Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg almost as insufferable as her post a couple of weeks ago of bedtime cuddles in the hall mirror before she went out her basically giving the camera the pout and rocking him🙄

She may titty feed but she still gives him pouches like everyone else!!🙄😴

I thought she was gonna do a Christmas single called "Breastfeed the World" she will never shut up will she 😐
Don’t give her ideas 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I've ended up unfollowing her... She's beyond boring and calling her son 'King roman' just makes me cringe.

Reactions: 7
Her stories how can she not realise she has it so much easier than the majority of the population atm!!!! Oh poor you had a baby in lockdown so did loads of women, oh poor you can’t be bother to pick some lounge wear to put on she is one person I wish would go to Dubai and stay there!!!!!! But it’s ok she’s ate some veg so everything is sorted 😆😆

Reactions: 4
Her stories how can she not realise she has it so much easier than the majority of the population atm!!!! Oh poor you had a baby in lockdown so did loads of women, oh poor you can’t be bother to pick some lounge wear to put on she is one person I wish would go to Dubai and stay there!!!!!! But it’s ok she’s ate some veg so everything is sorted 😆😆
I agree, Just seen her stories and actually I feel it’s also so insincere as it’s all to push her new relaunch of RWL. She kept saying all last year how she struggled to find time to exercise and eat well and then suddenly had the flattest, toned tummy. She is so self absorbed she can’t even see how she comes across to the majority of people. I had a baby in lockdown but unlike her I don’t have a massive house, loads of money, a partner at home nearly all the time and sadly I have no loungewear to chose from - how I have coped?!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I gave birth to my third baby on New Years Day and in the week since I’ve not taken off my one pair of loungewear that I own (from Tesco) and I’ve basically eaten my body weight in Sainsbury’s reduced mince pies. There’s relatable for you Lucy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I gave birth to my third baby on New Years Day and in the week since I’ve not taken off my one pair of loungewear that I own (from Tesco) and I’ve basically eaten my body weight in Sainsbury’s reduced mince pies. There’s relatable for you Lucy :ROFLMAO:
Living the newborn dream! 😂 congratulations!

Reactions: 5
Oh and she doesn't know if she has post natal depression or not!!
God give me strength!
If you have it lucy trust me you bloody well know it!!
She is just so vague and vacuous!
Also i saw an article in the metro where she was complaining about trolls!
I'm sorry but stop whinging why put yourself on a public platform and draw attention to yourself then?
It couldn't be because thats how you generate clicks and income what with product placement and ads...?
Or the fact that your ego gets a boost by showing off how you lost all the baby weight the fact that you want to shout from the rooftops about how you can breastfeed like you are the only woman who has ever lactated!!
She should go to albania (where my husband is from) where nearly every woman breastfeeds (mainly for economic reasons but they also have a very family friendly culture) and keeps house and home and cooks and sometimes works and looks after people and does it from love 💕.
If they have any problem then they go and stay with their mothers and get a bit of tlc until they feel better.
Its a mutually supportive system of women looking after each other none of this whiny self entitlement or feeling victimised or complaining all the time or it has to be said showing off!
Honestly they could teach people like lucy so much about how to care for others how to be respectful and more importantly how to be modest!!
Of course arrogant vain people attract negative attention (so called trolls) what they forget is that without that very same attention they have no income and no audience?
She is addicted to performing for the camera lens (i'm not surprised she is with an actor how apt!) she loves to big herself up and feel like earth mother incarnate (even though she really isn't).
Trust me she got really lucky with (golden child) roman he seems like a pretty easy going placid little chap that naturally feeds and sleeps well (and yes i have had a child like that bless him!).
It is however the luck of the draw my first child was very heavy 2 weeks late got dragged out via c section didn't stop crying for weeks on end (so much so that other people in the hospital were complaining that my baby kept them awake!) was constantly fussy windy and hungry (wow what a combo!) so i never had enough milk either from breast or bottle!
Was very temperamental and restless and i think highly sensitive and took a couple of years to calm down!
Oh and left my scar covered body like an abandoned building site/wreck!
So she (lucy) should try that on for size and then still see if she could pout around in slinky underwear (because she has to be a yummy mummy thats her whole sales pitch)
and take selfies of momma and child when you have that frazzled look of disorientation dark circles your belly is now a cushion for propping up milk bottles and you haven't brushed your hair or had a wash or even been to the toilet without being followed about by high pitched wailing that sounds like a whole fleet of ambulances/police sirens! so much so that actually you almost feel like you wish someone would come and take you away for your own good!
Just so you could think straight for 2 minutes yes try having that lucy and then answering the question about whether or not you have post natal depression?
Uumm err well oh bore off!
Also people are not trolls just because they don't give you the adulation that you clearly think you are entitled to!.
Just grow up never mind bringing up a baby you need to be brought up first!!

