Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsFishandChips

I have a mini dachshund and IVDD is horrible. I know some dachshunds can recover but her dog has been suffering for a long time, and I’ll prob get some shit for this but if my little dog was in that much pain I would put her to sleep. It’s not fair

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Cookiemonster83

His hair is a totally different colour to his beard and matches hers....sharing box dye are they?! It's chicken man and yobbo part 2! Why do people want to date their siblings?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mumof3&wifeof1

She is such a Debbie downer isn’t she! She literally moans about everything! Now she doesn’t like the new Leeds kit! So what!!! You don’t like it, don’t buy it. Simple

Reactions: 6

Becclo44

VIP Member
Man has heart attack in front of her… says how sad it is in the same breath as talking about her (no doubt boring as fuck) holiday 🙄

I know this thread is basically dead but I really cannot stand this self centred little cunt. She’s pathetic really.

Reactions: 5

#aff

Chatty Member
Doesn’t he look a prize plonker dressed up like a twat with his uncle knob head shoes on.

her post complaining about the hotel and tagging them in is so cringe.

Reactions: 5

JSquared

VIP Member
I know she has had some rough times the last few years (who hasn’t) but she finds negativity in everything, it’s really quite sad

Reactions: 4

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
She’s so spoilt, begrudges anything her boyfriend gets and has ended her mums birthday plans soon so she could watch a football match? What a brat

Popsock123

VIP Member
I think her hair being pushed over her face is a confidence thing, shame cos when it’s back she looks so much different!

I do hope therapy helps her but I can’t help but feel she likes wallowing to be honest. If Christmas brought her so much joy, leave your tree up hun no1 will care 🤷🏻‍♀️ You do you!

Cookiemonster83

And obviously food is the answer. Pure obsessed with food. Always looking for the next treat. She has a lot of issues. She should spend a bit of time on herself instead of coming out of a marriage and jumping straight into bed with another guy. She's the most needy, whingy person, it's actually annoying. I'm sure this fella will get fed up like her last one did.

Cookiemonster83

This woman grates me. Her make up is way too heavy for her features. Her hair as much as I understand it can be a security thing, does nothing for her face. The constant pity parties woe is me are getting boring. Moan moan moan. She has no idea how lucky she is. No idea.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Fucking hell she is moaning again ... now it’s about a football match that she is
Devastated and heartbroken to not be at 🤣🙈🙈🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ffs she needs more than therapy ..... is she ever happy ????

JSquared

VIP Member
I think it’s funny she is so bothered about other people paining when that is literally ALL she does on Instagram 🤣

Becclo44

VIP Member
Cannot imagine living or being in a relationship with this woman. What an absolute drip, but thinks she’s oh so quirky because she prefers pancakes to champagne or whatever 🙄

Reactions: 3

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
Now she’s feeling sorry for herself because her mum’s on holiday and she ‘has’ to go to a football match... get over yourself.
She’s so depressing.. if you really don’t want to go that much then just don’t go for fucks sake

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
I’ve always thought her hair was strange too but thought it was just me because it had never been mentioned 😂 seems to be really far forward and very very flat. I think the waxy look is just when she piles the makeup on, in pictures where she’s wearing less makeup she looks much better imo