Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a Debbie downer isn’t she! She literally moans about everything! Now she doesn’t like the new Leeds kit! So what!!! You don’t like it, don’t buy it. Simple

Reactions: 6
Still moaning I see. What is going on with those lips? The 90’s called love, they want their heather shimmer lippy back

Reactions: 2
I want to unfollow her but her moaning is entertainment these days 😂 she speaks funny doesn’t she 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Still moaning I see. What is going on with those lips? The 90’s called love, they want their heather shimmer lippy back
Does she get her lips done or are they comically large?
I still have a heather shimmer lipstick somewhere but I’ll be throwing it away now 😂

• Haha
I’m not her biggest fan and I do feel sorry for her as she’s seriously got issues but seriously, what’s with the ridiculously cryptic posts? Is she 12?!

From what it sounds like she might be splitting up with her bf? Or her dog is unwell again?

I’m not her biggest fan and I do feel sorry for her as she’s seriously got issues but seriously, what’s with the ridiculously cryptic posts? Is she 12?!

From what it sounds like she might be splitting up with her bf? Or her dog is unwell again?
I think it’s her dog

I have a mini dachshund and IVDD is horrible. I know some dachshunds can recover but her dog has been suffering for a long time, and I’ll prob get some tit for this but if my little dog was in that much pain I would put her to sleep. It’s not fair

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear god, ‘typical Lucy Luck’. Oh god please stop the feeling sorry for yourself! 🙄 She must be so annoying in real life.

Reactions: 1
Starting to wonder whether keeping the poor dog alive is just an opportunity to keep in touch with the ex

Obvs everyone(s anxiety) is different but I’m an anxious introvert and would/could never go up to a celeb or football player for a picture!

Now she’s feeling sorry for herself because her mum’s on holiday and she ‘has’ to go to a football match... get over yourself.

Now she’s feeling sorry for herself because her mum’s on holiday and she ‘has’ to go to a football match... get over yourself.
She’s so depressing.. if you really don’t want to go that much then just don’t go for fucks sake

The moaning and public abuse were ok when you were flaunting using the blue light card during your first working week tho wasn’t it luce? Ignorant cow

Reactions: 1