Lucy Mecklenburgh #3 Bfing bore moans up all night, famous for sleeping with Mark Wright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for a thread about Lucy!
I have had to unfollow, as much as i get its adorable you have a new baby. However, its all she talks about - its like an obsession (maybe its because im not a mum i just dont get it)
She is so boring, and her voice gets on my nerves now!
It’s not because you’re not a mum, I’m a mum and I find it irritating too. I love my daughter to pieces but I don’t shove her down everyone’s throat on my social media

Reactions: 5
Yep I’m the same! Love my baby girl to pieces, but I find Lucy’s mum content so over the top and downright annoying!

Lucy never had much of any personality to begin with , so not surprise she now taken on this persona of breastfeeding mummy

Reactions: 12
I finally unfollowed today, life is boring enough at the moment, I don’t need anymore by watching someone who shows what her kid eats for every single meal! I don’t give a tit what anyone else eats why should I care about what he eats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
05A44A74-4C1D-4E43-8FC5-7BE4C9931E77.png
Does she honestly expect her followers to believe perfect Roman ate every scrap of his dinner and cleaned the plate up? I saw all those peas go on the floor when he tried to put them in his mouth. SHE IS A JOKE

View attachment 320371Does she honestly expect her followers to believe perfect Roman ate every scrap of his dinner and cleaned the plate up? I saw all those peas go on the floor when he tried to put them in his mouth. SHE IS A JOKE
Was thinking the same thing! All the broccoli aswell was broken into little bits, I'm sure he didn't eat those

Reactions: 2
Dinner round someone’s house
Do you think??

actually I agree.... seems like she has gone to her mums house??
View attachment 320371Does she honestly expect her followers to believe perfect Roman ate every scrap of his dinner and cleaned the plate up? I saw all those peas go on the floor when he tried to put them in his mouth. SHE IS A JOKE
I know, I don’t get who she is trying to impress so hard or if she thinks we’re all stupid but seriously!! As if she ate all the peas!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Do you think??

I know, I don’t get who she is trying to impress so hard or if she thinks we’re all stupid but seriously!! As if she ate all the peas!
Yeah it’s not her house, look at the worktop when she took the photo of the plates of food. She’s also zoomed in so much trying to hide it

Reactions: 3
You can see that the plate has been put on a black kitchen worktop which she doesn't have

Does she get paid for these swipe ups or is she just showing the link to it?

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s not her house, look at the worktop when she took the photo of the plates of food. She’s also zoomed in so much trying to hide it
Yeah I noticed that, different high chair too and that isn’t a plate she normally uses, as she has those fancy bamboo suction plates. But then as you say zooms in really close to hide it. Then a picture of Roman in those pjs on a sofa and in a room that doesn’t look like anything in her house!
if you are going to sneak off to your mums for what ever reason, wouldn’t just not post on social media for a night?! Oh no, we all have to see what Romans eaten 🙄

#8monthsweaning
No fucker actually cares and she is making other mums feel like utter tit with her smug attitude
Yeah it does - I feel like i should be making my baby eat more looking at her but then I think no - everywhere I’ve read say a baby doesn’t need 3 meals until 9/10 months old so im gonna wait and take my time as my baby is fine as she is.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I noticed that, different high chair too and that isn’t a plate she normally uses, as she has those fancy bamboo suction plates. But then as you say zooms in really close to hide it. Then a picture of Roman in those pjs on a sofa and in a room that doesn’t look like anything in her house!
if you are going to sneak off to your mums for what ever reason, wouldn’t just not post on social media for a night?! Oh no, we all have to see what Romans eaten 🙄

Yeah it does - I feel like i should be making my baby eat more looking at her but then I think no - everywhere I’ve read say a baby doesn’t need 3 meals until 9/10 months old so im gonna wait and take my time as my baby is fine as she is.
My little one is a week older than King Roman, she doesn’t eat as much as we are led to believe he eats. I often question if I am giving her enough solids but shes happy enough and a good portion of her food ends up on the floor 😂

Reactions: 4
Well the say food before 1 is just for fun don’t they?! And while milk is their main nutrition whatever they eat they eat and it’s all fine!!! Another reason I don’t get why Lucy is so adamant to brag to us all that Roman eats sooooo much - it doesn’t even matter!!!

I'm lucky if my baby eats a few spoonfuls of food, she gets finger foods to explore aswell and thats literally what she does, explores, takes a few nibbles then throws it on the floor for the cats to hoover up 😂 but she has so much fun with it and as long as she takes her milkies i'm happy with that. There is absolutely no need for the bragging and fake empty plates, just be real for god sake!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.