Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmie81

VIP Member
Yeah he was shagging around on his wife for years, it’s even rumoured he was still at it when his wife had cancer. Some people say he was shagging Kate when Rebecca was near the end of her life, although I’m not sure If that’s true!
rio and Kate were shagging at The Bromley Court Hotel whilst Rebecca was terminal

he’s a wonky lip cunt and her donut shop was rank

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Why haven’t they got married yet?! They would have been better spending the money that this extravagant 40th cost on a wedding.
Because odd -job still thinks of himself as talented desirable love island -type
Not the nasty narcissistic midget with delusions of grandeur that he really is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone let their kid bite them like that, how weird!! Those kids are gonna be a nightmare coz they get away with everything!

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Im personally not fussed about a big proposal and wedding, however i dont get the point in having kids, buying property together etc without just getting married…once you’ve had kids you’re tied for life and divorce is easy in comparison to splitting custody and property! Like they say “if he wanted to he would”
see I think the opposite. I almost think once you’ve got kids and properties what’s the point in getting married, don’t get me wrong being married is lovely but to me kids and mortgages are a bigger commitment.

I would say they are waiting for Lilah to be a bit older before they get married. That’s what I would have done anyway.

majestic26

VIP Member
What happened with Frankie?
I seem to remember a story about how she left one of her kids to cry it out and he cried so much that he was sick, can anyone corroborate?

Sleep training and baby sleep experts are an absolute bugbear of mine. Targeting vulnerable sleep deprived new mums with promises of babies that sleep like adults. They're almost all women, exploiting women during one of the toughest stages of their lives. Anyone who shills for them is just as bad.

Chinchilla

The recent updates of Lucy’s kids not being well, her not coping! Think there was even a video of her looking like she’d been crying with mascara down her face.
Is this for the benefit of us to feel sorry for her with her charmed life or for her man Ryan who seems to just be away all the time.

I find it strange when people constantly post photos or vids of their sick child. When really should you not be concentrating on looking after them or getting yourself better, rather obsessing about it being on the gram .

Jeez is everything just a working game now .

Just bloody live

srh.ls.lwlss

Just having a look at Tina's page and scarlett commented on a recent video of her partner "best step dad ever"..I couldn't imagine that interaction with her and Lucy. And he has a post praising scarlett for getting the role on Waterloo Road, I don't remember Lucy making much fuss about that

Lyla001

VIP Member
I'm sorry - but Ryan's 40th has to be a 'rent a friend' affair. I can't believe that many people actually like him! 🔔 end

• Haha
and they got him a present on Lilas bday as they didn’t want him feeling left out!!! Tell me your raising a spoilt brat!
Absolutely, teach him that it is not his birthday so he doesn’t get presents. Or get him a tiny gift to open, not a fucking expensive personalised scooter! He’s absolutely gonna grow up to be one of those horrible kids that gets everything he wants or has a complete meltdown. So they give into him for a quiet life.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Mariah Carey singing at the wedding reception
Last wedding I went to was a Tom jones tribute…tell me your a millionaire without telling me your a millionaire 🤣

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Mariah Carey singing at the wedding reception
Last wedding I went to was a Tom jones tribute…tell me your a millionaire without telling me your a millionaire 🤣
I had to bloody zoom in / turn sound up I thought I were seeing things! Friggin Mariah Carey. My god, I'm at a wedding tonight at local cricket club, fiver a wine and beige buffet🤣🤪. I need to rethink my friendship group!

• Haha

stacelou85

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but as a mum. I'd have done exactly what Tina did. Regardless of what happened. No one would be ganging up on my daughter in front of me

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
when both my kids have been in hospital I haven’t once thought as a parent to whip my phone out for a photo for the the gram. But then I’m not an attention seeking z lister nobody. I do hope little her little one is ok as I wouldn’t ever want to read about anyone’s child being poorly but the attention seeking from Ryan and Lucy is off the scale

Potatopatato

She's fucking insane. Trying to say no less.. the other week she let lilac chew her arm to bits rather than giving her something to bite on. Now she's letting them squeeze Lemon on her chairs rather than saying oh hey let's try that on a plate cos it's not nice to put food or drinks on furniture. She has as much sense as she does personality. None.

Reactions: 13

Lilykins

VIP Member
IMG_6937.jpeg

Insomnia but let me take a pic with my toned slim figure out and my beautiful home in the background 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13