Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyDreamer_x

She needs to stop telling people what to do. Why does she act like she's some personal trainer/ nutritionist because she co created rwl 😂 ffs im sick of her telling women what to do and what not to do. If a new mum is struggling with her weight and wants to do a meal replacement diet what business is it of Lucy's what a new mum does. Does Lucy forget she "apparently" put on four stone and was eating child friendly food portions for a while. That clearly wasnt safe or healthy 🙄 that woman needs to just mind her business. Also drs recommend certain restriction diets ie low calorie diets and/or shake diets if you are really over weight ect. So again wtf is she going on about. Im not a mum but she pisses me off the way she goes on and on and bashing new mums from time to time. She honestly seems to think she's something special now she's had a baby 😂😂 Lucy come preach to mums when you've had more the one kid or twins and are pulling your hair out ect. You've only got one kid to keep an eye on and follow around the house at the minute and she can't even do that well when she's working out 🙄 piss off miss im such a perfect new mum 🙄

Reactions: 8

Ashad

Chatty Member
Lol Lucy and Danielle are just scrapping for followers and customers because both are trying to flog a product. When I had a baby I was so sleep deprived I’d eat 5 kitkats during the night feeds 😂 wish these influencers would bugger off. Their job is to exercise and look good whilst average joe like me has to work a normal 9-5, cook clean etc.... these influencers have personal trainers, cleaners, etc...

Instaluva18

I literally used to think this woman was the most gorgeous being. I used to see her on Towie and be like I wish I could look like her she is beautiful! But not so much now🤔😒 seen this pic this morning on her insta and it's not her most flattering I don't know whats changed maybe it's part to do with her seeming like such a bratty, self obsessed selfish person.

Attachments

Chewycinema

Chatty Member
Just remember shes trying to influence people to buy things!
Your bub is never going to remember this Christmas and will probably be just as happy playing in a box 🤣

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Right so a first time parent sees a car seat that says 9kg or over on the car seat description. They google it abd see it says the same thing on the NHS Website and buy it. They're purposely taking a risk with their child's life?? The information wouldn't be there if it wasn't allowed.. :/ I did it, based on lots of information I saw and was given. He's fine. Not everyone can be a perfect parent the first time and i do think you're shaming mums who do it with that comment...
You don’t need to google very hard to see it’s safe to rear face. It’s like saying ‘I wanted cot bumpers and the website for the ones that sell them said they were breathable’. Still dangerous.

XxmfxX

I'm lucky if my baby eats a few spoonfuls of food, she gets finger foods to explore aswell and thats literally what she does, explores, takes a few nibbles then throws it on the floor for the cats to hoover up 😂 but she has so much fun with it and as long as she takes her milkies i'm happy with that. There is absolutely no need for the bragging and fake empty plates, just be real for god sake!

Cthxo

Why has she said she was surprised she could get him an Easter egg, he's not the first kid in the world to have CMPA and lots of people are dairy free for a lot of reasons

Jenlouise85

Talking of Ryan I much prefer Adam to him Adam seems like a grafter who will do anything Ryan just wants to get chaffured up to Manchester and not really do much else 🤔

Disneylover

VIP Member
People out of work having trouble with money not able to buy loads of presents for christmas and barely getting by mid pandemic ...
Lucy: Hey look at all this expensive shit i got my baby who is dressed in ralph laren (only the best for king roman 🙄)
READ THE ROOM FFS

I literally feel like the worst mother now in the world for only getting my 9 month old 4 presents which are small and cheap as i'm on extended maternity and not getting paid for it and only dealing with 1 income and having to pay rent, bills etc and make sure baby is fed. Thanks for that lucy 🤦‍♀️
She’s out of touch with reality the silly cow. Honestly, they don’t need anything at that age, your baby is fed and loved, that’s all that matters. They will probably play with the wrapping paper and boxes more! Don’t be too hard on yourself, it sounds like you’re doing great, take no notice of that entitled little madam xx

Shame for Scarlett only having 1 photo on the wall....I have step kids and my own kids. All have equal photos around the house despite how often they are here. That's a "this is Lucys house wall". Awful sad and pretty damaging behavioural to display.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
Moaning about a 615 wake up call. That’s not even early. I get up fo work every day at 6am🤦🏻‍♀️ These z listers don’t know they are born 🤔🤔🤔

FakeSmile

VIP Member
She has no qualifications or expertise to be giving anyone advice when it comes to diet and fitness, especially post birth. She was always the ‘face’ of RWL with her personal trainer Cecilia doing all of the hard graft. She doesn’t choreograph the workouts, she doesn’t lead them (there are various trainers working for the company now) and she sure as hell doesn’t construct the recipes - there will be someone else doing that too.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My daughter is a bit older than her she doesn’t crawl she bum shuffles, which I sometimes worry about, it doesn’t help when you have dick heads like her gloating on social media about all these milestones Roman is hitting.
I know how it feels, my little one is crawling but behind on his babbling like he hasn't said mama or dada or any constinents and I am worrying constantly about it. Not all babies are crawlers. My niece was a bum shuffler and it was so cute 😂 She walked not long after so I wouldnt worry 🤗🤗 Mum worry is seriously the worst. I hate the show off dickhead Mums like Lucy

• Heart

Admiralbow

Just had a look on her stories. Why does no one (“celebs”) ever decorate their own tree now a days? Isn’t that the whole point of Christmas, decorating the tree and getting into the Christmas spirit? Not paying a random company to do your tree so it looks good for the “gram” 🙄 it looks terrible anyway Lucy.

• Haha

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Must be nice getting a big pay cheque, given free clothes for you and your baby just to post a story on Instagram.

majestic26

VIP Member
Turning your ring light on and filming yourself doing a workout while your baby eats in the background is not mum goals. Be present with your baby at these times, even if only for the safety aspect!

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Ryan appears to be having a marvellous time in Manchester without her! While she pretends to have such a perfect happy life being alone with the baby! Such a strange set up.