Reactions: 9
Oh and she doesn't know if she has post natal depression or not!!
God give me strength!
If you have it lucy trust me you bloody well know it!!
She is just so vague and vacuous!
Also i saw an article in the metro where she was complaining about trolls!
I'm sorry but stop whinging why put yourself on a public platform and draw attention to yourself then?
It couldn't be because thats how you generate clicks and income what with product placement and ads...?
Or the fact that your ego gets a boost by showing off how you lost all the baby weight the fact that you want to shout from the rooftops about how you can breastfeed like you are the only woman who has ever lactated!!
She should go to albania (where my husband is from) where nearly every woman breastfeeds (mainly for economic reasons but they also have a very family friendly culture) and keeps house and home and cooks and sometimes works and looks after people and does it from love 💕.
If they have any problem then they go and stay with their mothers and get a bit of tlc until they feel better.
Its a mutually supportive system of women looking after each other none of this whiny self entitlement or feeling victimised or complaining all the time or it has to be said showing off!
Honestly they could teach people like lucy so much about how to care for others how to be respectful and more importantly how to be modest!!
Of course arrogant vain people attract negative attention (so called trolls) what they forget is that without that very same attention they have no income and no audience?
She is addicted to performing for the camera lens (i'm not surprised she is with an actor how apt!) she loves to big herself up and feel like earth mother incarnate (even though she really isn't).
Trust me she got really lucky with (golden child) roman he seems like a pretty easy going placid little chap that naturally feeds and sleeps well (and yes i have had a child like that bless him!).
It is however the luck of the draw my first child was very heavy 2 weeks late got dragged out via c section didn't stop crying for weeks on end (so much so that other people in the hospital were complaining that my baby kept them awake!) was constantly fussy windy and hungry (wow what a combo!) so i never had enough milk either from breast or bottle!
Was very temperamental and restless and i think highly sensitive and took a couple of years to calm down!
Oh and left my scar covered body like an abandoned building site/wreck!
So she (lucy) should try that on for size and then still see if she could pout around in slinky underwear (because she has to be a yummy mummy thats her whole sales pitch)
and take selfies of momma and child when you have that frazzled look of disorientation dark circles your belly is now a cushion for propping up milk bottles and you haven't brushed your hair or had a wash or even been to the toilet without being followed about by high pitched wailing that sounds like a whole fleet of ambulances/police sirens! so much so that actually you almost feel like you wish someone would come and take you away for your own good!
Just so you could think straight for 2 minutes yes try having that lucy and then answering the question about whether or not you have post natal depression?
Uumm err well oh bore off!
Also people are not trolls just because they don't give you the adulation that you clearly think you are entitled to!.
Just grow up never mind bringing up a baby you need to be brought up first!!
Omg this whole post is amazing and exactly how I feel!!!! Thank you!!!

• Heart
Congratulations to you x

• Heart
Might have already been posted but look who broke the rules at Christmas...

her sister holding king roman
She can bubble with a household with having a child under one but bet she hasn’t stuck to just one household!

Reactions: 1
Remember when we were saying how weird it was that they spent time with Hayley Dynevor, they would have known Pheobe had recorded Bridgerton - all another publicity/fame hunt

Last edited:
I follow Lucy and never heard her call Roman King. I thought you lot had given him that name 🤣🤣🤣 but I heard her say it the other day. God she’s such a twit 😂😂 kingRoman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting she says that Roman doesn’t nap in the morning anymore when I’ve read that babies should be having 2 naps until they are 15-18 months..... my baby is 5 days younger and still has 2 naps. Some days some are longer than others but still. Everywhere says babies need 2-3 hours in a day to promote good sleep. I’m surprised Roman can last a whole day on one nap while being still so young. But I’ve never had a baby before so I don’t know what is really the norm and all babies are different, just surprised me is all. 2 naps does take a lot of doing and structure i must say!! 😂

Interesting she says that Roman doesn’t nap in the morning anymore when I’ve read that babies should be having 2 naps until they are 15-18 months..... my baby is 5 days younger and still has 2 naps. Some days some are longer than others but still. Everywhere says babies need 2-3 hours in a day to promote good sleep. I’m surprised Roman can last a whole day on one nap while being still so young. But I’ve never had a baby before so I don’t know what is really the norm and all babies are different, just surprised me is all. 2 naps does take a lot of doing and structure i must say!! 😂
I saw her say before he only has one nap a day. I thought most little ones had 2 naps until at least one year of age. Maybe thats why she feeds him so much.

Last edited:
I saw her say before he only has one nap a day. I thought most little ones had 2 naps at least one year of age. Maybe thats why she feeds him so much.
I think most babies by the time they are 9 months are on 2 naps for a while....
Haha yeha stuffs him full of food in the hope he will just have one epic long nap!!

Reactions: 1
I have twins the same age on the odd day one has refused their 2nd nap of the day they have been a complete nightmare to get to sleep which I’ve put Down to overtiredness!!!
So correct me if I’m wrong but her child eats everything, breastfeeds all day and sleeps like a dream every night, who is she kidding 😆😆😆😆

unfortunately it can happen 😩 my 16 month old has been on 1 nap since he was about a ye 😭
Although his one nap is 2 hours long.

I follow a few breastfeeding pages on Instagram and they’ve all been creaming themselves over Lucy’s photo and talking about how amazing she is 😴😩

My baby was born same day as roman 🙄 he has 2 20min naps a day and when I say 20 min his eyes literally ping open to the second. She said roman sleeps 13 hours and doesn't wake up until 8 most days, poor her struggling to get a shower and a lay in, what a knob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.