Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not generally a Lucy fan but looking at that picture all I can say is that she looks bloody gorgeous 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I saw that photo of her and Scott and thought they really looked good together but I think Ryan is more likely to dote on her and spoil her than Scott which I definitely think is a deal breaker for her, she definitely seems like she wants to be treated like a princess!

Going back to when Ryan commented on the sis in laws birthday with "can we swap?"

When lucy announced her pregnancy Scott shared it with something along the lines of "is it mine?" So they are all as bad as each other for being inappropriate. So many rumours about lucy and Scott when Ryan was in the BB house.

Reactions: 3
Going back to when Ryan commented on the sis in laws birthday with "can we swap?"

When lucy announced her pregnancy Scott shared it with something along the lines of "is it mine?" So they are all as bad as each other for being inappropriate. So many rumours about lucy and Scott when Ryan was in the BB house.
I honestly can’t see Scott cheating on his brother with Lucy. Maybe he out that comment on the back of the rumours?

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t see Scott cheating on his brother with Lucy. Maybe he out that comment on the back of the rumours?
[
/QUOTE]

YeahI agree. they are obviously playing up to it, I just mean they are all seemingly full of weird banter on Insta

Reactions: 2
Scott is my favourite of the brothers, mostly as he has got a proper job alongside all the social media stuff. He blatantly hasn’t bothered with lockdown or social distancing though 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lucy’s posted today about struggling with motherhood and mental health in lockdown, and I have to say it’s quite brave. There are going to be the frustrating “yeah well you have money and a partner at home you’re better off than xyz” squad, but just because you have money doesn’t mean you don’t have problems. I like her honesty. :)

Reactions: 22
Lucy’s posted today about struggling with motherhood and mental health in lockdown, and I have to say it’s quite brave. There are going to be the frustrating “yeah well you have money and a partner at home you’re better off than xyz” squad, but just because you have money doesn’t mean you don’t have problems. I like her honesty. :)
I think she has been very brave to admit she is struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally someone admitting that being a mum is hard unlike her pal Lydia who’s making everything out to perfect. So much respect for Lucy with that post 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Finally someone admitting that being a mum is hard unlike her pal Lydia who’s making everything out to perfect. So much respect for Lucy with that post 👏🏻
maybe Lydia has a pretty easy baby and finds it easier though? I know my 2 friends had babies and 1 was really hard work etc and the other was an actual dream! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Sooo much respect for her. She summed up exactly how I remember feeling. You can have all the support and money in the world but you’re still entitled to have these overwhelming feelings.
Lucy and Lydia are like chalk and cheese, well done Lucy for being REAL!

She’s damned if she does or doesn’t - she’s in a no-win situation motherhood wise. Her honesty is good, but I think she was also entirely unrealistic about having a baby and the reality of it. Having my first baby was incredibly hard for me, the total change of my life, the demands on me for feeding, I found really wore me down and I can hear that in what she says. Nothing can prepare you for first time parenthood but there is an aspect of suck it up. If it’s not post partum depression then it’s just a life adjustment to get your head around and that takes time. Going from top dog, pampered princess, to milkmaid is a tough one but also, she’s got it pretty good too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she has been very brave to be honest with her followers, especially knowing that the media will pick it up and portray her as complaining.

• Heart
I think she has been very brave to be honest with her followers, especially knowing that the media will pick it up and portray her as complaining.
hopefully not seeing her family & friends has been a huge part and now that lockdown is easing that will change and she will feel abit stronger with more support around her

Reactions: 2
I do think it's good she is being honest but also think that herself and Lydia plus many other celebs have unrealistic expectations of what motherhood will be like and then are dealt this massive shock when they realise it's completely different to what they thought!

Expect the worst and then it's not so bad haha!

Love her honestly but what did she expect, a baby that sleeps through 12 hours a night! I’ve saw posts from her and other influencers regarding the lack of sleep and hoping baby would sleep more than a few hours and a few weeks old. Sorry Luce but my 19m old has only recently started sleeping through the night

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.