Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
OMFG beige scooters as well. When my kids were smaller they had scooters with flashing wheels and all sorts. But these kids are as beige as Lucy’s personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
bet Scarlett is a sly trouble maker... as no way two random girls would turn up at their house, there's more to it

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
I’d really hate to be the child of these people as all the do is wear old fashioned smart stuffy clothes, go to fancy hotels and non-kid friendly restaurants and do adult stuff. It’s a bloody shame! Let them be kids and have fun without it being all about the aesthetic and what you want. Even Lapland is Ryan dressed like the artful dodger and Lucy eye fucking herself.

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
My friends sister was in the same restaurant as them in Devon or Cornwall or somewhere earlier this summer and said Roman ruined the place for everyone, shouting and yelling, Ryan snapped at him and took him outside but when they returned he was filming him asking him to shout ‘YEAH!!’ and then ‘BOOBIES!’ at the top of their voices, because the little one was pulling at Lucy’s top. Described Ryan as ‘an oaf’ who ruined everyone’s lunch.

I get the impression Lucy is making a point with this mini break as Ryan has fucked off yet again
This doesnt surprise me about Ryan. He is an absolute knob. I saw him in a local park years ago when he was with Tina. He walked round like he fuckin owned the place. Gobshite. Sounds like Roman will follow suit!

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Random. But sometimes LM looks lovely. Next minute she looks like a 40 odd year old extra from La Redoute catalogue!🥴

• Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I seem to remember a story about how she left one of her kids to cry it out and he cried so much that he was sick, can anyone corroborate?

Sleep training and baby sleep experts are an absolute bugbear of mine. Targeting vulnerable sleep deprived new mums with promises of babies that sleep like adults. They're almost all women, exploiting women during one of the toughest stages of their lives. Anyone who shills for them is just as bad.
Yes this was it; I read her book about anxiety and motherhood just after i had my daughter a couple of years ago. It really changed my mind on her. She was encouraged to leave her son crying in his cot so he would fall asleep however the sound of his crying triggered her anxiety (I mean duh) so she was told to PUT HER EARPHONES IN so she couldn’t heard him but still watch him on the monitor. She said one night he got himself particularly upset but she didn’t go in until he was asleep and the poor baby was covered in sick! Absolutely horrific.

• Sad
  • Wow

majestic26

VIP Member
'all kids food is so processed and we don't eat like that at home'

-shows Roman with a massive bowl of fatty salty chips-

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
I see Adam Thomas is doing strictly, bets on Ryan and Scott turning up one week with a heartfelt dedication to his brothers?

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
RWL seems like a sustainable business, it's one of the only real 'celebrity' fitness ventures that's gone the distance imo, been running over a decade now and still seems to have a decent following/membership. Just had a little nosy on companies house and their latest filing says they have about 500k cash on hand. She's done well with it, not just treated it like a trend or a quick cash grab like a lot of celebs. She does have properties too. She seems a LOT more savvy with her money than Ryan.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Oh dear. Perhaps Ryan and Tina need to put their differences aside and actually co-parent their daughter. I had a feeling something was going on when Scarlett was being featured less on their social media, no real reference to her on WR etc. IF that comment is true (and let’s be real it could just be a troll) that is beyond worrying 😬 and I did get the vibe that the girls who turned up were there for Scarlett and Tina intervened.

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
“Surprise birthday trip” my arse. She was packing for her holiday days ago and didn’t she ask people for birthday trip recommendations a couple of weeks ago? Ryan doesn’t look like he could organise a piss up in a brewery let alone a surprise holiday! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Why do they never post anything like f Scarlett ?? Like poor girl never gets a look in I can imagine Lucy being the wicked stepmother
She might not want to be posted all the time, she’s a teenager and has a choice unlike those poor kids who have no privacy whatsoever