Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gillybean42

VIP Member
That story Ryan made about taking the car keys.. he said lucy would never know, well she would now. So how did his friend get the car keys back into the house then? Snuck in while Lucy was in bed. What a load of made up crap

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
I was thinking the same. She’s actually excruciating to watch on insta. Every single post is an advert, it’s actually disturbing even her face seems so insincere now.
No personality. Like switching on the QVC channel 24/7.

How do these guys manage to afford all this luxe just from constantly going on reality TV shows.

Scott seems to be the only one with a proper business.

So Adam’s spin restaurant now closed?
Yeah it’s closed now
Went into liquidation I think it said

littlegossiplover

Chatty Member
If they don’t have the same agent or something which doesn’t really condone this but would be what these celebs do then that is F*ucked. Up.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I’m sure it was last year, the press did a story on an incident where Ryan’s car was smashed up when he was visiting Manchester & Tina was involved but it very quickly went away so don’t know if they gagged it? But she’s obviously an utter crank doing that, yes Ryan left her with a newborn, obviously treated her awfully but get over it love it was 15 years ago he has a new family, you have a new family so why is she so obsessed with him still? Constantly posting sly digs which are obviously about him. Whereas he doesn’t reference her, still active in his daughter’s life, obviously providing for her & loves her so yes I’d say Tina is the mad stalker ex on balance………..
She sounds like a bitter scorned woman