Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her hair being pushed over her face is a confidence thing, shame cos when it’s back she looks so much different!

I do hope therapy helps her but I can’t help but feel she likes wallowing to be honest. If Christmas brought her so much joy, leave your tree up hun no1 will care 🤷🏻‍♀️ You do you!

Reactions: 4
She really really bugs me as I too think she wallows and doesn’t like to help herself, but I do feel sorry for her today. Hopefully her therapy will help her.

Reactions: 2
Oh of course she’d have the worst vaccine side effects in the whole of the world 🙄

Reactions: 3
This woman grates me. Her make up is way too heavy for her features. Her hair as much as I understand it can be a security thing, does nothing for her face. The constant pity parties woe is me are getting boring. Moan moan moan. She has no idea how lucky she is. No idea.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad I’m not the only one! She’s so negative, all woe is me. Suck it up like the rest of us Lucy! And tie your hair up whilst your at it

I reckon another party was involved on his side. She's way too needy. She needs too much encouragement to just be a grown up. I can only imagine what it's like to live with her. Any illness etc and she's laid on the sofa covered in blankets all woe is me. Pathetic really. I can see her being the possessive type because she's so insecure. All, where are you, you said you'd be home for 7 and it's now 7:02 who is she?! I see her like that.

Oh of course she’d have the worst vaccine side effects in the whole of the world 🙄
In fairness to her I had the Astra Zeneca and honestly it felt like the worst case of flu (and I have had real flu twice not like when people get a cold and cry flu) didn’t leave my bed for two days. That said I also couldn’t pick up my phone to post on social media.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell that poor dog. I’m sorry but I just don’t think I could cope with my dog going through that much, it seems cruel.

• Sad
So so cruel to keep that dog alive. She’s doing it purely for her own benefit at this stage :cry:

Reactions: 1
Unless it’s food she is so negative about everything else! She calls herself lazy Lucy and she is just that

bleeping hell I’m going through a bad patch with my depression, getting over being abused (a memory which had been oppressed until the news over the past few weeks) and I’ve just eaten my last brownie and I’m still not as negative as her!

• Heart
His hair is a totally different colour to his beard and matches hers....sharing box dye are they?! It's chicken man and yobbo part 2! Why do people want to date their siblings?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6