Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she doesn’t seem like someone who would take a step back while someone else had issues going on and support without making it about her.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t be surprised if they split soon ish, if you can’t be there for your fiancé when his dad has just died that speaks volume! All her work is done over phone and filming so no excuse

Reactions: 7
Are her & Ryan even together anymore? Because I can’t understand how you’d be taking pouty selfie’s the morning of your father in laws funeral, posing for pics outside fancy restaurants just after his death etc if you had one ounce of love or respect for your partner? If they are still together, I don’t know how Ryan can look at her...............

Reactions: 13
Are her & Ryan even together anymore? Because I can’t understand how you’d be taking pouty selfie’s the morning of your father in laws funeral, posing for pics outside fancy restaurants just after his death etc if you had one ounce of love or respect for your partner? If they are still together, I don’t know how Ryan can look at her...............
He might see her differently after all this

Just checked and he never likes any of her pictures or comments! Shes always all over his. Always got the vibe hes not in to her as much as she is him..

Reactions: 5
How can she be posting pics and videos of her self going out and the next reposting her brother in laws post about life and death.

Reactions: 3
I mean!!! rocking your baby all dressed up in hallway ready to bolt!if you love you're baby more than yourself you just wouldn't film this. If you love yourself more than you're baby you probably would. His bed time where he wants to feel safe and loved and his mummy is eyeing up the camera. Just why 🤯

Reactions: 9
Jesus, isn't the average sleep time for his age around 13/14 hours in 24 hours? He is sooo not going to nap today and we're going to hear all about it 🤦‍♀️

The sleep time for a baby his age is 11-12 hours at night and between 2-3 hours naps! Good luck with that Lucy!

Also today we are given posts which is clearly Lucy angling for her own baby weaning book!

Reactions: 3
He might still nap if he's anything like my daughter - she sleeps 12-13 hours some nights and still sometimes does 3 hours of naps (and I have to wake her up from them) :ROFLMAO:
I'm not bragging as it doesn't happen very often, but some babies just have higher sleep needs than others.

OR he's going through a growth spurt or something and it will be short lived :ROFLMAO:

He probably doesn’t have much time to nap during the day because she’s obsessively shovelling food into him. Anything to get him to sleep at night, hey?

The food and snacks list she put up for him looks absolutely exhausting. Between that and all the BREASTfeeding, does the poor child have time to relax and play?!

My little boy (week older than Roman) had a bit of Weetabix and banana for breakfast. Didn't eat all of the Weetabix so tried him with it again for lunch, with some pitta bread and hummus. He'll probably have a bit of pasta bolognese from our plates for dinner, and some veggie sticks for a snack at some point. Why do Insta mums have to make everything so complicated?!!? Like Lucy's pal Rhitrition with her weaning chart...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.