her. Does anyone know why she doesn’t work? I always wonder how on earth people pay for things like new houses etc and don’t have a job.

She’s a strange lady. I used to really like her but, as said unthread, she really has changed so much. I feel like she lets things get to her waaaaay too much and is rather dramatic I.e. ‘trolled this morning and new job this afternoon’ - hardly trolling though, was it? Just a negative comment. She just seems like the type of person who doesn’t help herself very much, would rather just dwell and feel sorry for herself. She reminds me a bit of Rhiannon Ashlee.

that said, I do think Lucy is a nice person and that she is pretty but agreed her hair doesn’t help her at all.

I’ve always thought her hair was strange too but thought it was just me because it had never been mentioned 😂 seems to be really far forward and very very flat. I think the waxy look is just when she piles the makeup on, in pictures where she’s wearing less makeup she looks much better imo

Reactions: 3
She seems to have a very negative opinion of herself which is a shame as I think she comes across as a fairly lovely person - there’s been a few odd posts like those of the car accident a few weeks ago - but not up her own ass like a lot of the insta lot.

I used to really like her, but she has changed. She doesn’t seem to know what to post lately, and some of her posts are bizarre to say the least.
I’m not sure how old she actually is but she looks mid 40’s in some pictures, and in others much older. She needs to do something with her hair, she’s a pretty girl and would suit a different style showcasing her face more.

oh my gosh, whine whine whine. Never known a fully grown adult feel as sorry for herself about everything she does. She really does come across as though she thinks she’s the only one with problems in life!

Reactions: 3
Is there something wrong with this girls arm or is it just the way she stands?

Is there something wrong with this girls arm or is it just the way she stands?
Nah. I reckon if there was she’d be in therapy for it by now and mention it in every story she makes suggesting her life is so much harder than everyone else’s ☺