Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Lucy, lilah looks nothing like you 😂 the Thomas genes are strong.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lilah is Scarletts double and Roman and Elsa are both Ryans mum's spitting image.

the only one that's escaped that look is Adams's son, he's like Caroline

Reactions: 6
she's her dad and grans double, the big spread nose, ect ( paler skin though).

Teddy is nothing like the Thomas's

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
OMFG beige scooters as well. When my kids were smaller they had scooters with flashing wheels and all sorts. But these kids are as beige as Lucy’s personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Roman will look a right sissy on that scooter with the basket.

Why not get him a Spiderman ect one.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
As much as I think Lucy and Ryan are so self absorbed.
To have a go at the kids doesn’t feel right to me.
He’s only 3/4 years old and I personally think he’s a cute kid and I actually enjoy watching his character and personality unfold.
Yes, he can be a be a little bratty but goodness what kid isn’t at that age.
Maybe an issue when a teenager but at the moment harmless.
Let’s worry about the bigger issues as opposed to the fact he blew out candles for his sis birthday ….. come on!

• Heart
He’s only 3/4 years old and I personally think he’s a cute kid and I actually enjoy watching his character and personality unfold.
Let’s worry about the bigger issues as opposed to the fact he blew out candles for his sis birthday ….. come on!
Not having a go at the kids, it’s the way they’re being brought up. That’s a criticism of the parents. “Rare your pup and you’ll have your dog”.

Reactions: 3
Haha he will scoot on his scooter and basket to his dancing class 🙈
It's a little girl's scooter with the basket, I don't know what lucy and Ryan were thinking. And he starts school this year so old enough to understand that it's his sister's birthday and not his.

Reactions: 2
No one’s having a go at the kids, it’s the parenting we are having a go at. The kids don’t know any better and what we are saying is that the parents should be telling him that it’s not ok to blow out the candles. It’s not a big thing in itself, but if they don’t set boundaries he will just get older and think he can do whatever he wants. Roman is cute and funny but they aren’t doing him any favours by not saying no 🤷‍♀️

... so? This is latent homophobia. Nothing wrong with a boy (a preschooler too) with a basket going to a dance class. This is 2024.

Agreed. If I had kids I’d rather teach them not to make mean comments to other kids rather than tell Lucy she shouldn’t take him to dance or buy him something considered girly

Reactions: 5
... so? This is latent homophobia. Nothing wrong with a boy (a preschooler too) with a basket going to a dance class. This is 2024.
Absolutely. I find all the comments about Roman in general to be bizarre and often over the top. Nothing wrong with a boy having a basket on his scooter or going to dance classss 💙

Absolutely. I find all the comments about Roman in general to be bizarre and often over the top. Nothing wrong with a boy having a basket on his scooter or going to dance classss 💙
He can have whatever colour scooter he wants with a basket and ribbons and flowers and ride to whatever class he likes. If the parents didn’t put every detail of their kids lives online then no one would be able to comment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He can have whatever colour scooter he wants with a basket and ribbons and flowers and ride to whatever class he likes. If the parents didn’t put every detail of their kids lives online then no one would be able to comment at all.
Agreed. But the point is why would anyone feel the need to comment about a little boy going to dance classes or having a basket in his scooter? Would they say something if a little boy scooted past them with a basket? Just because Roman’s parents share everything shouldn’t make the little boy a target.

• Heart
Reactions: 7