Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the sly "PR GIFT" on her stories for all her holiday clothes 😅. How are they allowed to get away with that. The "PR GIFT" was small and the same colour as the bag 🙈 I thought they had to put it so everyone could see it. That that she has done is ridiculous 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It makes me sad that all influencers and celebs seem to buy these grey soft blocks and the grey ball pit! Literally just to fit in with their homes, I’m not saying that Roman or any other kids wouldn’t enjoy, but come on!! Bring a bit of colour into your child’s live and stop worrying about what a few bright toys are going to do to your home and your ‘gram’ image

Reactions: 14
Agreed! Why doesnt she let him have all the bright colourful tat confined to his nursery, then she can keep the rest of her house nice and bland, if that's how she likes it? There's a reason most kids stuff is brightly coloured in the first place - because that's what they like!!

Reactions: 4
I know, I thought that when she was showing all his toys and they were all the muted pastel colour toys that aren’t really for him but so they fit in with her home aesthetics which is just really sad. My little girl will be getting some of fisher prices colourful finest and I just have to deal with it 😅😂

Also incredibly salty and should only be given in small amounts to under 2 🙈 expensive breakfast and bragging about holidays all before 9am 😂
But obviously king Roman is so super special and different that smoked salmon it is!

Reactions: 2
She must get a lot of hate on her insta posts. The current one posted 2 hours ago only had 28 comments and they are all calling her super mum basically

Ps she doesn't look healthy in that picture, really skinny

Reactions: 5
She must get a lot of hate on her insta posts. The current one posted 2 hours ago only had 28 comments and they are all calling her super mum basically

I agree, she looks shockingly thin. Not trying to be nasty at all, it’s very concerning how gaunt & fragile she looks. But then remember she’d just had Roman & Ryan commented on a bikini pic of his sister in law “can we swap” I imagine she feels lots of pressure to stay underweight. They’re both so shallow!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I agree, she looks shockingly thin. Not trying to be nasty at all, it’s very concerning how gaunt & fragile she looks. But then remember she’d just had Roman & Ryan commented on a bikini pic of his sister in law “can we swap” I imagine she feels lots of pressure to stay underweight. They’re both so shallow!
Did this actually happen?!?! That is awful. Does anyone have screenshots

If think she deletes comments as on the pic of her going to the funeral loads of people are saying to leave her alone and they can’t believe all the negative comments yet there aren’t any?!

And don’t forget he left Tina O’Brien not long after Scarlett’s birth because ‘she didn’t do it for him anymore’

• Wow
Just to point out that her kid is likely to grow up to be an absolute spoilt brat so people shouldn’t feel bad for not getting their kids loads of presents!!!!
with those two for parents I don’t think he stands much chance!!

god her shoulders and collarbones should not stick out like that. she looks so thin, almost unhealthily thin. When she shows her food, it seems like she doesn't consume much more than Roman and then exercises too. I swear she also sucks herself in when she takes those pics to make herself look thinner. I'm not sure she's the best image new mums should see, in fact i think a lot mums should steer clear of her with her constant bragging about BFing, romans diet and romans sleep. She is quite annoying.

The two things that annoyed me was when she said how natural breastfeeding came to her, but she had literally been exclusively pumping for the few months and said in a q&a she preferred to pump, then in another q&a said she couldn't remember when roman had started sleeping through the night! No, she was obsessed with getting him to sleep all night from the very start, she remembers, she probably remembers the excact date and time, I don't get why she lies

Reactions: 5
It’s because on one hand she wants to seem like an earth mother and all natural and on the other she actually wants to go out on date nights, have lie ins and 13 hour sleeps and basically act like she did before baby .

And one minute wants to be mum of the year and the next minute wants to be relatable mum... hence all the contradictions!

Reactions: 3
Who else reckons she scraps some food into the bin for the before and after plate pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone else find her latest post insensitive and abit patronising? Yes you had a baby, so did I in 2020 but im not going around acting smug about it. Its been an absolute tit year for many, your father in law also died. But she just came across as me me me in that grid post and it got my back up! She had countless holidays and trips away, has had everything gifted inc food, financially im assuming she's done well with ads and her fitness and food page. People have lost jobs, are struggling to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. Why not donate some of the stuff she has been gifted, why not start a go fund me page for anyone struggling this year, put hampers together for food banks or the homeless. She and these other influencers just dont have a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.