Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby is a week older than Roman and often fights his last nap and just has the one. It depends what time he wakes up as well, if he wakes up at 8amish then he only has the one nap. It can happen

Yeah my little girl will sometimes nap for ages on some days but at the moment is going through a phase where her naps are short which I just worry will lead to overtiredness and trouble sleeping at night.
i think what surprised me is her causal tone of ‘oh he only sleeps once’ in one breath it’s like she is saying ‘oh look how advanced’ but in the other she wants us to feel sorry for her cause she has to get up early now to put on make up.

I have twins the same age on the odd day one has refused their 2nd nap of the day they have been a complete nightmare to get to sleep which I’ve put Down to overtiredness!!!
So correct me if I’m wrong but her child eats everything, breastfeeds all day and sleeps like a dream every night, who is she kidding 😆😆😆😆
Ah yeah that’s my fear - the overtiredness - if my baby doesn’t sleep well in the day so I know the feeling!!!
haha yeah this is it - she wants to put across that Roman is this perfect angel baby that does everything right alllll the time.

unfortunately it can happen 😩 my 16 month old has been on 1 nap since he was about a ye 😭
Although his one nap is 2 hours long.

I follow a few breastfeeding pages on Instagram and they’ve all been creaming themselves over Lucy’s photo and talking about how amazing she is 😴😩
I can see my baby being a once a day napper by a year but if it’s a 2 hour one I think I could live with that 😂

Last edited:
My daughter is 18 months and was only on 1 nap from about 10 months. If she had 2 she would only nap for around 30 mins each but if had 1 afternoon nap would sleep around 2 hours and slept 8-8
You just have to figure out what's best, I always thought one longer nap was better than 2 shorter ones since she was happier for it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 18 months and was only on 1 nap from about 10 months. If she had 2 she would only nap for around 30 mins each but if had 1 afternoon nap would sleep around 2 hours and slept 8-8
You just have to figure out what's best, I always thought one longer nap was better than 2 shorter ones since she was happier for it 🤷‍♀️
This is true, and a lovely 2 hour nap pretty much covers what they need anyway doesn’t it and if it doesn’t effect night sleep I say all the better. It’s interesting hearing different experiences! My daughter still has 2 but the past three days or so her 2nd nap has become much shorter. If it continues I may try and give her one nap to see if she goes longer in just one go!

Interesting she says that Roman doesn’t nap in the morning anymore when I’ve read that babies should be having 2 naps until they are 15-18 months..... my baby is 5 days younger and still has 2 naps. Some days some are longer than others but still. Everywhere says babies need 2-3 hours in a day to promote good sleep. I’m surprised Roman can last a whole day on one nap while being still so young. But I’ve never had a baby before so I don’t know what is really the norm and all babies are different, just surprised me is all. 2 naps does take a lot of doing and structure i must say!! 😂
My little one is a week or so older than the almighty king Roman and has two naps sometimes three in the day. If not she’s a right mardy sod 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me she didn't leave Roman eating whilst she did a workout? I really hope Ryan was there, choking is silent so if Roman had struggled she'd not have heard him

Reactions: 6
This is true, and a lovely 2 hour nap pretty much covers what they need anyway doesn’t it and if it doesn’t effect night sleep I say all the better. It’s interesting hearing different experiences! My daughter still has 2 but the past three days or so her 2nd nap has become much shorter. If it continues I may try and give her one nap to see if she goes longer in just one go!
Yeah exactly! I just go with whatever works for us. Like yesterday she didn't get up til 10 because she didn't sleep til 10 night before so she ended up not having one so she would go to sleep at 8 and she did 🤣
I need a nap just as much as she does most days hahaha

I think there is many things we can critique Lucy on, but the one nap thing I can't!

Reactions: 1
Turning your ring light on and filming yourself doing a workout while your baby eats in the background is not mum goals. Be present with your baby at these times, even if only for the safety aspect!

Reactions: 8
Yeah exactly! I just go with whatever works for us. Like yesterday she didn't get up til 10 because she didn't sleep til 10 night before so she ended up not having one so she would go to sleep at 8 and she did 🤣
I need a nap just as much as she does most days hahaha

I think there is many things we can critique Lucy on, but the one nap thing I can't!
Oh wow that’s so long sleep!! Yeah you do just have to go with them and what they need don’t you.

oh yeah not critique just wondering about it all really. You know how she comes across though - as if her way is the best way all the time so I was just curious/ wondering is all.

Turning your ring light on and filming yourself doing a workout while your baby eats in the background is not mum goals. Be present with your baby at these times, even if only for the safety aspect!
Yeha I thought this - what happens if Roman chocked on his breakfast?? But also.... it seems a bit sad to just leave him to it while she exercises. I don’t know - weird to me. But don’t worry guys, he ate it ALL 🙄

My little one is a week or so older than the almighty king Roman and has two naps sometimes three in the day. If not she’s a right mardy sod 😂
Haha yeah this is what I worry with with my little one - proper grizzly!!!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow that’s so long sleep!! Yeah you do just have to go with them and what they need don’t you.

oh yeah not critique just wondering about it all really. You know how she comes across though - as if her way is the best way all the time so I was just curious/ wondering is all.

