Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
She looks amazing in the stereotypical ideal of the way a body should look-there would be no way i
Would
Post on the internet platform site unless I knew I looked extraordinary. I did a nutrition programme a few years back ,I took pictures,I thought I looked ok,I felt good,I never posted online ,but looking back I looked really good,but I didn't share them,it takes some balls to do so. External validation will never meet the spot ,she needs it, and
That's a bit sad. She is a minority of figures that look flawless,but that is
Not carrying a flag for real ordinary' mummas' she's young,she's trying to promote her app,she's got a team behind her,she's in the spotlight,she's seeking the ego stroking attention she always has,she's a mum and she's milking it,but make no
Mistake-shes careful about what she's eating and it shows. The underlying problem will be nothing to
Do with her figure but her happiness.

Reactions: 8

Smol52

Chatty Member
Don’t forget though as a new mum you eat toast holding it over the babies head because your BREASTFEEDING!
Had to get that in there didn’t she!

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Lucy’s just seen an opportunity to subtly endorse and sell her RWL programme and she gets to look better at the same time .

Lilykins

VIP Member
Her trying to be relatable by sharing the Mamas and Papas quote about how it’s hard to exercise with a baby 🙄 pull the other one hun. We’ve all seen your stomach.!

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
CFC75D46-B51F-450C-85D4-8BF932BBC474.png
“Where does this kid put it !?” ... on the floor most likely.
She is so dense, she’s going to make a lot of mothers feel like shite.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Didn’t mind the q and a, whatever, but mum life is eating a kiddylicious bar for snack? I’ve never eaten one cause I alway save them for the kids (have had to have a sip of the water in the sippy cup when I was gagging for a drink and someone looked at me like I was mad)

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
She is actually ridiculous - does she not hear herself?? Like what does she imagine millions of other mums do who have ACTUAL real jobs?!? She is unreal. And why oh why does it all come back to breastfeeding, as if mums who don’t breastfeed have it really easy and can decorate a tree. She is so annoying! ‘I’m a working mum’ - yeah try saying that to the nurses, doctors, supermarket workers and all the others who having been putting in a shift especially during this pandemic!!! I’m on maternity leave and I’m dreading going back to work cause I can’t figure out how it’s going to work - I’m a teacher and go out at 7.30am and I’m not back much before 6pm - but I will cause I have to. and I will also still be able to decorate my own damn tree.
The first thing I thought when I saw the tree decorators ‘is that actually essential’ and secondly that she would so brazenly put it on her social media. She is so lazy!

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
ffs Roman turned 1, 8 days ago and she’s banging on about feeding over 12months 😭😂 I’m still BREASTfeeding my 18 month old and don’t get me wrong my mum and sister have made a few comments about when I’m stopping etc but I don’t need some fucking zlister ex towie cast member to make me carry on 😫 why do these influencers thinks so highly of themselves
Because Roman and her golden boobs are better than everyone (so Lucy thinks!!)

• Haha

thisisme20

Chatty Member
Can she not do one Q&A without mentioning her bloody tits - we get it Lucy, you breastfeed. Ffs! I sound bitter but I’m not, I swear 😂
Every. Single. Time. She’s got nothing else to talk about but breastfeeding. It’s fucking boring and I’m currently breastfeeding ... thought it’d be nice to follow someone with a baby the same age as me but FUCK ME... bore off.
Everytime she puts a Q&A up, I know what’s coming 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

She said she hasn't found a food that Roman doesn't like yet. BULLSHIT
To be fair, I haven’t with my son either HOWEVER, I’m not gullible enough to believe this won’t change one day

majestic26

VIP Member
So-called 'baby sleep experts' who advocate cry it out can get right in the bin. Of course a baby is going to stop crying when they either fall asleep through sheer exhaustion or realise you're not coming. Doesn't take an experts to work that one out. Breaks my heart thinking about it - and pisses me off that these women are making money out of it. Maybe there should be a separate thread for women targeting other women in the depth of sleep deprivation and encouraging them to part with cash for horrible advice.

Sorry, not Lucy-related (although she is close with that Chill Mama and credits her for Roman sleeping 7pm - 8am...), but they really grind my gears.

Teaandme

I’m at risk of offending a gazillion women here but... is breastfeeding really that hard for the majority of women? The only issue I’ve had is right at the beginning when baby wasn’t latched properly, got that sorted at 4/5 days old and been alright since? It’s tiring when you think of the cluster feeding, but not difficult? Is it? I wouldn’t say it was harder than climbing a mountain to be honest 😂
Seriously mum shaming for this is below the low. Breast feeding doesn’t happen to some, some find it easy, some find it easier than they thought and carry on for ages and some plan and to feed and struggle but persist and so on. Judging a mum for how they feed their baby, breast feeding or bottle feeding, is totally below the belt and you should be ashamed at yourself for judging Lucy or any other mum for that reason. Great for you that you managed that but some mums don’t find it easy and people can choose when or how long for they feed their baby. It’s people like you that can make mums feel ashamed for not being able to feed their baby or for stopping when they are ready to stop. FYI I struggled first time but was very much go with the flow and chose to bottle feed and 2nd baby was really easy but stopped just before a year because I was ready to stop. You know what though for a lot of women it is hard work and draining as every women is different as is every child.

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Seemed a bit staged too. I know there was a picture frame and light at that bedroom but why would you walk in and miss the first room on the right and not go straight ahead into the kitchen...and then goes im really surprised in the most dure voice off all time

Rosieposie00

On her story of Roman with the pancakes- Ryan is on the phone in the background and I’m he sure he says “id usually go in and pay for it and now I can’t even afford this wedding” 😳

• Wow

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Lucy is just as bad with the money grabbing. One minute she’s saying that she’s eating really healthily and following the RWL meal plans (so they more people will sign up) and then the next minute she’s advertising Deliveroo!

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
I must be going soft, but I thought it was absolutely gorgeous & so sweet & thoughtful! Especially the memory book he’d written himself........but as usually she seemed unimpressed, ungrateful & just used it to get a dig in about a forgotten Xmas present! I just think she’s horrible & really doesn’t deserve him. Its no wonder he’s not with her much as nothing he does makes her happy!

Libbyaugust737

That kitchen she bought him, I got it a couple of weeks ago for my little boy and it was £60. Since Queen of breastfeeding put her story up, it went up from £60 to £129.99... ans she didn't even get it from there haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Libbyaugust737

Why did you cancel because of just chill mama? She doesn’t have a tattle page but I’d love some goss on her
She Lives to suggest cry it out . Anyone who uses her fir sleep advice on their fitness app, I aren't paying them lol

I once heard my little boy crying and I was at home alone with him and I'd broke 2 ribs falling down the stairs. It took me 10 mins to get out of bed to get to him. He was shaking he was that upset. Imagine if I'd left him crying for an hour because if just chill and ignore your child mama. It was awful

• Sad
Reactions: 7