Lucyelisabeth._

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine her as a GP receptionist. She probably cries and thinks the world is going to end if someone dares even looks at her funny. Don’t know how she deals with the angry patients.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s funny she is so bothered about other people paining when that is literally ALL she does on Instagram 🤣

Reactions: 4
‘Shouldn’t be here but we have to be here’ well no actually you don’t HAVE to be there do you?! No one has forced you there?!

Reactions: 3
She will be on again later depressed about the Leeds score.
Did anyone see the stories she put up about her ex and his partner? She deleted them not long after. About him playing games with the dog not dropping him off on time

Reactions: 1
She will be on again later depressed about the Leeds score.
Did anyone see the stories she put up about her ex and his partner? She deleted them not long after. About him playing games with the dog not dropping him off on time
Yep! Didn’t paint them in a good light did it? I don’t mind Lucy I think she’s ok she’s just a very negative!

Can’t stand this whiny whingy witch. I can’t imagine just how annoying she must be in real life!

Jesus. Her Instagram is so negative - everything is a minor travesty. Needs to give her head a good wobble and be grateful for what she does have rather than what she doesn’t. For someone who says they rate their therapy her outlook hasn’t changed at all over the years, in fact I think it’s gotten more negative

Reactions: 3
Man has heart attack in front of her… says how sad it is in the same breath as talking about her (no doubt boring as duck) holiday 🙄

I know this thread is basically dead but I really cannot stand this self centred little bleep. She’s pathetic really.

Reactions: 5
Man has heart attack in front of her… says how sad it is in the same breath as talking about her (no doubt boring as duck) holiday 🙄

I know this thread is basically dead but I really cannot stand this self centred little bleep. She’s pathetic really.
I couldn’t believe it 😱 someone was seriously ill but this is my holiday, what a twit.
She has major issues and not just around food, she goes abroad to hide away and eat her weight in Nutella. Boring Lucy we’ve heard it all before 😴