Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People out of work having trouble with money not able to buy loads of presents for christmas and barely getting by mid pandemic ...
Lucy: Hey look at all this expensive tit i got my baby who is dressed in ralph laren (only the best for king roman 🙄)
READ THE ROOM FFS

I literally feel like the worst mother now in the world for only getting my 9 month old 4 presents which are small and cheap as i'm on extended maternity and not getting paid for it and only dealing with 1 income and having to pay rent, bills etc and make sure baby is fed. Thanks for that lucy 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People out of work having trouble with money not able to buy loads of presents for christmas and barely getting by mid pandemic ...
Lucy: Hey look at all this expensive tit i got my baby who is dressed in ralph laren (only the best for king roman 🙄)
READ THE ROOM FFS

I literally feel like the worst mother now in the world for only getting my 9 month old 4 presents which are small and cheap as i'm on extended maternity and not getting paid for it and only dealing with 1 income and having to pay rent, bills etc and make sure baby is fed. Thanks for that lucy 🤦‍♀️
You're doing great! As you say your baby is only 9 months old and this may not be much comfort but he won't remember this christmas. You're focusing on the things that matter the most. And your baby will be happy to be showered with love and cuddles from mummy. Lucy is just too interested in showing off and gloating. Babies don't need ralph laren. They just need simple tops, bottoms and onesies with the occasional cute outfit. Babies get messy. Whats the point of forking out for something that will get messy and been outgrown very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Don’t worry, she honestly comes across as so braggy and smug about all her presents for king Roman, I also thought the same thing! It came across as showing off so much and just felt unnecessary. You are doing great and don’t ever let Lucy make you feel bad, she has no idea of reality .

Reactions: 7
Just remember shes trying to influence people to buy things!
Your bub is never going to remember this Christmas and will probably be just as happy playing in a box 🤣

Reactions: 8
READ THE ROOM FFS

She’s out of touch with reality the silly cow. Honestly, they don’t need anything at that age, your baby is fed and loved, that’s all that matters. They will probably play with the wrapping paper and boxes more! Don’t be too hard on yourself, it sounds like you’re doing great, take no notice of that entitled little madam xx

Reactions: 8
She's not bought those gifts x babies have no concept of material things only of love and security. No shop can provide this. I have have also not bought a whole lot and honestly she is obsessed with my kitchen drawers and the pots and pans in them 😂 she will give no shits to what presents are and head right to the kitchen 😊💕

READ THE ROOM FFS

Your situation sounds really bloody tough! You're doing amazing. My little boy is the same age and we've bought him a book, a soft toy, some pyjamas and a busy board from Amazon. That's it! Other people will buy him things, and he won't remember any of it (but hoping to carry forward the book, soft toy and PJs as a little tradition each year).

We'd all love to buy aesthetically pleasing Scandiborn toys for our babies but reality is different. My boy spent 20 mins playing with a cardboard box and a coat hanger the other day 😂

Reactions: 5
Ah i know, she already plays with her toy basket rather than toys and loves ripping up letters so i have no doubt she'll be playing with the wrapping paper and boxes 😂
A nerve was hit tonight i think as i'm normally not bothered with her bragging, i'm just about surviving on about 3 hours sleep all week so i'm guessing thats played a part in it.
Your right guys, she's loved, clothed in tescos finest, has a full belly and a roof over her head and that's all that matters ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah i know, she already plays with her toy basket rather than toys and loves ripping up letters so i have no doubt she'll be playing with the wrapping paper and boxes 😂
A nerve was hit tonight i think as i'm normally not bothered with her bragging, i'm just about surviving on about 3 hours sleep all week so i'm guessing thats played a part in it.
Your right guys, she's loved, clothed in tescos finest, has a full belly and a roof over her head and that's all that matters ❤

Thats the main thing. Babies and children don't care what's spent on them. Its time and love that matter 💕
Plus tesco clothes are amazing! I'd rather that than designer any day

Reactions: 6
I did a an almost Lucy with my little ones first Christmas - I wrapped them & then I unwrapped them! He had no interest!!! I have learnt so much second time. Buy them toys when they’re ready cos they don’t care about Christmas. And if you buy them loads, they never play with 50%. So don’t feel like you need to buy like lucy as it’s a waste x

My daughter has toys spaced out over the year, she loves them, plays with them and appreciates them. It's her third Christmas and she has a small handful of gifts that I know she will love and use, no point getting loads they don't use it

READ THE ROOM FFS

My daughter is 9 months old and only have a few presents. She doesnt understand and still would rather play with the remote and my phone

Your situation sounds really bloody tough! You're doing amazing. My little boy is the same age and we've bought him a book, a soft toy, some pyjamas and a busy board from Amazon. That's it! Other people will buy him things, and he won't remember any of it (but hoping to carry forward the book, soft toy and PJs as a little tradition each year).

We'd all love to buy aesthetically pleasing Scandiborn toys for our babies but reality is different. My boy spent 20 mins playing with a cardboard box and a coat hanger the other day 😂
Yes! The wooden toys are cute and go with the decor more- but do I know any baby that chooses them over the flashy plastic, noisy crap if the two were in front of them? NO!! 😆

I’m going to try and stick to the ‘Something you want, something you need, something to wear and something to read’. It’s a cute way of keeping it realistic ❤

King Roman will be getting ready to wake up soon for his 3 course breakfast,followed by another 2 hour nap, whilst us pesants have probably been up for hours with our babies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I do love a bit of smoked salmon but for breakfast? I'll stick with weetabix 😂

Reactions: 2
Also incredibly salty and should only be given in small amounts to under 2 🙈 expensive breakfast and bragging about holidays all before 9am 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.