Yeha I thought this - what happens if Roman chocked on his breakfast?? But also.... it seems a bit sad to just leave him to it while she exercises. I don’t know - weird to me. But don’t worry guys, he ate it ALL 🙄

Haha yeah this is what I worry with with my little one - proper grizzly!!!
Ach yeah I know what you mean! Plus it can be quite easy to go with guidance but it's all trial and error cos sometimes it doesn't work! When it came to it I just tried putting her down at different times and seeing what happened and that's how the 2nd nap got dropped haha

I'll admit I sometimes look at my phone a bit too much when mine is having lunch beside me but i wouldn't do a full on work out with her to my back. Like wtf?

I can see those videos on her story being deleted, what an absolute idiot. I'm guilty of trying to do the dishes or sticking a wash on while mines is eating but i'm still literally right beside her. Theres her 'mum of the year award' down the loo 🤦‍♀️

Ach yeah I know what you mean! Plus it can be quite easy to go with guidance but it's all trial and error cos sometimes it doesn't work! When it came to it I just tried putting her down at different times and seeing what happened and that's how the 2nd nap got dropped haha

I'll admit I sometimes look at my phone a bit too much when mine is having lunch beside me but i wouldn't do a full on work out with her to my back. Like wtf?
Trial and error is the way really - although I’ve tended to try and follow guidance cause of the pandemic and not really seeing anyone to chat to for advice, you know??

Why didn't she just work out if she needed to without her back to him?
Why couldn’t she do a combined mum and baby work out?!? I’ve done a few where you hold your baby! Not ideal all the time, but she only did 10 minutes! Or put him in front of her!?

Trial and error is the way really - although I’ve tended to try and follow guidance cause of the pandemic and not really seeing anyone to chat to for advice, you know??
Oh no of course don't get me wrong I've looked it all up and followed it in the first instance, and deviated if it wasn't working for us! Like I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about getting mine to stop using a dummy (stopped at 5 months) or bottle (stopped by the time she turned 1). But does she go to sleep herself? Nah snuggles to sleep most of the time 🤣 they're all different and different things suit different parents! At the end of the day we all know our babies better than anyone else and what works for us. As long as they're not in any potential danger thats all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why didn't she just work out if she needed to without her back to him?
TBH looking at her body, probably could've skipped the workout today anyway. Why would you workout when your baby is eating anyway? Surely at 10 months, even if baby is eating finger food they still help and full supervision.

Reactions: 5
I've finally unfollowed her. She's a walking, talking ad and unfortunately so is her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What the duck does Ryan actually do in that house?! You’re telling me he can’t mind his own son for half an hour whilst Lucy gets showered and sorted?

Granted he may be away or something, but then that still doesn’t justify all her whinging about having to get up “early”.

I can’t wait until a Roman is a toddler and all that precious sleep training goes out the window. She won't know her arse from her elbow 🤣

Reactions: 7
What the duck does Ryan actually do in that house?! You’re telling me he can’t mind his own son for half an hour whilst Lucy gets showered and sorted?

Granted he may be away or something, but then that still doesn’t justify all her whinging about having to get up “early”.

I can’t wait until a Roman is a toddler and all that precious sleep training goes out the window. She won't know her arse from her elbow 🤣
She definitely puts it on to make out she’s some sort of Wonder Woman, but anyone think they don’t spend much time together these days? They don’t appear to be living together, just visiting each other occasionally?

Reactions: 3
Oh no of course don't get me wrong I've looked it all up and followed it in the first instance, and deviated if it wasn't working for us! Like I'm lucky enough to not have to worry about getting mine to stop using a dummy (stopped at 5 months) or bottle (stopped by the time she turned 1). But does she go to sleep herself? Nah snuggles to sleep most of the time 🤣 they're all different and different things suit different parents! At the end of the day we all know our babies better than anyone else and what works for us. As long as they're not in any potential danger thats all that matters
You are so right!’ It’s all about what your baby needs isn’t it. We are now back up to 3 naps and she seems a lot happier with that so for now I’m going that way!!

today Lucy hits more levels of unbearable ‘he had seconds’!!!

You are so right!’ It’s all about what your baby needs isn’t it. We are now back up to 3 naps and she seems a lot happier with that so for now I’m going that way!!

today Lucy hits more levels of unbearable ‘he had seconds’!!!
Makes you wonder if he's lost that stop when he's full reflex babies have. It was such a full plate, like i know it was basically vegetables but still... 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.