Lucy Mecklenburgh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining about what I’m guessing is milk leaking on her top in the night? Jesus she really hates being a mum doesn’t she? I’m wondering seriously if she has some sort of PND and the constantly putting it all on Instagram is for show and her trying to keep up appearances. It’s really sad the things she complains and moans about that really are totally normal and to be expected of life with a newborn!

Reactions: 5
Now on the beg for zip through baby grows!! Jesus christ, how does she think other mums manage? I thought poppers would be more easier and comfortable on their skin? She's a twit!!!

Reactions: 4
Now on the beg for zip through baby grows!! Jesus christ, how does she think other mums manage? I thought poppers would be more easier and comfortable on their skin? She's a twit!!!
Poppers are an absolute nightmare in the middle of the night when you’re half asleep! Zips are a revelation and I wish I’d discovered them earlier!

Think its abit harsh to say she really hates being a mum.
All she said was it wasn’t ideal, cause her boobs have leaked. Everyone has a little moan about something in motherhood, doesn’t mean you hate being a mum or you have PND.

Reactions: 15
I d
All she said was it wasn’t ideal, cause her boobs have leaked. Everyone has a little moan about something in motherhood, doesn’t mean you hate being a mum or you have PND.
I didn’t mean it to come across as harsh, I think it seems like she is struggling. Hate I agree is a strong word I didn’t really mean it that way I think that’s just how I talk. Yes we all have a little moan of course! But all she does is moan and it’s about things you should expect from being a mum to a newborn - sleepless nights, tit explosions, being sicked on etc. No it’s not great and yes it’s hard work, I suppose it’s hard without support during lockdown but I can’t help but think she is seeing so many things as an inconvenience to her when reallt they should be expected

Reactions: 2
Okay think you’ve taken my comment the wrong way. What I am trying to say is I think it looks like she could be struggling and it could potentially be PND. That is not putting her down for it that is speaking from experience. I suffered badly after my first and spent all my time posting online trying to cover up how I felt. Yes we see a small snippet, i could be totally wrong.

• Heart
I agree, I think she looks like a lovely Mum and it must be hard that she hasn’t been able to see her Mum and sister etc (same as other people I know) she’s got Ryan obviously but look at her mate Lydia she’s got all her family around her.
The baby is so gorgeous x

Why are her and Lydia obsessed with teething? All babies suck anything thats put near them its a survival mode all they know to do is eat 🤦🏽‍♀️ They aren't teething ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Their babies are only 5/6 weeks and they are going on about teething.l! I’m sure it’s possible for babies to get teeth this early but I doubt their babies are - they just like to act dramatic and try get more sympathy.

Someone please tell her her 9 week old baby is not teething. He’s just discovered his hands and is able to blow bubbles. My lady is ten weeks and is doing the exact same thing 🤯

Someone please tell her her 9 week old baby is not teething. He’s just discovered his hands and is able to blow bubbles. My lady is ten weeks and is doing the exact same thing 🤯
The woman’s mad, he’s “refusing” naps too 🤣🤣🤣 like it’s a conscious decision at 9 weeks old 😂 more like he’s not following her set trajectory of some mythical robot baby she visualised, he’s just being a normal baby. She has a big learning curve ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.