Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Saw that !! Ooh that’s having a dig at old Lucy who never stops!! Lol 😂
---
Just hazarding a guess and may be way off the mark but don’t think Scarlett and Lucy get on 🤔...
I don't think they do, either. The minute Lucy was having a girl Scarlet went off the radar. She always made a big deal about her but then Lilah came along and it was like, oh I've got my own daughter now. I know she's not Scarlets mum and doesn't have to be OTT but if you get engaged to someone with kids, you have to treat them as someone important to you in a way, if they makes sense. They're in your life or you fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

kj135

VIP Member
Imagine other people staying at the hotel paying all that money and the Thomas lot rocking up screaming and shouting with their usual attention seeking ways 🤦🏻‍♀️
I seen a comment on one of the brothers instagram pics (can’t remember which one) but someone asked if there is any introverts in his family 😂😂

• Haha
If that’s the truth about Scarlett having sex then that woman should be ashamed of herself for posting that on a famous persons Instagram! Of course it’s not right if Scarlett’s doing that, but it should be kept private and her parents should be dealing with it. That could be really damaging to a young girl true or not!
Thinking about it now it’s a bit weird to post because if it in her bed it sounds like it was with that person’s child or relative. So if they were 13 too they need talking to and if they were older they need reporting

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Ryan did say that the first thing they were gonna do after dancing on ice was go on a family holiday…. Didn’t realise that meant with his brothers lol
I would be fuming if I were Lucy that he’s gone away especially with Lyla having chickenpox and maybe teething aswell, but I wouldn’t be crying on social media! That bit is just for attention!

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
her exercise routine is for pensioners at a holiday resort.

I personally think she under eats to stay so slim
We've seen some of her portion sizes and they're smaller than her son's. She always looks a bit gaunt around the face and neck too - not a picture of health, more like someone who is under-nourished.

majestic26

VIP Member
Christ, fat shaming kids now are we. It's bad enough that Ryan's done it publicly, let alone people here carrying it on. It's not the poor kids fault.

majestic26

VIP Member
That family picture of them all together... is that Amani holding Roman?! 🥴 This is going to be a shitshow, I can't wait

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Me and my friends have a running joke (with husbands that work away a lot) that they disappear and nobody bats an eyelid and we go away for 24 hours and it’s like the world is ending!
A relative of mine has five children with a man who can barely take care of himself never mind the children. As in she took the children to the park and had to make his lunch and leave it in the fridge and he still rang her with questions. If she wants to go anywhere without the kids it’s a negotiation eg can you take 2 of the kids, only be out for an hour and get your mum to come and help. He’s still complaining about the time (about a year ago) he had to ‘babysit’ four of the kids while she took one to the hospital and she was gone three hours apparently it was an absolute nightmare. But he does nothing with the kids when he’s home from work… because apparently it’s not an absolute nightmare for her to look after five kids 24/7 but it’s an absolute nightmare for him to ‘babysit’ four kids for three hours.

• Wow
  • Angry

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
having sex since age 13 fs......

Ryan needs to calm down with this thinking he's a top celebrity lifestyle and him and Tina need to start getting along, even meeting up for lunch or whatever for Scarletts sake.

I said before they girls wouldn't have been at Tinas house for no reason.

Ryan still hasn't posted

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
The king is going to be shattered at school with over stimulation. He is used to sitting in boring restaurants, beige clothes and decor and eating and that’s about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

majestic26

VIP Member
I always think she dresses quite nicely, better than some other tarty influencers anyway. But her eye make-up lets her down every time, the heavy eyeliner ages her so much! She would look much better fresh-faced and a bit more pared back.

passmethetea101

Does anyone think that Scarlett is just an inconvenience to Lucy? She was at theirs for Christmas and Ryan posted a family pic with all 3 kids in but Lucy posted multiple pics but none of Scarlett. I guess Lucy’s gotten her own way and has created her own family with Ryan and he doesn’t bother too much with Scarlett now. Before Roman was born Scarlett was always with them.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Yes I think Ryan and Adam are both living beyond their means, and both been dug out with the rich guy...

redneck