Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha just imagine her trapsing home from her 9-5 , after picking roman up from childcare, rushing to get the dinner on. Dont think so hun, working mama? Zoom meetings and recording workouts aren't really work

Reactions: 17
Girls if any of yous are reading this and are working mothers you simply can't put up your own tree...where would one find the time?!......🙄🙄 She's such a dose!!
I often think how essential it is to have strangers in my home during a pandemic to decorate my Christmas tree as a working mum. One rule for these influencers and another for us.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Struggling to juggle work and breastfeeding? What about us that worked actually out of the home and had to pump and store and feed when we were together, without gifted elvies and whichever other pumps

Reactions: 9
Just had a look on her stories. Why does no one (“celebs”) ever decorate their own tree now a days? Isn’t that the whole point of Christmas, decorating the tree and getting into the Christmas spirit? Not paying a random company to do your tree so it looks good for the “gram” 🙄 it looks terrible anyway Lucy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How lovely it must be to able to pay someone to come and decorate your house (not like we're mid pandemic or anything) but is she for real with the working mum chat again, juggling work and breastfeeding? She works from home does she not? All she needs to do is literally just pop him on the boob and could still manage to continue with emails or putting together another beggy post 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She is actually ridiculous - does she not hear herself?? Like what does she imagine millions of other mums do who have ACTUAL real jobs?!? She is unreal. And why oh why does it all come back to breastfeeding, as if mums who don’t breastfeed have it really easy and can decorate a tree. She is so annoying! ‘I’m a working mum’ - yeah try saying that to the nurses, doctors, supermarket workers and all the others who having been putting in a shift especially during this pandemic!!! I’m on maternity leave and I’m dreading going back to work cause I can’t figure out how it’s going to work - I’m a teacher and go out at 7.30am and I’m not back much before 6pm - but I will cause I have to. and I will also still be able to decorate my own damn tree.
The first thing I thought when I saw the tree decorators ‘is that actually essential’ and secondly that she would so brazenly put it on her social media. She is so lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s really read the room wrong with her Xmas tree post. She’s had people in her house unnecessarily. My MIL’d boiler broke the other day so had to have a plumber out - that’s necessary. I’d love nothing more than to go round to my
Parents house but I can’t as it’s against the rules so how can she justify having strangers in hers. I get the whole supporting small businesses, I try to as much as I can, but this was the wrong time.

I love decorating my own tree,I would hate randoms doing it.
Seen a lot of celebs getting us mere mortals in to decorate the tree.
Give me some multi coloured fairy lights and tinsel any day over this fancy rubbish they decorate the trees like these days.

Feeling overwhelmed, poor old me blah blah blah *proceeds to write and essay about how little time she has*

Stop doing pointless Q&A’s on Instagram daily just so you can mention breast feeding then and sort yourself out, for gods sake.

On another note I keep getting emails from wowcher trying to flog RWL for a fiver. Can’t even give it away.

Reactions: 7
Didnt Ryan post black bags with Christmas presents in for Roman? Either she’s lying or they’re all the ‘gifts’ she’s received for him

Reactions: 2
Oh dear Lucy - no 12 hours again for you? Because nothing says ‘go to sleep baby’ quite like shoving a camera in his face!

Reactions: 4
1 that tree is honestly so ugly
2 do you think she has read here after her post last night?
3 shes probably pretending he was up last night as she's maybe realised how much off a knob she's been lately
4 don't think she cares about people in others houses as she was at her mums the other day

Reactions: 6
Awk poor lucy, he was up for a few hours, my little terror didn't sleep until 11 and was then up at 2 and hasn't been back to sleep since, i would love her to try and go 24 hours with my demon, she wouldn't survive 😂

Reactions: 3
Awk poor lucy, he was up for a few hours, my little terror didn't sleep until 11 and was then up at 2 and hasn't been back to sleep since, i would love her to try and go 24 hours with my demon, she wouldn't survive 😂
Feel your pain 😂
The munchkin is finally napping on the sofa however I am nap trapped 🤦🏼‍♀️

Must be something in the water as I'm
Living this last night today 🤪

She chats so much tit. How can you go from showing off about breastfeeding/how much he eats/how much sleep he gets to sharing a post trying to be relatable saying 'you are not alone' how about remembering us who are struggling exhausted with our babies sleep or our babies not eating when you're showing off? Bore off Lucy

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s like she has realised she has been Ms Smug and Ms Full of herself so tries to go for the relatable angle. Kinda contradictory especially when Ryan posts two pics of her to flog a RWL Black Friday deal of how amazing Lucy is for getting back into shape even though she is so busy and exhausted being a mum (in the pic she basically looking like she never had a baby) . Yeah cause we could all do that by just using a few stretching RWL exercises 🙄

Reactions: 1
IF you’re going to get someone in to do your Christmas decorations for you

1) don’t splash it all over Instagram, especially when we are in the middle of a pandemic (when so many people are worried about how they will afford even the most basic of Christmases) and lockdown (where people haven’t seen their families in months but hey someone decorating your tree for you is obviously essential)

2) try and justify yourself by saying that you are a ‘busy working mama’

Lucy, you’re LAZY. Plain and simple. Busy working mamas are those who are out of the house from morning until night, quick tea bath and bed for the kids. Who have to try and find time during their working day to express milk for their babies who they barely see. You try and be relatable but you fall on your face every.single.time.

IF you’re going to get someone in to do your Christmas decorations for you

1) don’t splash it all over Instagram, especially when we are in the middle of a pandemic (when so many people are worried about how they will afford even the most basic of Christmases) and lockdown (where people haven’t seen their families in months but hey someone decorating your tree for you is obviously essential)

2) try and justify yourself by saying that you are a ‘busy working mama’

Lucy, you’re LAZY. Plain and simple. Busy working mamas are those who are out of the house from morning until night, quick tea bath and bed for the kids. Who have to try and find time during their working day to express milk for their babies who they barely see. You try and be relatable but you fall on your face every.single.time.
So true. Doing a couple of workouts a week at home in front of a camera and taking a couple of pictures of products you have been gifted does not make you a ‘working mama’, you are an unemployed mum with a couple of hobbies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.