Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
She must be an absolute rocket in bed because how the FUCK does she get a man? She's the most boring individual I've ever followed / seen and I used to work in a library with a woman who only talked about pigeons.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

orangehead

VIP Member
Just a quick disclaimer: I am not in any way saying anyone here has done anything wrong or having a go at anyone here.

But this is exactly why influencers and celebs and ‘mommy bloggers’ etc make me so angry, we should not be able to have conversations in which the speech of a child, what he eats or whether he’s too old to be in a pram can be discussed.

We are going to have huge amounts of children damaged by this from ‘small’ things like being teased at school to huge things like young adults unable to leave the house because they’re paranoid they’re being recorded and watched.

I don’t know how we are so many years into this ‘trend’ and there have been no laws introduced to protect the privacy or children. If I recorded everything my husband did, if I left him to cry while I opened my camera to record it and put it on social media, photographed him every time he looked messy or cute or funny and showed millions of people online, made him perform things over and over until I got the perfect shot and uploaded videos of him in the bath and let millions of people know what he looks like, where he works and comment on his every movement, would that be ok? Would it be more or less ok if I was paid for it? Why are children ‘less than’ an adult? Why aren’t they allowed privacy?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

maisy24

Am I the only person that finds using a hotel babysitter absolutely insane? There is absolutely no way I'd be leaving my baby with a randomer on holiday (or the uk) 🤯🤯. I've tried to put myself in their shoes and imagine passing my 11 month old to a babysitter and going out for cocktails, absolutely not! It seems so irresponsible and out there for me! I feel like it surely can't be legal!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No matter what my daughter may or may have not done, if some girls turned up at my house throwing punches and making threats I’d one million percent be out there throwing haymakers 🤣 probs screeching get ur fkn mam here she’ll get aswell 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been asked before but… where’s Scarlett??
Probably with her Mum having a nice normal kids Easter without having to be dressed like a designer pet and incessantly made to pose whilst being followed everywhere with a camera phone for content

Reactions: 20

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
My friends sister was in the same restaurant as them in Devon or Cornwall or somewhere earlier this summer and said Roman ruined the place for everyone, shouting and yelling, Ryan snapped at him and took him outside but when they returned he was filming him asking him to shout ‘YEAH!!’ and then ‘BOOBIES!’ at the top of their voices, because the little one was pulling at Lucy’s top. Described Ryan as ‘an oaf’ who ruined everyone’s lunch.

I get the impression Lucy is making a point with this mini break as Ryan has fucked off yet again

• Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
She looked like his mum! The stiff hair, pale Matt make up was so ageing! She makes me laugh trying to be this classy chick but she’s getting it so wrong & putting years on herself, boring cow.
---
Granny meck
She’s dressed like she’s supporting her husbands presidency campaign not his dancing competition!

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
If that’s the truth about Scarlett having sex then that woman should be ashamed of herself for posting that on a famous persons Instagram! Of course it’s not right if Scarlett’s doing that, but it should be kept private and her parents should be dealing with it. That could be really damaging to a young girl true or not!

Reactions: 19

Jenlouise85

I'm sorry but I feel like Caroline is only posting all this loving stuff to Adam so he doesn't run off with his dance partner 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

passmethetea101

Ryan’s got mummy over to help with the kids yet again whilst Lucy is away. I know a lot of men do this but it really makes me think less of them - surely you’re able to cope a day or two with your own kinds on your own without running back to mummy. Honestly these immature mummys boys just need to grow up

• Haha

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
The post about kids meals came at the worst time for me. My little boy has suspected autism. He only wants to eat beans and sausage for tea and jam and toast for breakfast and won't eat lunch. I read an article the other day, beans are apparently ultra processed so I've been an actual mess, looking for ways to make baked beans but healthy, to fool him into thinking they're branston beans, because I got so upset, crying thinking I'm failing him because I can't get him to eat anything else. Then I see this prick's post about kids meals when out. I agree that kids meals tend to be shitter quality, HOWEVER if it's a one off it's not that bad. Just give them some fruit and a more healthy other meal of the day if you're that bothered. Don't make a big fucking deal out of it and don't make people feel utter shite if they do get their kids chicken dippers and chips whilst in a hungry horse or a McDonald's, because that's all you can afford to treat your kids. She goes to posh fucking places for food, we all see the piece tag on the items (because she's a snobby witch) so it'll be "the best"... I'm telling you now. She's got a weaning book, or a book to do with kids meals and allergies or something coming out and she's gonna claim all these mums are messaging her asking what foods are processed etc and BOOM. "got something exciting guys...".

I aren't saying theres anything wrong with hungry horse by the way. I used to work in one when I was younger. I just cant eat there because I've two coeliac kids so don't go. I also know what goes into the food for kids there ha.
Listen feed your kids what they will eat and don’t beat yourself up about it for one minute!! This is the slightly older child version of breast vs bottle debate for Lucy. If she wants to feed her kids bloody organic velouté and lobster and you’re on beans (which I bloody love btw so not giving them up!) so be it. A fed and watered child is what matters most! Regular parents are just trying to get through the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Oh she’s on the beg for some garden furniture …
She “forgot” to order garden furniture
She doesn’t “forget “ to order all her clothes for her gifted holidays tho ..
I’m sure some stupid company will be along shortly and offer her freebies
If only she could order some garden furniture online herself with next day delivery
But that would mean her paying …

• Haha
  • Angry

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Buying presents for a sibling so they don’t feel ‘left out’ on birthdays is one of my pet peeves. So fucking irritating- how is the kid going to learn not to be a brat if he’s constantly getting things on sister’s birthday so he doesn’t feel ‘left out’ 😡

• Heart

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Thread title by @e.l.lofthouse - good work!

Nothing to recap really; Lucy is still a massive bore and on the look out for freebies galore whilst Ryan still frequently forgets that he lives with Lucy and their children and disappears back to Manchester/on holiday/anywhere but Essex. Normally whilst dressed like a twat.

As you were (y)

• Haha