Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh really? What makes you think that? X
Something about her recent posts, didn’t have a good Christmas, thanked someone for their help over past few tough weeks etc maybe it’s just the dog hasn’t been well. Just thought I would see if anyone else noticed? I like her, I hope everything is ok.

Does anybody follow? I’m getting vibes she’s split from her husband 🤔🤭
I’m annoyed at myself as that second emoji looks like I’m pleased but it looks different on iPhone 🤬

Something about her recent posts, didn’t have a good Christmas, thanked someone for their help over past few tough weeks etc maybe it’s just the dog hasn’t been well. Just thought I would see if anyone else noticed? I like her, I hope everything is ok.

I’m annoyed at myself as that second emoji looks like I’m pleased but it looks different on iPhone 🤬
Yeah her poor dog has been poorly for a while, so maybe it is that? Yeah I like her too x

Just searched tattle for her! I really like her. Her confidence has really improved & I'm genuinely pleased for her. But I agree. Looking at her profile I think her and her husband Chris have split up. Awful shame, they seemed smitten.

Yeah I thought that too. There’s hardly any photos of him at all on her insta now. All the wedding ones seemed to have disappeared. Really thought they were well suited too

I remember quite a while ago she put up a story of a ‘for sale’ sign that had sold stamped across it. But in her most recent stories she’s in the house she lived in with her husband because it’s that green carpet. No idea who the fella is. She’s always been very private outside of her SW life so I doubt we’ll be any the wiser either!

I’m so glad someone else posted this I’ve been wondering for ages. I believe the house did sell but then went tits up because of the current situation. I’m pretty certain that she has spilt from her hubby. She’s always been very private and always seemed so sad too 😕 she’s always been a favourite account of mine

I’ve followed her for a very long time, agree she’s one of my favourites in that she doesn’t shove discount codes and ADs down your throat like other SW accounts happen to do. She seems really real. Whatever her situation is I hope she’s happy regardless as she seems a nice girl ☺

Reactions: 1
I thought she had split up with her hubby. Had a little mooch on her insta and she deffo has a bf now. Nowt bad to say about her anyway. Shes lovely and posts the best pics of new chocolate shes found. Winner.

Why’s she filming herself sobbing into the camera because of some football team? Seems very odd behaviour for an adult.

Reactions: 3
She’s really changed a lot hasn’t she. I think she’s finally letting go and enjoying being young and free because she’s always spoken about how when she was younger she didn’t go out, have many friends etc. I think she’s having her ‘rebelling’ stage and trying to be a bit carefree. Which is fine I guess, if she’s happy. But she certainly has changed.

nosey but I do wonder where she gets all her money from! She’s always buying nice things but I don’t think she works as she posted last week about being rejected for jobs.

I used to really like her. She seemed really genuine until the husband left her. I think she seems really odd now, definitely very different. I hope she’s okay

You know one of those people that goes through a lot... fair enough you don’t need to share but alluding to stuff and then being all mysterious is just annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This account baffles me - anyone else? I know shes private but I dont understand why she is putting up quotes saying she misses the old her but then also posts about her new bf/home and how happy she is. I'm fully aware we dont know the ins and outs but why post this?

Reactions: 3
This account baffles me - anyone else? I know shes private but I dont understand why she is putting up quotes saying she misses the old her but then also posts about her new bf/home and how happy she is. I'm fully aware we dont know the ins and outs but why post this?
I get the feeling that the split from her husband may have caused a lot of bother with family/friends. From what I can gather it wasn’t the only thing going on around the time of the split either. It’s only what I’ve gleaned from posts though

I get the feeling that the split from her husband may have caused a lot of bother with family/friends. From what I can gather it wasn’t the only thing going on around the time of the split either. It’s only what I’ve gleaned from posts though
thats very true - because I remember she posted about having to sell her family home she's always lived in and I thought strange surely the ex would move out and they would sort out but perhaps she had no choice in the matter. All very strange. I do really like her account though I have followed her for years I just can't figure out what is going on with her currently