Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Troyston30

Chatty Member
Quick. Grab the camera..I'll lie here and pretend I'm asleep. Take the photo but do it in black and white as that is more sombre. Then I'll write a post and not explain what is up......

Reactions: 17
I actually feel somewhat sorry for Lucy! 2 toddlers alone is hard going, he was absent during dancing on ice, now buggered off on holiday immediately afterwards, she looks knackered and the youngest has chicken pox and her endometriosis has flared up... she's in Manchester away from her family and friends so is probs feeling a little lonely! But looks like Ryan saw her insta story about feeling rubbish and sent his mum to kind of help Lucy.....honestly I would be so fed up if I was her!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
He posts a couple of stories including scarlet and she's posting a story of him with Roman. Let him have a few fucking days with her without being all "hey you've got other kids". He's with Roman and Lilah EVERY DAY. I doubt he's forgotten them. It'll be back to scarlet never being there and you and the little ones being center of his world when he's back. What an immature prick she is.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
As much as I don’t like Ryan and think he’s a cocky twat, he handled that message well because I think he believes it too. I reckon he does think that Greg would have won it, so good for him for being gracious about it.
I actually think he came across well on Dancing on Ice and if i didn’t know anything about him, I wouldn’t have minded him. But unfortunately I know that he’s a loud mouth, thinks he and his brothers are above everyone else and shows way too much of his kids on social media so I still don’t like him lol

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Got to admit Lucy hasn’t put a foot wrong on the fashion front this weekend, all her dresses but especially the pink were so stunning! It’s got to sting how Ryan has barely mentioned her though and you’ve got Adam putting pics of Caroline on his grid with adoring captions 🫢 all that effort & you can’t even get any recognition from your “fiancé”

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Ryan somehow looks even creepier in top hat and tails. Didn’t think it’s was possible to give me even more of the ick, but he’s done it

• Haha

maisy24

I kind of agree with Caroline 🤣 it's one thing dropping them but asking them to wait 😳 that's cheeky get a taxi back!

Montana90

These snobby fuckers. Why can’t they ever go away somewhere fun and child friendly? Always staying at the most expensive hotels and dressing like a fucking Lord and Lady. So embarassing.

• Haha

Potatopatato

It amuses me so much how triggered people get about the scarlett thing 🤣 she's been on their stories loads recently, even lucys, mostly wearing very trashy dresses to go with her trashy bad hair dye.

On another note, Lucy's current physique doesn't lend itself well to her rwl brand. She's stick thin, clearly doesn't eat much and has no muscle tone whatsoever. And for someone who suffers so so much with the endo bloat she sure can't stop showing off her extremely flat stomach 🙄🙄

Reactions: 16

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
The post about kids meals came at the worst time for me. My little boy has suspected autism. He only wants to eat beans and sausage for tea and jam and toast for breakfast and won't eat lunch. I read an article the other day, beans are apparently ultra processed so I've been an actual mess, looking for ways to make baked beans but healthy, to fool him into thinking they're branston beans, because I got so upset, crying thinking I'm failing him because I can't get him to eat anything else. Then I see this prick's post about kids meals when out. I agree that kids meals tend to be shitter quality, HOWEVER if it's a one off it's not that bad. Just give them some fruit and a more healthy other meal of the day if you're that bothered. Don't make a big fucking deal out of it and don't make people feel utter shite if they do get their kids chicken dippers and chips whilst in a hungry horse or a McDonald's, because that's all you can afford to treat your kids. She goes to posh fucking places for food, we all see the piece tag on the items (because she's a snobby witch) so it'll be "the best"... I'm telling you now. She's got a weaning book, or a book to do with kids meals and allergies or something coming out and she's gonna claim all these mums are messaging her asking what foods are processed etc and BOOM. "got something exciting guys...".

I aren't saying theres anything wrong with hungry horse by the way. I used to work in one when I was younger. I just cant eat there because I've two coeliac kids so don't go. I also know what goes into the food for kids there ha.

• Heart

fiedwrdsx

VIP Member
And you can also see how, lilah in particular, is much lighter in the rolls of her little arm and legs, so some degree of tan has obviously happened, regardless of their genes.
You can still tan wearing 50 though? Just because they have caught a tan doesn’t mean she has allowed them to burn. Unless she keeps them inside the whole holiday when they will tan….. We obviously all find Lucy annoying hence why we are on this thread but IMO the kids look healthy, happy and well cared for

• Heart

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
If I were Lucy I’d be praying to get rid of him.

Sleazy, bankrupt, workshy, short arsed creep living off me. Ergh he gives me the ultimate ick. He has that greasy, vain car salesman vibe about him like Mark Wright 🤢

• Haha

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Surprise holiday that she probably had to pay for 😂

Ryan gives me the utter ick. The shit eating grin, the hair, the peak blinders dress sense. He looks like he stinks of stale aftershave. I’m completely at a loss as to why Lucy gifts him this lifestyle

• Haha

kj135

VIP Member
Might have guessed Roman would blow out Lilahs candles, even when Scott pulled him back he was still trying and no one told him off 🙄
and they got him a present on Lilas bday as they didn’t want him feeling left out!!! Tell me your raising a spoilt brat!