Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's hinting for a book, she's going the wrong away about it for that food looks RANK 🤢 make him a bloody omlette or some beans and toast ffs

Reactions: 3
She’s already copied joe wicks’ healthy chicken pie and passed the recipe off as her own in her website it’s literally the same, same pastry topping etc. So she’ll probably copy a lot of his wean in 15 stuff for her new book

Reactions: 8
I think it’s more likely that she will have a whole weaning section on Results with Bump / Lucy. She’ll get a constant £20 a month per person rather than a one off book cost.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s more likely that she will have a whole weaning section on Results with Bump / Lucy. She’ll get a constant £20 a month per person rather than a one off book cost.
She'll have Roman on there next doing baby exercises

Reactions: 2
Her trying to be relatable by sharing the Mamas and Papas quote about how it’s hard to exercise with a baby 🙄 pull the other one hun. We’ve all seen your stomach.!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s already copied joe wicks’ healthy chicken pie and passed the recipe off as her own in her website it’s literally the same, same pastry topping etc. So she’ll probably copy a lot of his wean in 15 stuff for her new book
Tbf Joe probably copied it from someone else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she lived in Essex. Where is she currently for there to be snow on the ground in her insta stories?!

Reactions: 1
I thought she lived in Essex. Where is she currently for there to be snow on the ground in her insta stories?!
They're in Lyme Park in Cheshire. Ryan's brother lives down the road from me in Cheadle so I presume his house must be somewhere round here aswell

ETA...I've never seen/met Ryan but I have seen Adam and his wife/kids several times as we live literally down the road and they always seem lovely and down to earth. I couldn't imagine Lucy being like them. she seems to crave attention

They're in Lyme Park in Cheshire. Ryan's brother lives down the road from me in Cheadle so I presume his house must be somewhere round here aswell

ETA...I've never seen/met Ryan but I have seen Adam and his wife/kids several times as we live literally down the road and they always seem lovely and down to earth. I couldn't imagine Lucy being like them. she seems to crave attention
Yeah I always think they seem like such a lovely family, I like all 3 brothers, they all seem really close. Kinda feel like they have all warmed to Lucy less and she seems to have fallen out with Ryan’s mum which says a lot. my boyfriend is from Manchester and his family is just all so bubbly and friendly compared to mine from London so I just always think northerners are just really lovely loud bubbly people compared to us Londoners 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the other day on Caroline’s story, she linked a photo of Michelle Keegan saying she’s her girl crush and she’s beautiful etc, I bet Lucy didn’t like that!

Teddy and Elsie are such gorgeous happy kids! Agree, Lucy is an attention seeker

Reactions: 1
Oh god .... the King Roman thing again every time she talks about him! Second hand embarrassment over here!!

I have no words with the latest insta. She genuinely believes she's is the only person to have a kid

Reactions: 7
That picture 🤣 im screaming 😂 on an exercise ball with heels on? With King Roman hanging off her tit?! Have a day off Lucy, surprised she isn't dangling some salmon in front of him with her other hand

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.