Lucy Mecklenburgh #7 Lucy's begging for freebies like a top-class dosser, Ryan's in Paris wearing a cap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why haven’t they got married yet?! They would have been better spending the money that this extravagant 40th cost on a wedding.

Reactions: 11
dinner for "80" Lucy highlighting that...

very odd why they aren't married after all these years as they clearly have no money worries.

Reactions: 6
Why haven’t they got married yet?! They would have been better spending the money that this extravagant 40th cost on a wedding.
Because odd -job still thinks of himself as talented desirable love island -type
Not the nasty narcissistic midget with delusions of grandeur that he really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They will probably get married when they have nothing else to show on the gram. Why get married when they have other events to show off, babies, 40ths etc… if they hadn’t got engaged I wouldn’t think anything of it, as some people just don’t want to get married. But why bother getting engaged if ur not intending on having a wedding

Reactions: 9
that's a good point why get engaged and still not married years later..

she's catching up with Sam Friars.

I think Ryan's dragging his heels

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Ryan’s Mum wasn’t there? Has there been another falling out?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry - but Ryan's 40th has to be a 'rent a friend' affair. I can't believe that many people actually like him! 🔔 end

• Haha
Im personally not fussed about a big proposal and wedding, however i dont get the point in having kids, buying property together etc without just getting married…once you’ve had kids you’re tied for life and divorce is easy in comparison to splitting custody and property! Like they say “if he wanted to he would”

Im personally not fussed about a big proposal and wedding, however i dont get the point in having kids, buying property together etc without just getting married…once you’ve had kids you’re tied for life and divorce is easy in comparison to splitting custody and property! Like they say “if he wanted to he would”
see I think the opposite. I almost think once you’ve got kids and properties what’s the point in getting married, don’t get me wrong being married is lovely but to me kids and mortgages are a bigger commitment.

I would say they are waiting for Lilah to be a bit older before they get married. That’s what I would have done anyway.

see I think the opposite. I almost think once you’ve got kids and properties what’s the point in getting married, don’t get me wrong being married is lovely but to me kids and mortgages are a bigger commitment.

I would say they are waiting for Lilah to be a bit older before they get married. That’s what I would have done anyway.
They will be waiting for an offer from OK magazine then they will book their wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they never post anything like f Scarlett ?? Like poor girl never gets a look in I can imagine Lucy being the wicked stepmother

Why do they never post anything like f Scarlett ?? Like poor girl never gets a look in I can imagine Lucy being the wicked stepmother
She might not want to be posted all the time, she’s a teenager and has a choice unlike those poor kids who have no privacy whatsoever

Reactions: 15
It amuses me so much how triggered people get about the scarlett thing 🤣 she's been on their stories loads recently, even lucys, mostly wearing very trashy dresses to go with her trashy bad hair dye.

On another note, Lucy's current physique doesn't lend itself well to her rwl brand. She's stick thin, clearly doesn't eat much and has no muscle tone whatsoever. And for someone who suffers so so much with the endo bloat she sure can't stop showing off her extremely flat stomach 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Those 2 hosting a game show! 😭imagine the shouting. Would rather stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It amuses me so much how triggered people get about the scarlett thing 🤣 she's been on their stories loads recently, even lucys, mostly wearing very trashy dresses to go with her trashy bad hair dye.

On another note, Lucy's current physique doesn't lend itself well to her rwl brand. She's stick thin, clearly doesn't eat much and has no muscle tone whatsoever. And for someone who suffers so so much with the endo bloat she sure can't stop showing off her extremely flat stomach 🙄🙄
She's so obviously in a calorie deficit. She's shows us her meals and they're same size as the kids and she says the kids are always eating from her plate too! Nothing she ever shows looks filling for an adult. I will admit, I do have a pretty big appetite at dinner time though.

Reactions: 5

Her hair is awful. Such a pretty young girl but looking like …. (Well, I don’t want to say it about a young girl….)

Every post is of them all licking each other’s arses at a 40th birthday bash. Yes, we’ve seen it a million times over 🙄🥱

Lucy's not in the slightest bit sexy, she's built like a teenage boy

What teenager wants to be posted about online?
Lucy's not in the slightest bit sexy, she's built like a teenage boy
Her body was fab in the towie early days, she was slim but had curves. I just can't see past her extremely dull personality.

Reactions: 2