Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Lucy asking herself a question about Lilahs birthday -so all the companies know to send freebies for her birthday party
So predictable Lucy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Disneylover

VIP Member
I’m sure it was a tongue in cheek comment from Ryan, I doubt he was serious. Roman looks a completely healthy weight to me, I also think his speech is fine for his age 🤷🏻‍♀️

New thread suggestion - Lucy Mecklenburgh #8 Roman is becoming a bit of a brat, no surprise with parents like that.

My eldest is the type of child to be upset on a sibling’s birthday and she would huff and strop if she doesn’t get to play with their presents. I don’t pander to this at all, I sit her down the day before and remind her that it is not her birthday. When it is her birthday she gets the presents. She has to learn.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Is it just me that gets the ick from fleeshman or whatever his name is
Me too! And he sings at every event… he must really think he’s something special because if my pals wanted me to sing at every party I was invited to I would be saying no, I’m not the entertainment! He’s like a northern version of Arg, although to be fair, at least he can sing, not like Arg 😂

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
The way she expects her followers to believe she lost weight/maintains her size 6 self is by doing those exercises in her living room.

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
So I see Romans been shoved into his aunties drama school already. Probably why they moved to Manchester, so Ryan can look to make more money off his kids whilst doing fuck all himself

maisy24

The photo she's put up of herself as a child saying "my kids do look like me", it looks nothing like either of her kids 🤯 is it just me?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Ryan hasn't shared a thing since yesterday, which is unusual as he posts all day usually...

wonder if it's because Scarlett and his ex have battered someone?

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Is he a serial shagger? lol
Always thought they looked like such an odd coupling
Yeah he was shagging around on his wife for years, it’s even rumoured he was still at it when his wife had cancer. Some people say he was shagging Kate when Rebecca was near the end of her life, although I’m not sure If that’s true!

• Wow
  • Sad

HM92

“Packing, Pilates and bills to pay - one of those days” :rolleyes::rolleyes: seriously, you’re packing for ANOTHER holiday, Pilates is something you choose to do for mental and physical health and yes everyone has to pay bills but seriously how is that a bad day? So out of touch.

• Haha

Potatopatato

The kids bedrooms couldn't be any more boring. Lovely & Instagramable yeh, but absolutely void of any colour or personality. Just like Lucy actually..

Lilykins

VIP Member
Because she thinks it makes her look like the best mum ever because he is crying because she is leaving. It’s all about her.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Listen feed your kids what they will eat and don’t beat yourself up about it for one minute!! This is the slightly older child version of breast vs bottle debate for Lucy. If she wants to feed her kids bloody organic velouté and lobster and you’re on beans (which I bloody love btw so not giving them up!) so be it. A fed and watered child is what matters most! Regular parents are just trying to get through the week.
Absolutely spot on! My children have far more McDonald’s than they “should” but I’m a full time working mum of 3 and I’m doing my bloody best!

People like Lucy wouldn’t know real life even if it came and smacked them in the face.

• Heart

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Her post was a bit OTT! Don’t think I’d be happy if I was his gf either. Plus she is stunning!
I thought the same, so inappropriate. The way she talking about him like he’s her soul mate lol and actually admitting she was nagging the show about if she was going to get him. Sounds obsessed and weird to me

• Haha