Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My baby was born same day as roman (7th march) we went straight in with BLW and while he can pick up everything well and put it in his mouth, it normally just falls straight back out and 90% is mushed into his high chair. I pump breastmilk for him and he is still taking 6 7-8oz bottles a day. Just wish he would eat more and a little less milk, suppose he will do it in his own time. But I think posts like Lucy's just make people feel tit...roman is the best eater, sleeps through the night, breastfeeding was so natural to her( which is bullshit as we seen she used to constantly pump to feed him)

Reactions: 5
I think I have an advantage while watching her stories as my kids are older. And they still eat duck all and throw it everywhere. She might be posting now pretending each an angel baby but in 3 years he’s still only going to eat nuggets and chips. Always the way

Reactions: 11
My 16 month old loves to finger paint with her food and she can use a spoon...
I wouldnt be surprised if she ends up spoon feeding him some of it

Reactions: 3
God reading this thread makes me feel so much better 😅 my son is a week older and we done purees and when he was around 8 months started doing more finger food, he just mushes it in his hands and lobs it on the floor 🤣 just constantly roll my eyes when I watch her stories. But I must admit I dont mind seeing what she is feeding him for ideas 😂

Putting pointless information out there for all the deprived parents,I hope the universe dishes out her a night of zero sleep as punishment. I Serve her a dish of duck off.

Reactions: 4
Putting pointless information out there for all the deprived parents,I hope the universe dishes out her a night of zero sleep as punishment. I Serve her a dish of duck off.
I dont think my son has ever slept for just 12 hours nor me 9 hours since I've had him 🤣

• Haha
The “mama” sounded a lot more like “dada” to me Lucy hun.... Sleeps 12 hours, eats a 3 course meal and next will have a full vocabulary at 8 months 😂

• Haha
The “mama” sounded a lot more like “dada” to me Lucy hun.... Sleeps 12 hours, eats a 3 course meal and next will have a full vocabulary at 8 months 😂
You forgot to mention hell be doing his GCSEs by the time he's 10 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
By the time the week is over Roman will be fluent in Finnish, cured world hunger and invented his own vaccination for corona virus. Ofcourse whilst getting 12 hours sleep a night and BREASTFEEDING

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By the time the week is over Roman will be fluent in Finnish, cured world hunger and invented his own vaccination for corona virus. Ofcourse whilst getting 12 hours sleep a night and BREASTFEEDING
I heard he's already been signed for Chelsea football club

• Haha
That post this morning made me dislike her even more 😂 duck off with your 9 hours Lucy! We all know this isn’t the norm otherwise she wouldn’t post about it.

what is it with influencers are trying to pretend they have these robot babies?!

Reactions: 2
This is the type off stuff I like to see. Not Miss show off
I absolutely LOVE her, she is so real and actually shows the true struggles of parenthood. None of this rubbing 12 hour sleep shite in vunerable mummys faces.

I must admit i got a little angry when i seen lucy's post this morning about the sleep as i had a grand total of 1 hour due to a badly teething bubs, i was like oh duck off, but reading this thread now has me howling with laughter 😂

Reactions: 6
hearing her say “mama” over and over again annoys me. He’s not gunna say it so shut the duck up.
Also, can I just add. ALL babies say “mama” and “dada”, usually dada as the D sound is easier for them to form in their mouth. They’re not calling you mum or dad, they haven’t got a clue. They’re just naturally making noises, annoys me so much when people claim their 8 month old baby is saying mumma

Watch out, Roman is standing now

Last edited:
This is the type off stuff I like to see. Not Miss show off
Yeah Lucy could definitely take a leaf out of her book!!!

So now pictures of Roman with homuos all over him - Lucy?! You out there 😂

hearing her say “mama” over and over again annoys me. He’s not gunna say it so shut the duck up.
Also, can I just add. ALL babies say “mama” and “dada”, usually dada as the D sound is easier for them to form in their mouth. They’re not calling you mum or dad, they haven’t got a clue. They’re just naturally making noises, annoys me so much when people claim their 8 month old baby is saying mumma

Watch out, Roman is standing now
Totally agree!!! My baby always say dada but I know she has no idea what’s she saying - it’s all sounds!
King Roman is just so advanced 😂

Reactions: 1
As if he put that hummus pot on his head, the kid looks like 'wtf?'

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.