Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recommendations for age 3-6 clothing?????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 errrrrrr how about ANYWHERE ya blagger. Just because you want more free Ralph Lauren ones that you don’t ever declare as gifted. Buy your own clothes like the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought she owned a shop so surely she’s aware of the concept of BUYING clothes? I mean she doesn’t just give her clothes away to people does she?

Reactions: 4
She looked SO unhealthily skinny in those stories she was posting in the car - she obviously posted because of how small she looked but she did not look healthy

Reactions: 3
The photo of his baby grow covered in poo.... REALLY?! Would you like it Lucy if someone photographed your diorrhea?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Do influencers think they're being subtle when they ask for these recommendations? Feel for the people who fall for it and send over a load of sincere suggestions, to go ignored in her inbox.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I really really like Ryan Thomas and I can’t stand stand lucy, I think he is so down to earth as is his family but she just seems so up herself try’s to be somebody’s isn’t , And I just feel he is to good for her and she will duck him over eventually!!!

I really really like Ryan Thomas and I can’t stand stand lucy, I think he is so down to earth as is his family but she just seems so up herself try’s to be somebody’s isn’t , And I just feel he is to good for her and she will duck him over eventually!!!
Whereas I feel the other way round haha!

Reactions: 9
Whereas I feel the other way round haha!
Same! He thinks so highly of himself and I would definitely not describe his family as down to earth. They think they own Manchester! But would be a boring place if we all felt the same :)

Reactions: 6
Same! He thinks so highly of himself and I would definitely not describe his family as down to earth. They think they own Manchester! But would be a boring place if we all felt the same :)
Exactly, I always find it really interesting how we all effectively see he same stuff but have different interpretations of it :)

Reactions: 2
Like someone else said I think Adam is the nicest of the 3 brothers.
Adam seems more settled and secure in himself with the wife (who he has been with for 10 years+) and children. Ryan doesn’t seem very settled with Lucy and a part of me thinks that Lucy had a baby to try and keep him. Which was pointless as we all know what he did to Tina O’Brien after Scarlett was born!

Reactions: 4
Adam seems more settled and secure in himself with the wife (who he has been with for 10 years+) and children. Ryan doesn’t seem very settled with Lucy and a part of me thinks that Lucy had a baby to try and keep him. Which was pointless as we all know what he did to Tina O’Brien after Scarlett was born!
Yeah deffo I thought that too.
I think he is the type that’s always looking for “something better”
He’s brother Scott doesn’t seem to want to settle.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.