Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline posted something really touching about her father in law dying but nothing from Lucy. Just posting about herself as usual

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she felt a bit funny about posting something as my guess would be she only met him a handful of times, obviously I could be wrong. Just thinking as they’ve spent most of their time in Essex. It’s a bit different for Caroline as she’s been with Adam for years

‘Mum life reality’ she says .... while she sits in a crop top with a 4 pack on display!!!
And the posts she put up yesterday, does she not realise how incredibly lucky she is to be able to take her baby to work with her ? Wouldn’t it be a dream if I could take my toddler to the office with me and didn’t have to pay child care 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel Lucy not posting about Dougie is probably because it's just not right for her 'feed' but also Caroline knew him more longer. Don't forget Lucy living down South it's hardly she got to see him that often... she did repost Scott's post on her insta story.

Reactions: 2
And the posts she put up yesterday, does she not realise how incredibly lucky she is to be able to take her baby to work with her ? Wouldn’t it be a dream if I could take my toddler to the office with me and didn’t have to pay child care 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I know! Why can’t we all have her kind of mum life!!!
And in that same story she was like ‘it’s nice to get dressed up for a change’ when we all know matching luxury loungewear is as slummy as it gets.

Reactions: 3
I feel Lucy not posting about Dougie is probably because it's just not right for her 'feed' but also Caroline knew him more longer. Don't forget Lucy living down South it's hardly she got to see him that often... she did repost Scott's post on her insta story.
Did you see Caroline put in the caption something like ‘i got your acceptance and got the Thomas name’ that might have pissed Lucy off!

Reactions: 5
Can someone please explain to me why all these pointless celebrities are being gifted an obscene amount of free crap from Aspinal’s London when there’s thousands and thousands of families in this country who could do with new clothes / food/ shoes for their families ?

Reactions: 7
Don’t follow her but have had a look to see how she’s paid tribute to her father in law dying

What a touching one at that. I hear he was a huge fan of Alpro milk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly cringed so much at that alpro ad 🙈
Also does she really need to rub all these expensive lavish gifted items in everyones faces especially when most are struggling right now, smugness beating right out of her.

Reactions: 6
Her father in law has just died and she’s all about the ads. Absolutely clueless and class less

Reactions: 11
Her latest post about Aspinals should have been declared as gifted.
Another "celeb" who i follow has received the same thing and she had the decency to mark it as a gift.
How can we convince the ASA that Lucy was in the wrong? (Which im 99.99% sure she's failed to declare it)

Reactions: 6
Not only the obscene amount from aspinal but that food company sending Roman free food essentially. That made me so angry. She can well afford to feed her kid as we have seen on a daily basis where there are many who will be struggling so much right now - where is their free gifted food?! And then as someone said , to be posting all this free stuff?! So tone deaf.

Reactions: 7
Is she for real? Ryan has lost his dad and all Lucy cares about is what has been gifted... would be shocking but no surprise with her 😡

Reactions: 8
Is she for real? Ryan has lost his dad and all Lucy cares about is what has been gifted... would be shocking but no surprise with her 😡
I get she may not have felt comfortable posting a tribute or mentioning it on Instagram, but if that were me, I would perhaps have taken a few days off of Instagram out of respect

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.