Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And obviously food is the answer. Pure obsessed with food. Always looking for the next treat. She has a lot of issues. She should spend a bit of time on herself instead of coming out of a marriage and jumping straight into bed with another guy. She's the most needy, whingy person, it's actually annoying. I'm sure this fella will get fed up like her last one did.

Reactions: 4
She’s so spoilt, begrudges anything her boyfriend gets and has ended her mums birthday plans soon so she could watch a football match? What a brat

Reactions: 4
She’s so spoilt, begrudges anything her boyfriend gets and has ended her mums birthday plans soon so she could watch a football match? What a brat
OMG yes I thought exactly the same!

She seems so immature for someone in her 30s.

Reactions: 2
That was so bad. I love football but i wouldn't make my mum end her birthday early so i could watch a game.

I think shes a lovely girl but spoilt

Reactions: 3
She needs to smile more and take her hair off her face, it’s not a good look. She just looks miserable all the time

She needs to smile more and take her hair off her face, it’s not a good look. She just looks miserable all the time
I think it’s a confidence thing with her hair. Her posture is terrible. I saw a photo with her hair up andit totally changed her appearance for the better I thought

Doesn’t he look a prize plonker dressed up like a twit with his uncle knob head shoes on.

her post complaining about the hotel and tagging them in is so cringe.

Reactions: 5
I’ve stayed in that hotel and our bath leaked, they sharp come and fixed it and couldn’t apologised enough! I wouldn’t dream of plastering it over Instagram. Screams give me a freebie Lucy calm down hun

I’ve stayed in that hotel and our bath leaked, they sharp come and fixed it and couldn’t apologised enough! I wouldn’t dream of plastering it over Instagram. Screams give me a freebie Lucy calm down hun
I didn’t think think the food look that horrendous to be honest, yes not to perfection but perfectly edible! Freebie beg for sure.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t think think the food look that horrendous to be honest, yes not to perfection but perfectly edible! Freebie beg for sure.
The carrots and the fish looked really bad but everything else was fine. Her fella loves to pose and they defo share the silver shampoo.